Thread: My daughter loves motorcycles

Banned

Default My daughter loves motorcycles

So I have a 4months old girl,well she has some baby videos and they are cool and all and makes her laugh for like 30 mins. Well this morning she was up and its like 1am because she slept all day. I put the baby genius video on and it just didnt do the spot. I held her and she wasnt up to that. Well I started watching motocross and she was HOOKED,she giggled,pointed and made cute noices. Even giggled at the umbrella girls. So at 2:30am still watching, Im like ok Skye Im cutting you off its bed time. So I tested it again today and well she is watching Rickey carmichael right now riding. Hmm maybe she will like valentino rossi in the motogp.

^^Idiot with a car key ;) jmmx258's Avatar

HELL YEAH!!! atta girl!! Were you by chance at the atlanta supercross?? I make it to every one I can. I've been to pontiac several times close to 10 probably. High Point, Steel City, Red Bud, Budds Creek, and Broome Tioga I've always been at!! When I was about 9 or 10, My dad paid the 20 bucks to let me go up in the FMF Helicopter at Highpoint It was amazing!

Certified Gearhead

don't start her off wrong man, she will end up being hot whens shes older, and start dating pot smokin mx freaks like me. All we do is smoke weed and ride dirtbikes and bang all the girls that all these guys in this forum wish they could have just because i'm tat'd from neck to waist and ride the shit outta my 250's and smoke killa cronic, and would have it no other way.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinbud247
    don't start her off wrong man, she will end up being hot whens shes older, and start dating pot smokin mx freaks like me. All we do is smoke weed and ride dirtbikes and bang all the girls that all these guys in this forum wish they could have just because i'm tat'd from neck to waist and ride the shit outta my 250's and smoke killa cronic, and would have it no other way.
    And its assclowns like you who give Motocross riders a bad name. I'll gladly admit I smoke some pot every once in a while. Maybe once a month if that. I'll also say I've had my fair share of females. More than you guaranteed. Probably more than anybody on this board. And of course most all amazing looking. I was 23rd on the east coast in 2005 Thanks . You though, shouldn't tell people you ride or think you ride.

500 bucks says I'd tear you up on an 85.

Quick smoking pot, acting like a hard ass, and learn how to ride. I present myself well at tracks, don't act like a fuck bag stoner, and am looked up to by ALL the pee wee riders back home. You, are a waste of motocross time, who's been brought up wrong dick bag.

And to your dont bring her up wrong comment. Your truely and idiot. From personal experience (ALL my life) motocross is one of the best "families" i've ever had. The quickest to lend a hand, part, tool, anything in need. I've rode 2 entire seasons on OTHER peoples bikes due to not having the cash to pick up a new bike. I've also won season overalls on their bikes in 250A, and 125A.

Certified Gearhead

you don't even know me man, I don't proclaim to be some bad ass on the track man. I ride FMX man, and for being brought up right, graduated college in 3 years w/ a 3.71 gpa major in business and double minor in English and History.

Certified Gearhead

I could give a fuck what you think man, honestly! Later you sorry ass bitch! It's fuck's like you that keep me on the west coast

you don't even know me man, I don't proclaim to be some bad ass on the track man. I ride FMX man, and for being brought up right, graduated college in 3 years w/ a 3.71 gpa major in business and double minor in English and History.
    I Don't care what you did, who you did it with, nor how you were brought up personally. Your a disgrace to anything to do with motocross. I'm glad you and your stoner buddies proudly proclaim that you ride motocross and get high. Funny thing is, I've met several Pro FMX riders, and I can assure you that 99.9 percent of them also DON'T smoke pot.

I don't want to know you. I'd just as soon cock slap you, kick you in the dick and set your bike on fire rather than greet you in public. Let alone at a race track. I bet the number on your bike is 420 too isn't it? I'm sure you got a friend with the # 69 as well. Get real. Don't brag about your dumbass bullshit, then relate it to something so amazing as motocross. Fag

I could give a fuck what you think man, honestly! Later you sorry ass bitch! It's fuck's like you that keep me on the west coast
    Good stay there, I'd love it to much to bury you in a berm. Fuckin douche bag. FYI However, I'll be out there eventually to run Glen Helen. Maybe I'll run into you....Literally.

I swear it must be an "out west rider" thing. About 75% of the guys I've met out there are all a bunch of pot smokin morons, with asshole attitudes who do nothing but bring the sport down. Much like street "racers"

Quote Originally Posted by yamalube4011
    So I have a 4months old girl,well she has some baby videos and they are cool and all and makes her laugh for like 30 mins. Well this morning she was up and its like 1am because she slept all day. I put the baby genius video on and it just didnt do the spot. I held her and she wasnt up to that. Well I started watching motocross and she was HOOKED,she giggled,pointed and made cute noices. Even giggled at the umbrella girls. So at 2:30am still watching, Im like ok Skye Im cutting you off its bed time. So I tested it again today and well she is watching Rickey carmichael right now riding. Hmm maybe she will like valentino rossi in the motogp.
    So I'm assuming your more into that style of racing? Those guys are impressive to say the least. I used to watch it all the time with my dad. I could name any rider on the track too. I loved it right along with motocross. Now I can't really think of any riders other than Nicky Hayden. lol.

Certified Gearhead

you can come ride with crew "motopimps" when ever you want man were sitin 35 deep right now and could use a couple more cats from the east coast if you really are as good as you say you are, we dont hate if you got skills bring them man
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmx258
    So I'm assuming your more into that style of racing? Those guys are impressive to say the least. I used to watch it all the time with my dad. I could name any rider on the track too. I loved it right along with motocross. Now I can't really think of any riders other than Nicky Hayden. lol.

Trust, I've got the skills. I won 34 of 36 races ran in 2001. and still used the same brake pads half way into 2002.

Certified Gearhead

were going to S.carolina this weekend for a show. Tag along if you want. I dont judge people man. I just ride, smoke, work on bikes and chill w/ the guys man and do shows to make cash. yeah with my degree i could make a shit load more money but I dont wanna sit in a fuckin office all damn day and waste my youth, i'll do that shit when i cant ride anymore.

Certified Gearhead

whats your first name man, my boy right here said he was in the same moto that year, what class were you in?

Certified Gearhead

you heard of the motopimp's

Certified Gearhead

if you have ridin since then you should

Certified Gearhead

just hop on youtube and type in motopimps you'll all of our video's, we ride it all for 50's to 1000's to quad's

Certified Gearhead

Sample clip of what we do, anyone is invited if you got some skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jJ_RlPSOoc

congrats..my daughter is the same way... when she was like 2 months old i used to place her in her bouncer in front of the tv and watch F1 or LeMans and she loves it.. now shes going on 2 years old and she'll sit with me on the comp and watch race videos. she also rather watch the Speed channell over cartoons. weird but she loves it... shit just the other day i was picking her up from the babysitters and when on the way to my house theirs a short open road so i kinda sped up a little not like over the speed limit or anything but u could feel the car and she was all laughing... im hoping to start her into go-kart racing when she turns 4 maybe before;.....

p.s. mods clean up this thread....

KEEP THIS SHIT IN PM's OR START UR OWN THREAD IF U WANT TO BITCH ABOUT BULLSHIT.... DONT BRING IT ON SOMEONE ELSES THREAD.......

THANK YOU...

Banned

Its kind of in our blood anyways. My dad raced pro motorcross and I've been around dirt bikes most of my life then moved to crouch rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by yamalube4011
    Its kind of in our blood anyways. My dad raced pro motorcross and I've been around dirt bikes most of my life then moved to crouch rockets.
    Awesome. Sorry for the fighting and bitching in here. I just can't stand when people blatently do thing that make the sport look bad. When in truth it's not. At all.

I love motocross, any kind of bike racing for that matter. I'd really love to try some flat track with the harley's and what not.