Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next two OSJC meets...

So it sounds like a go for Mary Alice Park, but likely a small turnout??? What times do most people show?

IA Member

OK Guys here is the deal
    On Oct 23 we will be having a Old School meet at the shop, JITB and the Southern Fresh crew will also be in attendance. The meet will start around 2 and the cars will be parked in the upper Parking lot. This meet is set in stone, and I need all parties who know who they are to call me for the details. It is very true about how swamped I am right now. I got 1 huge project that is wrapping up and I have 3 months of other projects to finish up as well so please contact me through other means ( Like call me or Kelly ) If you have any questions. The Face Book event page shows at least 50 people attending and I am just now formaly telling the IA community so it should be a huge event.

Now on to the next thing...
    As some of you know my wife kelly took me camping a few weeks ago. I have never been camping befor (cause im of the colored persuasion) and I really enjoyed it. Best of all the camp grounds were on the same roads we took last year for the mountain run.

SO i was thinking that we need to have a camping/mountain run!
    Reason being that making a mountain run sucks on the way home, so why not stay up there and enjoy the roads all we want. We can cruise up there then set up camp then ride to our hearts content. I was thinking of doing it in november, I know it will be colder but I think It will be bad ASS. So talk to your people and your spouses if you have them and lets make sure this happens and happens right. I think if we plan this right we could really have a great time. Please let me know anyones ideas on the subject and when you come to the oct meet please talk to kelly or I and QD about it (I have not talked to him yet but I will try and call him after I post this)

Definitely down for the Oct. Meet. I let you know about the camping thing. Sounds like a cool idea though.
    vBulletin Message
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

IA Member

If camping does not work out than it doesnt work out One way or another we will be hitting those mountains!

Good idea man, i love to camp. We have camped and stayed in hotels for previous meets like the Mitty, and some at the mary alice/ft yargo. I hate driving all the way home after the meet, esp. if it's a mountain run.

WTB- 1993-2001 Nissan Altima engine-fwd ka24de-or whole car

I never been to an old school meet...when you say the meet is at the shop do you mean the garage zero shop? where is that at? Thanks.

IA Member

Yes I mean the shop and the address is on the site.

aight thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12