Thread: 1972 Datsun 521

Threaded View

Default 1972 Datsun 521

New price-400. She wants it gone fast, or she is going to donate it. Call me and we can work it out-4047130691 i went and looked at this truck about a year ago or more. a nice older lady owns and doesn't drive it. the PO must have really loved it, you can tell by all the personal touches, like the airdam, carb, and other little customizations. plus it has a 5-speed.{stock would be 4} well i guess he died a few years back and the current owner got it somehow. it comes with 2 boxes of parts, like alternators, water pumps, every repair manual made for the truck etc. stock wheels in great shape and brand new moon caps, come with it also. it is a nice little package all and all. i think she was asking like 1500 last year but i am sure she is going to drop it this time around. anyway she emailed me again recently, and i thought i could help her out a little. i don't want this thing to end up in a crusher or something. this is not an official for sale post, and i dont own it or making any money of it. if your interested i can get you some more info. i am waiting for her to email me back with a new price, and contact info.

the only problem with it is, one of these various gauges that this dude wired up is draining the battery. or so they say. something drains the battery. i heard it run last year.

Last edited by AltimaCharlie; 05-25-2009 at 11:21 AM.