Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curious?

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    So you're allowed to say that you know but I'm not.
    im not saying that... but im just saying.. open your eyes! do you really believe that god created life... that when you die you'll go to a place that is full of happiness, that he decides who lives and who dies?

if you do, you live a in a fairyland world
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

"She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer
    REPOST
    Fuck that! I was right on two different pages about two different things!

I am, muthafucka!
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

Quote Originally Posted by richw131
    Aww, man that takes all the fun out of it.... not.

all i can think of is borat....

if you get fired up and can't act mature why are u asking her to leave???

seriously.. grow up...
    Seriously...go to fucking hell BOY ----------------------->
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Fuck that! I was right on two different pages about two different things!

I am, muthafucka!
    Exactly.

And this is a new page with a new fact from you so:

Rich knows what's up.

Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    im not saying that... but im just saying.. open your eyes! do you really believe that god created life... that when you die you'll go to a place that is full of happiness, that he decides who lives and who dies?

if you do, you live a in a fairyland world
    ok we get it.. u don't believe.. we do... end of discussion..

you're quote is like me saying...

"if you don't believe in God, and going to heaven... well then your just a flat out retard"....

seriously drop that already... YES she does believe(so do i) quit asking the same question!

and rich.. it was a joke.. cause btlfed said the same thing twice and quoted you both times...

Seriously though, why do you guys care and get so mad that I believe in God. I really just don't understand. You're all flippin out on me and Killer for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Seriously...go to fucking hell BOY ----------------------->
    wasn't a fan of that movie.. and what does it have to do with this thread???

banned from heaven..

Kelly its not that......... it just sound so ignorate(??) that yall keep saying God exists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to the subject...... who is a pussy and who is a man..? pussys will cry when they're gonna die and a man... will laugh and smoke one last ciggrett(???)..

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

your employer is not the only way to recieve a check...
    As a means to live, it basically is the only way. You can't sit around waiting and hoping that you'll receive enough money in the mail or by niceness to pay all your bills, feed you or keep a roof over your head can you?

people randomly giving you money, getting checks in the mail.. things like that happen for a reason...
    Yeah. It's called either they want something in return or they're just nice people.

. He may motivate some one to pay a bill, give you some cash, buy some groceries.. give you a house.... i've seen it all...and there is no other explanation for it..
    "No other explanation for it?" So every time someone receives something for free, it's actually an act of God. Give me a Goddamn break, man. You've actually "seen" God motivate someone to give away a house or a sack of groceries? You've actually walked into the power company office to pay your bill and "seen" God standing in line and telling the cashier that He'd like to pay the power bill for Mr. and Mrs. Buttholesex for last month? Come on, man. There's no proof of that. Later, QD.
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 03-21-2007 at 01:53 PM.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

banned from heaven..

QD FTW!!!!!!!!!! Later, Maniac.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    As a means to live, it basically is the only way. You can't sit around waiting and hoping that you'll receive enough money in the mail or by niceness to pay all your bills, feed you or keep a roof over your head can you?

Yeah. It's called either they want something in return or they're just nice people.

"No other explanation for it?" So every time someone receives something for free, it's actually an act of God. Give me a Goddamn break, man. You've actually "seen" God motivate someone to give away a house or a sack of groceries? You've actually walked into the power company office to pay your bill and "seen" God standing in line and telling the cashier that He'd like to pay the power bill for Mr. and Mrs. Buttholesex for last month? Come one, man. There's no proof of that. Later, QD.
    Truth. reps to you, sir.

Sidenote: Since no thread on IA seems to be complete without a racise comment:

If you got hate in your heart let it out white power!

Wow, this thread really went down the sh*tter.

If you believe in God, then great. Do the best you can, repent for your sins, and pray for salvation for when you die.

If you don't believe in God or Heaven, then great. Enjoy life while you can and go out with no regrets.

Fact is, nobody knows for certain what's after life. Those that claim they know that they're going to Heaven speak only on faith and not fact. On the same note, those that claim they know that there is no afterlife also speak on personal belief. There aren't any true facts to this issue, just you guys need to settle down and quit bashing on each other. Approach death in your own fashion and leaves others to do as they will.

I personally fear death, but mainly because I'm not sure what's after this life. I've seen people die both by natural and unnatural causes. Doesn't really affect me personally, but I just chalk it up as a part of life. I like to think that there's some sort of afterlife or something for us, but I don't know for certain and I won't claim to. I'll just cross that bridge when I get there.

"No other explanation for it?" So every time someone receives something for free, it's actually an act of God. Give me a Goddamn break, man. You've actually "seen" God motivate someone to give away a house or a sack of groceries? You've actually walked into the power company office to pay your bill and "seen" God standing in line and telling the cashier that He'd like to pay the power bill for Mr. and Mrs. Buttholesex for last month? Come one, man. There's no proof of that. Later, QD.

i don't mean as a way of life, just sit around and wait for people to give you stuff by anymeans...

and no, not every time something good happens to you means God motivated that person....

again you don't believe how i believe, so remember that when i say I HAVE SEEN God do wonderful for people in times of need... weather it be as simple as "here's 5 bucks for gas" to "i built this house and want you to have it"...

banned from heaven..

Sidenote: Since no thread on IA seems to be complete without a racise comment:

If you got hate in your heart let it out white power!
    hahaha! well this thread turned out great!

hahaha! well this thread turned out great!
    Hahahaha!

again you don't believe how i believe, so remember that when i say I HAVE SEEN God do wonderful for people in times of need... weather it be as simple as "here's 5 bucks for gas" to "i built this house and want you to have it"...
    Just because you "have seen" someone give someone else $5, doesn't mean you saw God do it. You just saw someone give someone else $5. You believe it was God. You didn't see that it was God. There is a HUGE difference in seeing and believing. You've NEVER seen God do anything for anyone. That's fact. What you think you've seen is not. It is belief. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ran Kizama

If you believe in God, then great. Do the best you can, repent for your sins, and pray for salvation for when you die.

If you don't believe in God or Heaven, then great. Enjoy life while you can and go out with no regrets.

Fact is, nobody knows for certain what's after life. Those that claim they know that they're going to Heaven speak only on faith and not fact. On the same note, those that claim they know that there is no afterlife also speak on personal belief. There aren't any true facts to this issue, just you guys need to settle down and quit bashing on each other. Approach death in your own fashion and leaves others to do as they will.

I personally fear death, but mainly because I'm not sure what's after this life. I've seen people die both by natural and unnatural causes. Doesn't really affect me personally, but I just chalk it up as a part of life. I like to think that there's some sort of afterlife or something for us, but I don't know for certain and I won't claim to. I'll just cross that bridge when I get there.
    that's what i've been sayin! reps if i can....

QD FTW!!!!!!!!!! Later, Maniac.
    I got you man. Later, QD.

banned from heaven..

there is some true to your post...... not bad... i can tell it took you awhile to come up with that. haha

yes we will all cross that bridge when its our time... but even a person like you can see that.. if you want to make it in life yoyu gotta do it yourself... praying for help and begging someone to help you.. seems kinda weak to me.

I got you man. Later, QD.
    What about mine, hooker! I repped you!

WHITE POWER!

Just because you "have seen" someone give someone else $5, doesn't mean you saw God do it. You just saw someone give someone else $5. You believe it was God. You didn't see that it was God. There is a HUGE difference in seeing and believing. You've NEVER seen God do anything for anyone. That's fact. What you think you've seen is not. It is belief. Later, QD.

i'll agree with that.... but again.. that's why i stated I BELIEVE...

and what most everyone in here is doing.. is taking everything to literally...

when kelly said i "know" of course she meant her belief... there was no reason for all this bashing...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ran Kizama again.

What about mine, hooker! I repped you!
    What about yours? You've already repped me and you can't take it back. Your loss is my gain! Later, QD.

What about yours? You've already repped me and you can't take it back. Your loss is my gain! Later, QD.

Free reps.

Bahahaha WTF

WTF!

i've repped those who made valid posts, without being immature...

qd.... ran.... i'll have to hit ya'll when i can.. thanks for keeping your cool on the subject... whether we agree or disagree on the matter....

WTF!

I repped you too damnit!

I repped you too damnit!
    Damn! Someone whinin' up in here! LOL

Reps to you.

i've repped those who made valid posts, without being immature...

qd.... ran.... i'll have to hit ya'll when i can.. thanks for keeping your cool on the subject... whether we agree or disagree on the matter....
    Damn you really do suck at life. Do I need to bring up all your immature posts? Yours really were immature. I, on the other hand, was just fired up. Although I am sure your feeble mind can't tell the difference.

Actually, I think you made a whole thread that was childish, dirtball.

Damn! Someone whinin' up in here! LOL

Reps to you.

If I was going to rep either of the grusome twosome, it would be Kelly. I might think about it. Killer's assed out.

banned from heaven..

Well like i said before, this thread had a great first round. but im sure other people will come in and state their opinons. Im sure this thread will turn out better, if we get decent members and not fags posting up in here.

wow! haha

there is some true to your post...... not bad... i can tell it took you awhile to come up with that. haha
    lol, thanks

yes we will all cross that bridge when its our time... but even a person like you can see that.. if you want to make it in life yoyu gotta do it yourself... praying for help and begging someone to help you.. seems kinda weak to me.
    True, and I've always looked at religious faith in these terms, "God helps those that help themselves first." Basically, sitting back and saying that God will provide for you is pretty shallow. I believe that to be truly successful or happy in life, you have to do it yourself of course. If you don't, then you're just going to sit there and rot. When it comes to faith, however, I do believe that it can serve as an excellent motivational tool or form of inspiration. Nothing wrong with a person praying for a little extra help.

I approach anti-religious and religious believers the same; believe what you want just don't try to force me into believe the same thing.

Damn you really do suck at life. Do I need to bring up all your immature posts? Yours really were immature. I, on the other hand, was just fired up. Although I am sure your feeble mind can't tell the difference.

Actually, I think you made a whole thread that was childish, dirtball.
    flip out some more... being fired up/an ass/retarded... that's what i mean when i say immature.. you've been flipping out this whole time.. not keeping the thread civil....

how do u not understand this... ???

Well like i said before, this thread had a great first round. but im sure other people will come in and state their opinons. Im sure this thread will turn out better, if we get decent members and not fags posting up in here.

wow! haha

Make sure that killer and kelly don't post and you will be fine.....

flip out some more... being fired up/an ass/retarded... that's what i mean when i say immature.. you've been flipping out this whole time.. not keeping the thread civil....

how do u not understand this... ???
    Ya know what? You really are an idiot. You have missed everything. Catch the net, live in the now.

lol, thanks

True, and I've always looked at religious faith in these terms, "God helps those that help themselves first." Basically, sitting back and saying that God will provide for you is pretty shallow. I believe that to be truly successful or happy in life, you have to do it yourself of course. If you don't, then you're just going to sit there and rot. When it comes to faith, however, I do believe that it can serve as an excellent motivational tool or form of inspiration. Nothing wrong with a person praying for a little extra help.

I approach anti-religious and religious believers the same; believe what you want just don't try to force me into believe the same thing.

exactlyl.... i never said just sit back and wait for God... you've got to do it yourself.. but there times when you get down and seems there's no way out.. and to ME my God provides a way out... that's how i look at it..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast