Quote Originally Posted by auxiliary
You are calling me a pussy because I said a WRX with bolt on's is slow?

I wasn't even at the varsity meet, nor have I ever been to one.

I did use to "hang out" at barrett parkway so maybe you did see me 3 years ago and if you remember me then that's a bit on the creepy stalker side.

Anyway, don't call me a pussy when you don't even know who I am.

No Im calling you a pussy, because you are one. I could care less what you think of my cars.

I never said you went to a Varsity, but Im guessing you are addressing Hvyarms.

No not creepy stalker side, it was obvious how much of an idiot you acted like back then in the parking lot all around your buddies and obviously things haven't shifted much in your personality. Plus I have an excellent memory.

Ill call you whatever the fuck I want to call you. Pussy.