Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abortion Doctor Killer

ive just never agreed with the lame excuse of "i wasnt ready to have kids"

its like well maybe you shouldnt be having sex. call me crazy

but i dont care either way about abortions
    Val for President

IA Member

I only feel sorry for the doctor because he is probably in waiting for the great judgement that all will face. He may be heading for hell; only God will decide. The bibile is clear. You should not commit murder. The killer in prison has a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness. The doctor has no such chance.

Quote Originally Posted by cpa ric
    I only feel sorry for the doctor because he is probably in waiting for the great judgement that all will face. He may be heading for hell; only God will decide. The bibile is clear. You should not commit murder. The killer in prison has a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness. The doctor has no such chance.
    and thats one of many things i find a little hokey with organized religion
    Val for President

pro choice...not pro what some fuctard christian says

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpa ric
    Ok I am sorry but who is to say that??? How do you know that the Doc didnt just pray to God asking for forgiveness??? I hate people that generalize and assume. Dude, I am a Christian by faith not by title...I do as I please (freewill) trying my hardest to remain faithful to my beliefs....BUT I believe in abortion. So what? Does that make me any less a Christian? I don't believe that children should be brought into this world 1) if they are not wanted and 2)if there is no one to take care of them (foster homes.) Sure you can tell me that the mothers are murderers, but I would much rather have a woman in this world that knows she is not capable of raising a child and does something about it, than one that has a child that she passes off to her family members, or for that matter neglects, and holds some type of resentment towards. For Christ sake...No really. Psssh

Oh yeah..BTW-

The Bible says don't judge, so stop.
    HAve you ever heard that the BIble is not meant for arguing? Then stop.
    Have you read the book of Revelations, where it says that there will be many surprises in the end times? Yeah ok
    Have you also read the part where God is talking and he says the those that called him Father Father he will vomit from his mouth and say "I do not know you?" Yeah...ok...

Look, you need to stop worrying about everyone else and worry about yourself. I am sorry but the one thing that I hate about being classified as a Christian is the fact that I am lumped in a category of people that think like you. YOu want to change something? Pray or do it...Other than that...SHUT UP!/rant
    Last edited by SLOWLYbtngU; 02-10-2007 at 10:20 AM.

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

[QUOTE=SLOWLYbtngU]
    HAve you ever heard that the BIble is not meant for arguing? Then stop./QUOTE]
    lol, if that were the case "God" wouldn't have left sooo many things vague and unclear (and up to interpretation) and "He" certainly wouldn't have left his word to be written and spread by a bunch of boyband followers

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

[QUOTE=shagwAg3n]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    HAve you ever heard that the BIble is not meant for arguing? Then stop./QUOTE]
    lol, if that were the case "God" wouldn't have left sooo many things vague and unclear (and up to interpretation) and "He" certainly wouldn't have left his word to be written and spread by a bunch of boyband followers
    Wasnt talking about u...Was talking about Jesus' number one homeboy up there... Christians, for the most part, are supposed to express their beliefs but not argue over them...I mean face it...If you truely believe something to be real, you wouldn't give any care to what others say. I say those that argue are confused and unsure. By arguing you leave it open for others to give points that, though may not be facts, but they sound a lot better than you. Did that make sense??

Like in other words, I can tell you dont believe in Christianity, but babe that is your choice. Who am I to try to change that or for that matter try to convert you to MY religion? I do not have that kind of authority in your life...So I don't bother arguing...The Bible tells me to live by faith, not go around pressuring others to believe...I just can't stand pushy Christians...

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

I just had an idea;

if you get an abortion you get spayed too. discuss
    www.fairtax.org
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    True. But where's my sig?!! (lol)

[QUOTE=SLOWLYbtngU]
    Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n

Wasnt talking about u...Was talking about Jesus' number one homeboy up there... Christians, for the most part, are supposed to express their beliefs but not argue over them...I mean face it...If you truely believe something to be real, you wouldn't give any care to what others say. I say those that argue are confused and unsure. By arguing you leave it open for others to give points that, though may not be facts, but they sound a lot better than you. Did that make sense??

Like in other words, I can tell you dont believe in Christianity, but babe that is your choice. Who am I to try to change that or for that matter try to convert you to MY religion? I do not have that kind of authority in your life...So I don't bother arguing...The Bible tells me to live by faith, not go around pressuring others to believe...I just can't stand pushy Christians...
    haha i know u weren't directing that to me, i was just being an asshole about it. BUT, while the bible doesn't ask u to go around PRESSURING others to believe, it does tell u to spread the word and do everything u can to help others "find the way". just go check out 1 Cor Ch9

[QUOTE=shagwAg3n]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU

haha i know u weren't directing that to me, i was just being an asshole about it. BUT, while the bible doesn't ask u to go around PRESSURING others to believe, it does tell u to spread the word and do everything u can to help others "find the way". just go check out 1 Cor Ch9
    indeed, that's another religon
    www.fairtax.org

^^^ jehovah's witnesses?

^^^ jehovah's witnesses?
    Val for President

^^^ jehovah's witnesses?
    touche'

I was thinking that if "these people" knocked on the door they'd have more than a bicycle
    www.fairtax.org

The man did wrong now he's paying the consequences. It's not his decision if he does these acts as a doctor it's the laws decision. He took the law into his own hands now he's paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
    touche'

I was thinking that if "these people" knocked on the door they'd have more than a bicycle
    lol wtf bicycle??? i said jehovah's witnesses, not mormons

lol wtf bicycle??? i said jehovah's witnesses, not mormons
    same shit
    www.fairtax.org

[QUOTE=SLOWLYbtngU]

I believe they argue that so they they can force their beliefs unto others. Otherwise I agree with you, I as well am pro-choice.

I say lets just go muslim style and if you dont like what someone believes declare a jihad on that bitch and then use your God-given right to F**k them up. ha ha. All religion will forever be messed up and insufficient b/c religion is a man made thing. Ill say one thing about that guy. He is just like any other terrorist jacked up in the head but he is ballsy.

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
    same shit
    lol u ignant bastard

lol u ignant bastard
    me sry. anything past counting 4 Downs is to hard fur me 2 du....
    www.fairtax.org

quite obviously, and we've already covered that u reposting sumvabitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12