halfbaked is only white fromt he waist up
Printable View
halfbaked is only white fromt he waist up
so am i ..Quote:
Originally Posted by VWGiRLR32
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSINXS
wooohhoooo
http://photos-791.facebook.com/ip006...73791_2946.jpg
thats me chillin in the nation of Catalonia
my asian name is hung long lee ..Quote:
Originally Posted by PSINXS
parents didnt name me that for nothing .. yah dig !!!
YUCK !!!Quote:
Originally Posted by RaИdomGuy
that's hot!Quote:
Originally Posted by RaИdomGuy
Well I'm a tall skinny white guy...Quote:
Originally Posted by 1civic
with HIV ..Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
matt just wants to spread his aids
YEA!Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO
And all my exs said I never had anything to give in the relationship...
WELL FUCK THOSE BITCHES!
Shit, I didn't think you was over 6'.....Been a Minute since I seen you though... :thinking:Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
I'm 6'2.Quote:
Originally Posted by 1civic
You must really not recognize me, I think I was standing next to you the other night at wal-mart. I was with Allen and his supra.
No, I thought so but wasn't sure.... :crazy: .. I guess I should have ask...Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
so one day a girl was sick and her boyfriend had come over to fix her up and make her feel better... so he brought some soup, brownies, and a tape with some re-runs of the OC and Laguna Beach. He makes the soup and sets everything on a table next to her and pops in the tape. She eats the soup and watches the video. Her boyfriend says that he's gotta go to meet a friend, so he leaves and she breaks out the brownies. She finishes them right as the video tape was over... right after Laguna Beach ends, it cuts to a scene with her boyfriend getting a blojob from her best friend and she spits his cum into the bowl of brownie mix. He looks at the camera and says, "You've just been dumped."
bingoQuote:
Originally Posted by Bishop
Pssh, I'm the sexiest on here:
6'1 & 130 lbs; when I come around, bitches know wassup.
And I'm JDM TyTe, since I'm lighter than all yo ex's, and when I ride in the car, when you turn right, you got more traction over the tire lol.
And like lil_paki knows, my nickname is statutory rape: you see me and pass out from excitement; when you wake up, you done committed statutory rape.
:wtf:.Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mischif
From the sound of this, you also left off the part where you mention you're a virgin.Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mischif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO
mexican???
haha j/k man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mischif
I do hope you are still in school..... :lmfao: ... I had to read it 3 times to understand it....
Yeah, how'd you know?:thinking:Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
Yeah, I haven't found that someone special yet...at least while they're awake.:goodjob:
By someone special enough, you mean some girl desperate enough to sleep with you...Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mischif
See why you gotta start instigatin' some shit, bro?Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
I'm just fucking around, you takin that "Internet:Serious Business" poster to heart.
this thread smells like cheese.
Naaah... not yet... subscribe to my Blog titled "THE BLOG OF BABY J". :) As far as who is hott, hmmm... I guess that's for each person to decide. A better thread would be a poll... just grab some pics from the "post your pic" threads and have people vote. LMAO!!. Kinda like they do on TV "The Roast of BABY J" LMAO!! And that ENTIRE thread is the IA community just crackin on you and making you look dumb as fuck. Every1 who wants to do it should start their own thread though, no "volunteering people" who may not be able to take the citicism. LMAO!! That'd be hott... aww fuck, I will start it out... go easy on me though ---->Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisa
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...5#post34941185
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by SL65AMG
Eh, oh well.Quote:
Originally Posted by 1civic
:goodjob:Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
Porsche drivers automatically win... FUCK RUINER!!
No worries. I hate getting my car wet, so I was in a hurry to leave at that point.Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO
Too ugly and too old (I'm 30). Yep, oh well. What can ya do?Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
Nice, so nice. Hahahhahaha.
Agreed :yes:Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Quote:
Originally Posted by BABY J
** Baby J - No Porsche **Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruiner
Baby J - Hey Ladies.
Girl 1 - Girl who is that in the Civic?
Girl 2 - PUH LEEZ... that's just Baby J. Ain't he ugly?
Girl 1 - Yeah, that nigga ugly!!
~ girls laugh ~
**Baby J - With Porsche **
Baby J - Hey Ladies.
Girl 1 - Girl who is that in the Porsche?
Girl 2 - PUH LEEZ... that's just Baby J. Ain't he ugly?
Girl 1 - Yeah, he's ugly... but he ain't like UGLY ugly.
~ girls laugh ~
~ Baby J gets head ~
could of played dawsons dad .. LIRL !!!Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruiner
heres my best picture to date.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted1jz
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: