Thread: Pics of old skool rides from Formula Drift '09 & '10

Default Pics of old skool rides from Formula Drift '09 & '10

Here are some pics that I have from my years at Formula Drift. Most were taken while I was being dragged around by my girlfriend lol so the angles aren't good.

Shout out to my friends for being kind enough to give me a parking spot so I wouldn't have to walk 2 miles to my seat! I love all of you guy's rides and you are all very cool and knowledgeable. You all have great taste so keep it classy till next time!

And a couple more shots of mine and one of my new wannabe Maziora painted wheels.

Best Wishes

cVon
    Last edited by cVon128; 05-30-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Fixed
    See the new official poster for "RX'79", an upcoming short film and photo feature from cVon Photographic Design at:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/srfh/5881644161

IA Member

That was great time. Man you took it back with The black and orange TE31. We all miss that car. I need to get working on that.

Old skool Toyota

Nice pics. That rust colored Z is xtra clean

Holy hand grenades brave Sir Robin, that five and dime is so so nice. Are there anymore pictures of it anywhere? I would love to see his complete setup.

Its slow... I promise

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyedbox View Post
    Holy hand grenades brave Sir Robin, that five and dime is so so nice. Are there anymore pictures of it anywhere? I would love to see his complete setup.
    Unfortunately that was the only good one I got of it but I think it is in this video from Puregroove at about 6:40

There is also a black Savanna RX-3 right before that I wouldn't mind having intercourse with

Peace

-cVon
    See the new official poster for "RX'79", an upcoming short film and photo feature from cVon Photographic Design at:

Wow, man... so many good memories...

Super Ghetto Rally Team EP3sAreFun's Avatar

wow! bunch of cool cars.

Mine really dosn't leave the garage. People across the street think it is a tool bench.

Thanks! I plan on getting more pics next time if the gf stays at home lol. I have always had a passion for older cars and the era's they come from. Old school drivers seem to stick together more than these new school "haters".

Super Ghetto Rally Team EP3sAreFun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cVon128 View Post
    Thanks! I plan on getting more pics next time if the gf stays at home lol. I have always had a passion for older cars and the era's they come from. Old school drivers seem to stick together more than these new school "haters".
    damn right

Mine really dosn't leave the garage. People across the street think it is a tool bench.

Hey Look MY can is hiding behind Eddies rolla. lol.

WillAgreeForReps!!

Man this makes me want somethin old school soooo much more!!! Amazing I can't trade a freakin 95 Jetta for an old japanese car lol