Thread: hey Dave

Super Ghetto Rally Team EP3sAreFun's Avatar

Default hey Dave

get a new phone

Mine really dosn't leave the garage. People across the street think it is a tool bench.

i'm sure he's working on it :P
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

can you guys not PM or email this guy? There's like a million "dave" threads.

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

That's cause Dave is a good multi-tasker. You should see him with Asian Whores!....Legendary!

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

Too bad neither were at the shop today....

Quote Originally Posted by 87 Turbo II
    can you guys not PM or email this guy? There's like a million "dave" threads.
    I made this as a joke dude.

Mine really dosn't leave the garage. People across the street think it is a tool bench.

ok, either way,directed at you or not, the multiple threads needs to stop. this "joke" just further contributes to the problem. This isn't the WL where you just post whatever type of threads you want. There is a criteria to follow with each section and these threads to one or two individuals are trashing up the old school section.

^^ Yeah, I drew a frame of a man running on each fan blade. That is him running at idle

So we're not allowed to make any threads other than serious Old school car discussion?

You are the only one getting upset that i see bud.

ok, either way,directed at you or not, the multiple threads needs to stop. this "joke" just further contributes to the problem. This isn't the WL where you just post whatever type of threads you want. There is a criteria to follow with each section and these threads to one or two individuals are trashing up the old school section.
    Considering they provide parts/repair/etc for a lot of us, then im pretty sure it perfectly fine. Honestly if you dont like it then dont come in this section. Very simple, no ones putting a gun to your head and saying "Go into the oldschool section and read every damn thread or I blow your head off."

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

I'm not sure, but from where I sit, your name isn't listed as a mod? So I don't know where you get the idea that you say what "needs to stop." Now instead of really "trashing up the old school section," contribute like this was made for.

Please. I'm not trying to cause a rift between all of us because we have a great group of non-drama folks in here, but that outburst wasn't cool, dude. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom_toy
    Too bad neither were at the shop today....
    I was there....I'm cool!!!! I dropped off the truck today

Garage-Sixgun

Quote Originally Posted by Glides
    I was there....I'm cool!!!! I dropped off the truck today
    I snuck a peak at the truck. I should have bought it.

Garage-Sixgun

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    I'm not sure, but from where I sit, your name isn't listed as a mod? So I don't know where you get the idea that you say what "needs to stop." Now instead of really "trashing up the old school section," contribute like this was made for.

Please. I'm not trying to cause a rift between all of us because we have a great group of non-drama folks in here, but that outburst wasn't cool, dude. Later, QD.
    It wasn't even an outburst, think of it more as a quibble, a pet peeve, or something along those lines. I'm not trying to regulate like a mod either I just thought sections actually pertained to some form of organization. It's one of the reasons the forum has sections. Otherwise the only section would be "The everything section: come hereto post about binoculars, space monkeys, interesting books you've read, what the best toquito flavor from QT is, and your views on abortion!" While we're at it lets disable PMs, I'm sure that'll go along well. Maybe no one sees what I'm trying to say or more accurately gives a damn but I'll just be the bitch of the general consensus and shut the fuck up so you guys can be happy because I don't want to become the next Nissantuner or XLR8INMR2. I just really like this section and since I'm not Dave or John, as I can imagine more than 99% of the other IA members have in common with me, it just seems like wasted space to me. That makes this nice little corner of cyber space less enjoyable in my opinion which I have a feeling a lot of people are going to quote me to tell me they don't care about so here comes the aforementioned shutting up.

the truck looked good
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

It wasn't even an outburst, think of it more as a quibble, a pet peeve, or something along those lines. I'm not trying to regulate like a mod either I just thought sections actually pertained to some form of organization. It's one of the reasons the forum has sections. Otherwise the only section would be "The everything section: come hereto post about binoculars, space monkeys, interesting books you've read, what the best toquito flavor from QT is, and your views on abortion!" While we're at it lets disable PMs, I'm sure that'll go along well. Maybe no one sees what I'm trying to say or more accurately gives a damn but I'll just be the bitch of the general consensus and shut the fuck up so you guys can be happy because I don't want to become the next Nissantuner or XLR8INMR2. I just really like this section and since I'm not Dave or John, as I can imagine more than 99% of the other IA members have in common with me, it just seems like wasted space to me. That makes this nice little corner of cyber space less enjoyable in my opinion which I have a feeling a lot of people are going to quote me to tell me they don't care about so here comes the aforementioned shutting up.
    stfu

lol just kidding. I'm just happy we have an old school section

Hey, here's my temporary phone number, 770-820-4498. Hopefully by next week I'll have a new phone and be back to my old number. By the way I lost all of the numbers in my phone so PM some digits. Thanks! Dave

PS. I miss my flashlight already. RIP old ass Nokia.
    ZERO Nostalgic Japanese Streetfighters