Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1988 TOYOTA PICKUP

Quote Originally Posted by 03RCode
    Got a grey dash, crackless, but has some velcro on it from something idk how hard that residue would be to remove, and I'm nearly positive the pillars are there. The 2wd was extended cab, so no on the console.
    u have pics of the dash? and the residue? i'm pretty sure its nothing more/less that purple power should be able to take off. i want to get rid of the tweeded dash i have.

He wants the same body style, just 4x4 front. Cleaner lines and a slightly larger flare.
    i dont think he likes the thought of me wanting to do the 92-95 4runner front end..but to eaches own

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

He wants the same body style, just 4x4 front. Cleaner lines and a slightly larger flare.
    i just dont like the newer model valence on the old trucks. it ruins the "old school" look completely.
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

I can try to get pics sometime this week, with the holidays things are kind of crazy. Remind me tomorrow and I'll try to get some.
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

I can try to get pics sometime this week, with the holidays things are kind of crazy. Remind me tomorrow and I'll try to get some.
    if i remember, ill remind u cuz my mind is screwed up lol

i just dont like the newer model valence on the old trucks. it ruins the "old school" look completely.
    so what you are saying is..if i do a 1jz...then i mess up the old school feel too?

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

ive always liked these ever since i was 7!! i learned how to drive stick in one of these as well.. when i had just turned 7 my uncle made me learn, he said only men drive stick shift and only lazy people drive auto, no i drive stick and havent touched an auto for shit!!

p.s... im sorry i never got your rims bro, i never ended up doing my 5lug.. but i am going to be doing my 5lug soon so if you want to trade wheels or sell me those pm me how much
    Peek-a-boo mofucka what now?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich
    so what you are saying is..if i do a 1jz...then i mess up the old school feel too?
    i never said feel, i said LOOK. i wouldnt do a 1jz for other reasons, id boost a fuel injected 22r instead.
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Thighs
    i never said feel, i said LOOK. i wouldnt do a 1jz for other reasons, id boost a fuel injected 22r instead.
    SCREW THAT..IF IM GOING THRU ALL THAT JUST TO GO F-I..I'M GOING AHEAD W/ THE 1JZ SWAP..THEY HAVE THE MOUNTS FOR THE CONVERSION

p.s... im sorry i never got your rims bro, i never ended up doing my 5lug.. but i am going to be doing my 5lug soon so if you want to trade wheels or sell me those pm me how much
    NO BIGGIE..I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET SOME UP CLOSE PICS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO SEE IF THEY WANTED EM, BUT SINCE I STILL DNT HAVE MY TRUCK IN MY POSSESSION I DNT SEE IT HAPPENING AS OF RIGHT YET..SO THE LONGER THE BETTER. BESIDES ITS ONLY 150+ SHIPPING

how much will shipping be to 30047? do u have paypal?
    Peek-a-boo mofucka what now?!

^ u still want the wheels? sorry i didnt respond earlier.

I GOT MY TRUCK BACK..HAIL YEA..

so after i get the tools i need to install my new front end grill, etc...ill post up progress pics

welp i was looking at this thread on yotascene just now and im like..'i'm about to do this' it seems as i was reading wrong before, but i'm going to check and see. i'm going to try to swap out my grille and headlights this weekend for the 4runner front end

http://yotascene.com/forums/viewtopi...&sd=a&start=15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12