Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't stop getting cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post
    Haha. Now that's awesome. Duke is coming home soon.
    It's a blast to drive, and the attention you get is astonishing. I'm not gonna lie, I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Dollar View Post
    You haven't told anyone that those are my boobs in your avatar right? Wouldn't want people going crazy or anything...I know how you get jealous

Buy the HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defense) the 86-87 had a injector cutoff when you got into boost. It was aweful, but I still loved mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptied View Post
    It's a blast to drive, and the attention you get is astonishing. I'm not gonna lie, I want it.
    Question...you were a douche in the thread that mentioned I'm on Top Gear, yet you're cool enough to have the Duke ? I'm confused. Maybe you're not the douche you sounded like for crapping on it...or you're some kind of social butterfly being everything to everyone.

I want to like you. Help me, help you.
    BooB CreW What ?

One of IA's Awesome Mod's

NASCAR on SPEED's Fun Guy

HOST, Top Gear USA on History Channel starting late this Nov./Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by RutRoe View Post
    Question...you were a douche in the thread that mentioned I'm on Top Gear, yet you're cool enough to have the Duke ? I'm confused. Maybe you're not the douche you sounded like for crapping on it...or you're some kind of social butterfly being everything to everyone.

I want to like you. Help me, help you.
    My comments about Top Gear USA were not directed personally at YOU, just at the idea in general. 90% of Top Gear fans actually agree, go check topgear.co.uk. That being said, I have nothing personal against you. You make money having fun, its the American dream, right? As for the Duke, I do not own it, just happen to be good friends with its present owner and with John. Glides and I go back a bit, he has wound up with one or two of my old cars, and vice versa. I'm far from a douche, those who have met me in person can attest to that. As far as the social butterfly comment, I can neither confirm nor deny the allegations.... I plead the........................

You haven't told anyone that those are my boobs in your avatar right? Wouldn't want people going crazy or anything...I know how you get jealous

That would have been me you saw. LMAO.
    LOL... I was the reason the Circle K was shut down so I could do some work there.

Well thank goodness we cleared that up Ziptied. I"m glad to know that...I always liked your comments and couldn't figure out where that came from. You don't have to like it, but I" bet you'll enjoy it.

Here's what I'll say. I love TG UK. It's easily my favorite show in the world....

And did you know they at one time only produced Coca-Cola here in the US? People from other places loved it too and now it's bottled all over the world and there are different flavors that are specific to the areas and regions which it's bottled. Is the original the best ? Maybe...I live here and love it...but have you ever tried the "Mexican" bottled coke that has real sugar and no corn syrup? It's damn good.

Everything's relative...you don't have to like the show, you don't have to like NASCAR, but everyone on this site SHOULD be Pro-Motorsports because in the end, it's fun to get to see something different like this, and the more we support shows and sports that pertain to motorsports, the more it builds to get stuff closer and closer to what we really want.
    BooB CreW What ?

One of IA's Awesome Mod's

NASCAR on SPEED's Fun Guy

HOST, Top Gear USA on History Channel starting late this Nov./Dec.

I like the original Coke formula with real cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by RutRoe View Post
    Well thank goodness we cleared that up Ziptied. I"m glad to know that...I always liked your comments and couldn't figure out where that came from. You don't have to like it, but I" bet you'll enjoy it.

Here's what I'll say. I love TG UK. It's easily my favorite show in the world....
    I may or may not like it, it's more the idea that bothered me. I hope it does well, believe me I do. You should've gotten Leno instead of that Adam dude though. That being said, get me on as a guest on the show and i'll love you forever though..... no homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    LOL... I was the reason the Circle K was shut down so I could do some work there.
    Well WTF, man. You know I live in Charleston. Where the fuck was my PM so I could get ya that beer I owe ya?

Well WTF, man. You know I live in Charleston. Where the fuck was my PM so I could get ya that beer I owe ya?
    I had come from Valdosta earlier that day and had to be in Augusta later that night. Time just didn't allow for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I had come from Valdosta earlier that day and had to be in Augusta later that night. Time just didn't allow for anything.
    Fail.

THEBEARJEW

x2
    echonova supports awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by nsany(atl) View Post
    Buy the HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defense) the 86-87 had a injector cutoff when you got into boost. It was aweful, but I still loved mine.
    Not worth the money. Pay $30-50 and just swap to an 88/89 ecu and problem solved.

Or just buy a radio shack volume knob the FCD is just a potentiometer.

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Very cool man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12