Starion!

I know most of you guys don't see much of these, so here is what mine is currently going through!

So i'm in the process of removing the rear spoiler. The side pieces weren't so bad, but the one on the glass was a pain in the ass. All the holes will be repaired and everything made flush, getting closer to paint too

and heres my motor, ready to be plucked, i painted the valve cover and changed heat shields on the turbo

why pull the motor? cuz the power steering systems in these things are a pain in the ass. I've got some brand new shape lines out of a low mileage car, and a Steering box i just rebuilt, ready to drop in. I also plan on cleaning up alot of the fluid that was sitting on the frame rail so it won't eat away the paint and start rusting...

I'm gonna be doing a bunch of rewiring this time too gonna make seperate harnesses for everything so things can be removed easier in the future.

and ofcourse i started painting some pipes too. they were red, are now flat black. I wanna get them powder coated and get black couplers and T bolt couplers all around. But that'll be just a bit down the road.

I'm getting closer to paint and i'll probably go back with the factory color, but the next thing i'm gonna do is strap it on a dyno and get a good solid tune. hoping for around 300whp/370tqe. maybe a bit more if i feel like pushing it. After that I'm gonna play with the exterior some.. I'm thinking about a rally themed motif but havent taken it too far yet. oh i should also be getting some Ronals soon and they'll be painted black with a polished lip.

just like that!!