Thread: How do you feel about.........

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

Default How do you feel about.........

All the night clubs in atlanta closing earlier than they are now?

the news 11Alive is about to broadcast it after Oprah. I was wondering what you guys think about that?

do you think it would help the city more or would it hurt the nightlife in atlanta overall?

i mean they already got rid of buckhead and the main spot to chill as far as the night life is that area next to 1150, atlantic station, and underground. that is excluding the clubs beyond the city.

has anyone heard of this?
    I was wondering if they were going to do all of georgia rather than the city of atlanta.

**** is wack. Atlanta was known for its night life while I was growing up, now that i'm old enough to party hard, they're watering the **** down. **** that.