Thread: So... Maybe i like supras

Default So... Maybe i like supras

Don't think I've shared before.

89- is my personal project.

86- my dad and i autocross together. Sloppy-slow-ass-hanging-out-fun.

EDIT: Another.

Last edited by CSquared; 07-27-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar

get a hold of your life.
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

I've really grown to appreciate the MK3 Supra. They are a bit on the heavy side as I remember and need something other than the 7m but when done right they are freaking sick. I LOVE the MK2 Supra! Classic 80's cool sportscar with tons of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit View Post
    get a hold of your life.
    lol... It could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by bitchface View Post
    I've really grown to appreciate the MK3 Supra. They are a bit on the heavy side as I remember and need something other than the 7m but when done right they are freaking sick. I LOVE the MK2 Supra! Classic 80's cool sportscar with tons of potential.
    They are definitely on the heavy side, and when I first got the car it bugged me. Hell, I took the rear seats and seatbelts out, which I now regret every time I look at the car... But at some point I realized and embraced the fact that it's not a sports compact, it's a luxury sports car. The electric driver seat is so fucking comfortable that I actually cringe at the thought of swapping it out. And when i feel like it, I have the option to drive around looking like a d-bag with the targa top off.

The celica supra... is gutted and gets the shit kicked out of it a few times a month.

Added another pic to the first post... Needless to say, I ALSO regret that stupid ass sleepy eye look I liked for some reason back in the day