Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION EVERYBODY

IA Member

Default ATTENTION EVERYBODY

I'm the motherfuckin biker that got hit, and I'm sick of readin all this biker-cager thuggin crap. There's no reason to start a goddamned war over a fucking internet forum. ALL I WANT is the guy to come forward so I can have my fuckin bike and medical bills paid for. My bike is trashed, I'm out of work for a long-ass time, and the shit's not gonna fix itself. I'm sure any one of you would feel the same way if somebody fucked up your shit, put you in the hospital, and didn't bother to stop and make everything ok. I'm not saying it's anyone on here that did it, or that you know anything, but if you do, please take appropriate action. Gixxermike, you're my bro, but you were wrong to start shit. And I'm going to be pissed if I hear of anyone gettin run down or doors kicked in or anything fucked up happening over this shit. Everyone's actin like a bunch of retards, and it's pissing me off. If you know something, own up, if not, shut up, it's not your battle, so stay out of it. Now call me stupid if you want, but I seem to be the only one thinking rational about this, and I'm the one who got hit. You guys need to grow up and do what's right instead of trying to prove that you're the "biggest thug" cause nobody gives a shit. Anyway, I'm gettin off my soapbox, just wanted to let you know how i feel about all the stupidity...

wtf????

I hope you a full recovery, I hope you catch the guy who got you.

But now its time to SHUT THE FUC..........J/K.

I am with you on this one, I hope you catch that coward. More details would help tho.......date, time?

Not every 350z in atlanta is on here. We will try to help but an asian in a blue 350z isnt much to go on.

yeah...how about you give us some details. Catch any part of the tag? Anything different that will set this blue 350 from any other?

First, Im sorry about what happened to you. It happens sometimes and it sucks and the guy that ran is a coward.

However, despite all this , you expect to have someone post in a place called WHORESLOUNGE of all places and expect not to have some humor thrown around? While the subject may not be humorous in the least bit, chances are the guy you are looking for is either, A- not on here, B- wont be posting for a while since this happened, C- is a newbie since nobody knows him and has come forward to tell on him. Now that being said, your buddy "gixxerwhatever" was an idiot for saying hes going to kick in doors of other cars. You could have maybe posted in the Nissan forum. So before you or your pals come on here ripping on the entire ImportAtlanta crew and calling them immature, ricers, and a bunch of pussies, you need watch who you say that to, because that same person you call that is the same person that could find out who it is and say fuck you Im not telling.

My 2 cents.

IA Member

Not much to tell, tinted windows i know, georgia plate, unknown county, it was on 85N around exit 104-106 at about 8-8:30 at night when he hit me. There's got to be significant damage to the car though, as i found blue paint all the way at the front of the rear wheel well, and the back rim is FUCKED up like it got stuck under the front bumper. I'm fine, I'll heal, but who's gonna pay for the damage to my bike?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Digital
    First, Im sorry about what happened to you. It happens sometimes and it sucks and the guy that ran is a coward.

However, despite all this , you expect to have someone post in a place called WHORESLOUNGE of all places and expect not to have some humor thrown around? While the subject may not be humorous in the least bit, chances are the guy you are looking for is either, A- not on here, B- wont be posting for a while since this happened, C- is a newbie since nobody knows him and has come forward to tell on him. Now that being said, your buddy "gixxerwhatever" was an idiot for saying hes going to kick in doors of other cars. You could have maybe posted in the Nissan forum. So before you or your pals come on here ripping on the entire ImportAtlanta crew and calling them immature, ricers, and a bunch of pussies, you need watch who you say that to, because that same person you call that to is the same person that could find out who it is and say fuck you Im not telling.

My 2 cents.

Exactly. +1, if i can

However, despite all this , you expect to have someone post in a place called WHORESLOUNGE of all places and expect not to have some humor thrown around? While the subject may not be humorous in the least bit, chances are the guy you are looking for is either, A- not on here, B- wont be posting for a while since this happened, C- is a newbie since nobody knows him and has come forward to tell on him. Now that being said, your buddy "gixxerwhatever" was an idiot for saying hes going to kick in doors of other cars. You could have maybe posted in the Nissan forum. So before you or your pals come on here ripping on the entire ImportAtlanta crew and calling them immature, ricers, and a bunch of pussies, you need watch who you say that to, because that same person you call that to is the same person that could find out who it is and say fuck you Im not telling.

My 2 cents.
    very well said +1

Quote Originally Posted by Punishment
    Not much to tell, tinted windows i know, georgia plate, unknown county, it was on 85N around exit 104-106 at about 8-8:30 at night when he hit me. There's got to be significant damage to the car though, as i found blue paint all the way at the front of the rear wheel well, and the back rim is FUCKED up like it got stuck under the front bumper. I'm fine, I'll heal, but who's gonna pay for the damage to my bike?
    i sure ass hell am not lol. Its called a hit and run...if you/the cops can catch the guy, he will pay. If not, then im sorry to say that you are SOL.

But i hope the guy gets caught and is put in jail.

IA Member

My 2 cents.
    I understand what you're saying and I'm sorry it was taken so far, it's not really that big a deal that everyone needs to get so worked up over it. Yeah, I got hit, yeah my life's pretty fucked up right now, but it could all be fixed by cagers lookin out for bikers, and bikers not being quite so retarded on the road. Everybody just needs to chill out.

I understand what you're saying and I'm sorry it was taken so far, it's not really that big a deal that everyone needs to get so worked up over it. Yeah, I got hit, yeah my life's pretty fucked up right now, but it could all be fixed by cagers lookin out for bikers, and bikers not being quite so retarded on the road. Everybody just needs to chill out.

Have you gone back to the area or asked the local authorities if there was a camera on the highway. I know the GA-DOT has live cameras on a lot of portions of 85N.

IA.COM Founder.

Sucks this happened.

But did/do you have insurance? Right now, If I was you, I would be more worried about a full recovery.

Some of your friends came on here and blah blah.. Like someone on here knew something.... + this is a BS section of this site, Nothing will get taken seriously.

Hopefully they will catch the person who did this etc.. But for now, health over everything else.

IA Member

I can't really go back to the area... 3 out of four limbs are in casts.

no offense, but i highly doubt whoever hit you is on IA...
    this happened what, a few weeks ago? someone would have either come forward or been showed up by someone else by now.
    so posting a thread yelling & cursing at everyone on IA isn't likely to help you out.
    that's just my 2 cents... you'd probably have better luck w/the cops.

Banned

LOL.

1439/2000's best fake user name ever.

I'm Jesus I can see who it really is.

LNC FTW

I bet money that it is that gixxermike or gixxerDK dude making a fake SN...

But in the event that this dude is who he says he is, I am with PRiMAdonna they prolly arent on here cas most of our people arent dipshits...

If you are tired of reading our posts...why the fuck make a thread for us to write more stuff that you dont want to read...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus
    LOL.

1439/2000's best fake user name ever.

I'm Jesus I can see who it really is.
    NO. only god can, refer to my other post.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
    I bet money that it is that gixxermike or gixxerDK dude making a fake SN...

But in the event that this dude is who he says he is, I am with PRiMAdonna they prolly arent on here cas most of our people arent dipshits...

If you are tired of reading our posts...why the fuck make a thread for us to write more stuff that you dont want to read...
    I wanted you to know how I felt, and that not all us bikers are as "passionate" as gixxermike. No need to generalize and make threats against us all... anyway, I've had enough, have fun guys...

LNC FTW

I wanted you to know how I felt, and that not all us bikers are as "passionate" as gixxermike. No need to generalize and make threats against us all... anyway, I've had enough, have fun guys...
    Dont fall out of your wheel chair doing a wheelie now
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

didn't have insurance on ur bike?

I'm the motherfuckin biker that got hit, and I'm sick of readin all this biker-cager thuggin crap. There's no reason to start a goddamned war over a fucking internet forum. ALL I WANT is the guy to come forward so I can have my fuckin bike and medical bills paid for. My bike is trashed, I'm out of work for a long-ass time, and the shit's not gonna fix itself. I'm sure any one of you would feel the same way if somebody fucked up your shit, put you in the hospital, and didn't bother to stop and make everything ok. I'm not saying it's anyone on here that did it, or that you know anything, but if you do, please take appropriate action. Gixxermike, you're my bro, but you were wrong to start shit. And I'm going to be pissed if I hear of anyone gettin run down or doors kicked in or anything fucked up happening over this shit. Everyone's actin like a bunch of retards, and it's pissing me off. If you know something, own up, if not, shut up, it's not your battle, so stay out of it. Now call me stupid if you want, but I seem to be the only one thinking rational about this, and I'm the one who got hit. You guys need to grow up and do what's right instead of trying to prove that you're the "biggest thug" cause nobody gives a shit. Anyway, I'm gettin off my soapbox, just wanted to let you know how i feel about all the stupidity...
    Very well put. Your boy like you said shouldnt have come on here with his attitude, Im sure he feels though because you are his friend, he is voicing his frustration, etc....

Im glad you were in some way okay, You could have easilly been killed and then no one would be on here making jokes. Someone was watching over you that night, That is for sure.

Im sure people will keep an eye out, and if we see anyone is a 350 with heavy damage we will let the cops look into it.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

What coverage insurance was on the bike?? if it is that fucked up, wouldnt insurance total it and pay you?
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

my only other question is that your friend posted like two other people were with you....niether one could catch the 350?? I mean one person stop and help and the other go after the guy and get a tag then come back...woulda made more sense
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

There is a guy selling scratched up 350z wheels on craigslist. He's in norcross so that puts him in the same area. (105-110ish on 85). Anyways, dont go pointing fingers, or acussing anyone, simply make up a story on how you are in some atlanta 350z club eventualy asking him what color his car is. Takes 5min, so fuck it, its worth a try.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/194246533.html

Patience Pays...

might have better luck on say.. a 350Z forum?

And if he says "blue", dont go and ask questions on the hit and run. Just get an address to come "check out" the wheels. If its the car, then go from there. Also if it is the car, throw me some $$$ ive been running to the shed in the morrning for the past week to take gas from the lawnmower gas tank, since Im to broke to buy it at the pump. But now Im running low on the four stroke gas, so since I would really hate to start using the 2cycle gas, please find out asap

Nikki's Throat Yogurt DaddyFatSack's Avatar

Glad your okay man
    "Lick My Fat Sack"

IA Member

However, despite all this , you expect to have someone post in a place called WHORESLOUNGE of all places and expect not to have some humor thrown around? While the subject may not be humorous in the least bit, chances are the guy you are looking for is either, A- not on here, B- wont be posting for a while since this happened, C- is a newbie since nobody knows him and has come forward to tell on him. Now that being said, your buddy "gixxerwhatever" was an idiot for saying hes going to kick in doors of other cars. You could have maybe posted in the Nissan forum. So before you or your pals come on here ripping on the entire ImportAtlanta crew and calling them immature, ricers, and a bunch of pussies, you need watch who you say that to, because that same person you call that is the same person that could find out who it is and say fuck you Im not telling.

My 2 cents.
    Thats not even how it went down ...Refer to my introduction thread ....Dont act like a bunch of immature kids and you wont get called one right ? Not tryin to stir shit up again just need to see what the beginning of all of this was from ...
    Major Kustoms

Quote Originally Posted by ~Brett~
    Very well put. Your boy like you said shouldnt have come on here with his attitude, Im sure he feels though because you are his friend, he is voicing his frustration, etc....

Im glad you were in some way okay, You could have easilly been killed and then no one would be on here making jokes. Someone was watching over you that night, That is for sure.

Im sure people will keep an eye out, and if we see anyone is a 350 with heavy damage we will let the cops look into it.
    Mike is very passionate and at times I think can be a little misunderstood, he also speaks from the heart and occasionally types faster than he thinks. We love him anyway. He is well intentioned but I dont see him getting out of hand, I think bottom line he just wants resolotion just like anyone would in this situation.

Im not sure how this ended up in the "whoreslounge" or why but its my best guess that someone was originally hoping back on 08/31 (numerous threads ago) that someone would keep an eye out for such a make and model car with that particular driver in it in this community for a fellow friend. While you all drive cars and we ride bikes we both belong to a brotherhood and I would like to think that if one of yours came to us and asked us for something we would be happy to help regardless of the favor. (Just not for money ) I think this all went south when people started getting ugly, didnt help that there was a ton of jokey jokey, especially since we are talking about someones health, a hit and run and the possibility that they could have died. I do understand what forum this is on but mods always have the option to move the original thread.

We arent all stuntaz, although Mike surely is. We may push ourselves but you wont find many in our group that are gonna go flaming by you at triple digits on the freeway. We like to keep things on the dl.

roflcopter V-Spec II

Quote Originally Posted by gixxermike
    Dont act like a bunch of immature kids and you wont get called one right ?
    You NEED to stop posting. If your really trying to help your friend, you would stop making everyone less likely to help him on your behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by 318curves
    Mike is very passionate and at times I think can be a little misunderstood, he also speaks from the heart and occasionally types faster than he thinks. We love him anyway. He is well intentioned but I dont see him getting out of hand, I think bottom line he just wants resolotion just like anyone would in this situation.

Im not sure how this ended up in the "whoreslounge" or why but its my best guess that someone was originally hoping back on 08/31 (numerous threads ago) that someone would keep an eye out for such a make and model car with that particular driver in it in this community for a fellow friend. While you all drive cars and we ride bikes we both belong to a brotherhood and I would like to think that if one of yours came to us and asked us for something we would be happy to help regardless of the favor. (Just not for money ) I think this all went south when people started getting ugly, didnt help that there was a ton of jokey jokey, especially since we are talking about someones health, a hit and run and the possibility that they could have died. I do understand what forum this is on but mods always have the option to move the original thread.

We arent all stuntaz, although Mike surely is. We may push ourselves but you wont find many in our group that are gonna go flaming by you at triple digits on the freeway. We like to keep things on the dl.
    +1

In all seriousness Mike is a real good guy. Only hung out with him a few times, but in that short span his personality shines and his character is one of a kind. Hell, he gave me the exhaust that is on my bike for FREE, a value of $200+ in the condition it was in. Numerous times he's had offered his services to come out and take some time out of his schedule. Dont judge him by how he acts on the net b.c he is nothing like it.

Quote Originally Posted by b18hatch
    What coverage insurance was on the bike?? if it is that fucked up, wouldnt insurance total it and pay you?

still waiting for this and my post after it to be answered
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxermike
    Thats not even how it went down ...Refer to my introduction thread ....Dont act like a bunch of immature kids and you wont get called one right ? Not tryin to stir shit up again just need to see what the beginning of all of this was from ...
    first off if you want to go around calling people immature kids look at your lil biker buddy
    http://forums.importatlanta.com/show...t=78868&page=1

notice the thread title

so shut the fuck up, you guys came on here accusing one of our members of trying to kill your friend. you want to start shit you will get shit
    Val for President

I got dinner to goto.

IA Member

Yes, I had insurance on the bike. But I doubt even you would pay 9g+ every six months for full coverage. It was liability only, my insurance co doesn't give a flying fuck about the accident. I started this thread to try and stop all the immature bullshit, but it seems you guys can't handle that, so I'm going to leave it up to the cops to figure out. I'm done with you retards.

Yes, I had insurance on the bike. But I doubt even you would pay 9g+ every six months for full coverage. It was liability only, my insurance co doesn't give a flying fuck about the accident. I started this thread to try and stop all the immature bullshit, but it seems you guys can't handle that, so I'm going to leave it up to the cops to figure out. I'm done with you retards.

how many tickets do you have?? obviously the bike is paid off or you couldnt get liability but full coverage withme being 19 on a gsx when i waslooking was only 250 a month being 1500 every six months not 1500 a month....i smell bs on the 9k/6months thing.
    FUCK B&D COMMUNICATIONS!

that is a TON to pay for insurance on a bike...

that is a TON to pay on a brand spankin new expensive CAR... let alone a paid off bike?
    i dunno about that........

grabs the popcorn....
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

Quote Originally Posted by b18hatch
    how many tickets do you have?? obviously the bike is paid off or you couldnt get liability but full coverage withme being 19 on a gsx when i waslooking was only 250 a month being 1500 every six months not 1500 a month....i smell bs on the 9k/6months thing.
    I got quoted somewhere along the lines of 16k a year for full coverage. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast