Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curious?

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Many times, I have. From shoot-outs to natural causes.

I'm not really afraid if death, but at the same time, I'm not not afraid of it. I'm more really afraid for my children if I were to die at too young of an age for them. Although I know financially, they would be more than well off, they would be without a complete family. I grew up minus a Dad(not because of death), but all in the same, I wouldn't want my children to grow up without me. Later, QD.
    Very nice QD. im sure thats what any father fears..... not death but the love for their children. Later, Maniac.
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

Many times, I have. From shoot-outs to natural causes.

I'm not really afraid if death, but at the same time, I'm not not afraid of it. I'm more really afraid for my children if I were to die at too young of an age for them. Although I know financially, they would be more than well off, they would be without a complete family. I grew up minus a Dad(not because of death), but all in the same, I wouldn't want my children to grow up without me. Later, QD.

reps if i can! i don't have kids.. but when i think about death, i think about leaving my family behind... (even though i don't have one of my own yet..) and it kills me... it's like i can just picture their heart ache and it hurts me now... weird.. i can't imagine what it would be like if i actually was married and had children!

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    This isn't even worth a response. You are saying that you can give to the church and you make money when you do? BAHAHAHA! Bullshit.

so it's not worth a response..... but u made one anyway?????

Quote Originally Posted by Killer
    it's a question about death.. of course religious beliefs are going to come up.. if you can't be mature about it, get out of the thread....

ur the only one in the thread bitching...

maniac, control your bitch.....
    Look you fucking codpiece, I dunno who the fuck you think you are talking to but I will fling my opinion all over this mother fucker if I want to. You don't like my opinion about religion? Why? Because I state FACTS that rival your BELIEFS? Get the fuck outta here -------------------->

BTLFED & Maniac - 3
    Killer and his wench - 0
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

so it's not worth a response..... but u made one anyway?????
    And you didn't even answer my response.

You done yet? ----------------------->

Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    Killer you say/use heaven and god like they exists, but face the truth..... they don't.
    when u can show me the truth maniac i'll believe you.. just like you want me to do with my God and my heaven....

and just like you, i can't prove it.. so let's just leave it at that... i'm not gonna flame you for not believing... but i want the same respect from you. deal?

"She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    Ok, remind me to never post in a religous thread.

But again, it's called faith. /
    Then you should have said that you have faith that you are going to heaven, or you beleive you are going to heaven. You can't know. Sorry, get your words straight.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

Quote Originally Posted by The Yousef

but i have saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by switching to Geico...

... um... for the kids flipping out on kelly...

ya'll need to calm it down... just because u don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... just as you said you don't "know" if she is right or wrong... there is no reason to bash her for it... it get's so old for those who are not christians to bash and beat up on christians...

i understand there are a lot of hypocritical christians out there.... and people get pissed about it... but just because someone mentions heaven doesn't mean u should flame them...

Maniac... though your post actually did sound very emo.. i would say most are afraid of death.. i for sure am... as kelly said, i'm afraid of the unknown whether i have faith in my God or not... i don't want to die.. i want to live, love, get married, make babies... watch them grow up.. always be there them... losing loved ones is always hard... no matter how much some kid on ia tells you to suck it up and get over it.. some people are more caring than others.. and it will hit them harder than it may hit you or i... i may lose a friend and it hurt worse than losing a family member.. maybe i wasn't close to.. there are too many variables for things like this....

disclaimer.. if this post doesn't make sense i don't care, i was on the phone at work and couldn't think straight... LOL! and i don't want to proof read and revise!
    refer to post #7

Look you fucking codpiece, I dunno who the fuck you think you are talking to but I will fling my opinion all over this mother fucker if I want to. You don't like my opinion about religion? Why? Because I state FACTS that rival your BELIEFS? Get the fuck outta here -------------------->

BTLFED & Maniac - 3
    Killer and his wench - 0

Quote Originally Posted by richw131
    Then you should have said that you have faith that you are going to heaven, or you beleive you are going to heaven. You can't know. Sorry, get your words straight.
    Rich knows what's up.

banned from heaven..

Killer..... im not gonna bash on you but if i tell my own mom that i don't beleive in it what makes you think i won't tell anyone else?

truth hurts man....

BTLFED & Maniac - 3
    Killer and his wench - 0

i have seen no facts from you or anyone else that rival my religion man...

and ur right, u can post your opinion all day long... u just need to act a little more mature about it...

and i answered your response before you asked the question.. no need in posting my beliefs more than once....

and You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again. i'll get u when i can...

@ killer and his ho missing the point......

banned from heaven..

LIRL @ richw131

Killer..... im not gonna bash on you but if i tell my own mom that i don't beleive in it what makes you think i won't tell anyone else?

truth hurts man....
    no no no, i'm not saying don't tell people.. that's your choice... but btlfed over here is flipping out like this is an argument thread about who believes in God or not... and it's not what the thread is about..

chante stated her beliefs about death.. and to her she "knows" you can't get mad about that.. and to do so is childish....

@ killer and his ho missing the point......
    negatory.... i answered maniacs question.. as did chante(kelly)

we're not the ones flipping out on people because they don't believe what we do or don't believe....

You're right, I should've. But ppl should be mature and not flip out so much.

We have different opinions. And yes, I tithe a little more than 10% out of my paycheck. God has always provided for me. Or "in my opinion" it was God who provided. Better?

Why get so pissed boys?

i have seen no facts from you or anyone else that rival my religion man...

and ur right, u can post your opinion all day long... u just need to act a little more mature about it...
    Really? So churches having huge compounds and three story parking decks is just a myth? Umm...no.

Look, it's obvious that talking to you is like talking to dryer lint, so lets just stop here before you get your feelings hurt like I hurt Kelly's.

Bottom line is I have been shot at, stabbed, I have watched people die, even have had to live with the fact that my best friend was murdered because I left, so no, I don't fucking fear death. I have delt with it in one way or another for most of my life.

Why get so pissed boys?
    correct terminology for most the males in this thread.... acting like little boys.....

(notice i didn't say all...)

We have different opinions. And yes, I tithe a little more than 10% out of my paycheck. God has always provided for me. Or "in my opinion" it was God who provided. Better?

Yes, better. Admit your wrongs and repent......

banned from heaven..

no no no, i'm not saying don't tell people.. that's your choice... but btlfed over here is flipping out like this is an argument thread about who believes in God or not... and it's not what the thread is about..

chante stated her beliefs about death.. and to her she "knows" you can't get mad about that.. and to do so is childish....
    im not gonna say nothing about that issue... but yes we are talking about the wrong thing.... 1. Jesus Christ doesn't exist in my eyes... 2. death is a part of life.... and its the truth... not acting like a hard ass.. thats how i was brought up.
    My dad once told me.... " don't cry when i die, i don't want other people to see your pain". and i will try my hardess not too.

Why get so pissed boys?
    Why is it the kids that run their dicksuckers about maturity? You don't know shit.

And LIRMOTHERFUCKINGL at "god" providing for you. It's like fucking magic!

banned from heaven..

^ LIRL!!!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

And LIRMOTHERFUCKINGL at "god" providing for you.
    Lolol. God didn't provide for you. You provided for you. Your employer didn't hire God to work for them. They hired you. I seriously doubt that your paychecks say:

PAY TO THE ORDER OF GOD

Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Really? So churches having huge compounds and three story parking decks is just a myth? Umm...no.

Look, it's obvious that talking to you is like talking to dryer lint, so lets just stop here before you get your feelings hurt like I hurt Kelly's.

Bottom line is I have been shot at, stabbed, I have watched people die, even have had to live with the fact that my best friend was murdered because I left, so no, I don't fucking fear death. I have delt with it in one way or another for most of my life.

the "mega churches" don't rival our beliefs... but you'll only find those in wealthy areas... the churches tithes covers the cost for the church.. that is one way we suppt our church.. so obviously a church in atl (rich city) is gonna be bigger than a church in blue ridge...

as far as your experiences.. that's crazy.. i've never been in a situation like that.. and i pray i never will...

Anger Management- FTW

You guys are like talking to a brick wall. You really are being so immature. Why can't we talk without getting so extremely pissed? Manic's bein pretty cool about it but you on the other hand...

And you didn't hurt my feelings buddy.

Jesus Loves You

/

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

I, too, have been shot at, only the bullet for me struck. I've watched several people die at the extremes of a bullet. I've seen 2 family members die in the bed right in front of my eyes. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Yes, better. Admit your wrongs and repent......

Lolol. God didn't provide for you. You provided for you. Your employer didn't hire God to work for them. They hired you. I seriously doubt that your paychecks say:

PAY TO THE ORDER OF GOD

Later, QD.

your employer is not the only way to recieve a check...

people randomly giving you money, getting checks in the mail.. things like that happen for a reason... it's not like we're sayin God came down and handed us a sack of gold... He may motivate some one to pay a bill, give you some cash, buy some groceries.. give you a house.... i've seen it all... and there is no other explanation for it.. TO ME anyway... and that's our point...

banned from heaven..

Anger Management- FTW

You guys are like talking to a brick wall. You really are being so immature. Why can't we talk without getting so extremely pissed? Manic's bein pretty cool about it but you on the other hand...

Jesus Loves You

/
    its Maniac! and yes im being alittle cool cause.... i know the truth.... im not wasting my time at church..... but keep doing what you're doing.. keep givinh money to support a church.. but in the end all you have is yourself

its Maniac! and yes im being alittle cool cause.... i know the truth.... im not wasting my time at church..... but keep doing what you're doing.. keep givinh money to support a church.. but in the end all you have is yourself
    So you're allowed to say that you know but I'm not.

Anger Management- FTW

Jesus Loves You

/
    Fuck you bitch. You don't like what i have to say? Leave the fucking thread. I already said I normally don't post in religious threads because I get too fired up in them, but your post was so fucking ignorant I had to interject.

And Jesus may love you, but I think you are a cunt.

So you're allowed to say that you know but I'm not.

chante, didn't u get that email?? maniac is the all knowing... i thought i sent you that memo!

Anger Management- FTW
    Well the way I choose to manage my anger is to let it out....

lirl @ little kids talking about immaturity....

Well the way I choose to manage my anger is to let it out....

lirl @ little kids talking about immaturity....
    Rich knows what's up.

Fuck you bitch. You don't like what i have to say? Leave the fucking thread. I already said I normally don't post in religious threads because I get too fired up in them, but your post was so fucking ignorant I had to interject.
    Lol... Ok then. Just don't think you've "hurt my feelings".

if you get fired up and can't act mature why are u asking her to leave???

seriously.. grow up...

Rich knows what's up.

REPOST

Lol... Ok then. Just don't think you've "hurt my feelings".
    Aww, man that takes all the fun out of it.... not.

You faith is this way

---------------------------------------------->

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast