Thread: "ICE" Could Save Your LIfe...

Default "ICE" Could Save Your LIfe...

I don't know if this is the right section for this or not.
    Maybe I should also post in theStreet Racing Section
    since they will be more apt to have to use it.

ICE Campaign - "In Case of Emergency"

We all carry our mobile phones with names & numbers stored in its memory but nobody, other than ourselves, knows which of these numbers belong to our closest family or friends.
    If we were to be involved in an accident or were taken ill, the people attending us would have our mobile phone but wouldn't know who to call. Yes, there are hundreds of numbers stored but which one is the contact person in case of an emergency?

Hence this " ICE" (In Case of Emergency ) Campaign .

The concept of "ICE" is catching on quickly. It is a method of contact during emergency situations. As cell phones are carried by the majority of the population, all you need to do is store the number of a contact person or persons who should be contacted during emergency under the name "ICE" ( In Case Of Emergency).

The idea was thought up by a paramedic who found that when he went to the scenes of accidents, there were always mobile phones with patients, but they didn't know which number to call. He therefore thought that it would be a good idea if there was a nationally recognized name for this purpose. In an emergency situation, Emergency Service personnel and hospital Staff would be able to quickly contact the right person by simply dialing the number you have stored as "ICE."

For more than one contact name simply enter ICE1, ICE2 and ICE3 etc. A great idea that will make a difference! Let's spread the concept of ICE by storing an ICE number in our Mobile phones today!

Please share this. It won't take too long, if people are informed,before everybody will know about this. It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest. ICE will speak for you when you are not able to.

IM SO CONFUSED WTF
    BUY MY NEW BOOK! ITS CALLED, IF YOU LIKE IMPORTANTLANTA THERE'S A STRONG CHANCE YOU'RE A FAGGOT

Is not a male

The new chocolate phones by LG for verizon have an "ICE" feature. You enter up to 3 numbers and they show up red on the contact list, plus it says "In case of emergency" or something that the top and it will dial the numbers too. Pretty neat idea on LGs part.

Makes sense. Probably best to have 3 or 4 ICE numbers in there
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXXERDK
    If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.

Senior Member | IA Veteran ep9716's Avatar

Stop Drop And Roll?

yup - I got ICEs contacts in my list.

i learned about this during a cpr class, a fire fighter was teaching the class, he said that it was created by a police officer in england, the officer called his "mom" to let her know that he had been in an accident and it ended up being his coke dealer
    FS:new Snap on tools

good idea..surprised this hasn't been on the news yet

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Quote Originally Posted by coolcat
    IM SO CONFUSED WTF

LOL
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.