Thread: my rx-7. junk yarders be jealous.

Threaded View

Default my rx-7. junk yarders be jealous.

***update new owner!! traded it to tack311 for his m30, but i will post updates as we finish making it sacrotigious***
    85 rx7 with gsl axle and 12a with portmatched and deburred intake, factory carb with polished venturis and smoothed choke housing, mechanical secondaries, desmogged, rb header, full 2.5 ghetto exhaust.. forced to swap hayame 2.5 straight through muff with dynomax turbo... damn it was loud. ground controls with tokico blues front and kyb agx rear.. i know its ugly but its so fun to drive i don't want to park it for paint and body.. already bought sem hot rod black paint... custom semi finished nissan-homedepot interior..it had the awsome burgundy interior... i had to go grey..here is a pic i will take some more lil later. oh yeah, 06 altima front bumper made into lip....

my new wheels and the flare job in process

idling choked with open rb roadrace header..
    Last edited by nisman; 03-24-2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: added pics