View Poll Results: Same ring on Justine, as Kristi??

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 79.41%
  • No

12 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone notice the...

Senior Member | IA Veteran DJ XtRaK©'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver
    It is not an engagement ring.. From what I understand it was jsut a ring given to her... nothing behind it... I know I would personally not want to have a ring that was intended for someone else.. Esp if it was an engagement ring... but this one is not, and never was from what i understand...

There are two diff debates going on in here I think.. One is ENGAGEMENT rings.. and the other is whatever else as long as it belonged to someone else at one point, lol... Engagement rings shouldnt be regifted at all.... At least I dont think so..

But something like that ring, (Which prob wasnt even $100 so there is no way to pawn it prob wont get shit for it) or other stupid gifts that you jsut cant throw away is the same as an idea that you had and doing it again with a new person.. regifting something stupid with not that much sentimental or dollar value is like taking someone to a restaurant that you took your ex to cuase you know its good cause you have been there before.

Personally I have stuff that I have done for my past relationships that are things no one has ever thought of, and I could very well do it in my current relationship to impress him that I am creative and care for him.. But i dont and I wont, cuase this is a new life with this person and I dont want it to be in any way similar to my past ones. So everything that I give now, Every Idea I come up with, is going to be a new inspiration and something I have never done or given to with another man other than the one I am with...

But what people do in their own relationships, I agree if it works for them and both people invloved are ok with it then thats really their business, lol
    HAHHAHAH, look at heather calling the ring cheap! I see what your saying and completely understand. I personally am not attacking them what so ever, hence why I didn't vote on the poll. There are some people that take rings as a BIG step in a relationship! Personally I know that I would. (Does it even fit her finger?) But my statement was directed towards people who hold on to the past. So yes it is thier business, but DAMN you called that shit cheap! Actually funny to me!
    IA OG

IA.COM Founder.

im so amazed that people on IA have the time to notice small shit like this.

damn cock ridding and shit.. w00t w00t

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    FOR ALL YOU COMPLAINERS I HOPE YOUR MEN GIVE YOU THIS nuvaRING B/C I WOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT KNOCKING UP YOU CHICKS THEN TAKING YOU HOME TO MOM

what do you think happens if a girl leaves that in during sex? when dude pulls out and he has a cock ring! dude that would be fucked up....oh wait! ITS ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME!
    IA OG

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    im so amazed that people on IA have the time to notice small shit like this.

damn cock ridding and shit.. w00t w00t
    SHUT UP H8TER... talking all hard you doing the same vacationing at home whoreing up IA... how does it feel?

OOOOOOO SHIT LOOK WHOS IN HERE!!!!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (7 members and 2 guests)
    DJ XtRaK©, Kristi, BluesClues, admin, 99SI, XterraChic, 1widedakota
    IA OG

Cav-E-R's Lesbian Seagull Kristi's Avatar

Im not amazed at this not one bit at all. Collins has been a looser since day one. This is low class.
    I hope shes having fun with his small dick.
    Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it!

Myspace
    Facebook

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by DJ XtRaK©
    what do you think happens if a girl leaves that in during sex? when dude pulls out and he has a cock ring! dude that would be fucked up....oh wait! ITS ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME!
    lol i feel ya kate uses it too... nothing funner then playing horse shoes w/ her wife's nuvaring

10pts biatch i made a hole in one

chicks are dumb, i'm very happily married. i've done the whole sha-bang already; and if your too busy being wrapped up on where the RING came from, size of stone(s), then you are putting the material aspect in front of the feelings/actions of your loved one. it was never intended to be given 2x and why would he have to spend 2x b/c he gave it to the wrong girl the first time?

thats just dumb. i bet you girls would be pissed if the stones were fake as well?

women
    First of all if you read where I posted "I don't care about material objects" you would know that I don't care how much you spent, where in the fuck it came from, or the size of the rock. I would be happy with a cubic zerconium (sp?). I just don't want something that was on another girl's hand!
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

HAHHAHAH, look at heather calling the ring cheap! I see what your saying and completely understand. I personally am not attacking them what so ever, hence why I didn't vote on the poll. There are some people that take rings as a BIG step in a relationship! Personally I know that I would. (Does it even fit her finger?) But my statement was directed towards people who hold on to the past. So yes it is thier business, but DAMN you called that shit cheap! Actually funny to me!
    Lol.. I didnt mean it in a cheap way, lol... Just saying its not no engagement ring or diamond so it probably doesnt have a high resale value, lol.. I dunno how much it costs, but I have looked at some just basic rings with stones and they aren't up in the $1,000 range, lol
    ~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi
    Im not amazed at this not one bit at all. Collins has been a looser since day one. This is low class.
    ouch.

IA.COM Founder.

SHUT UP H8TER... talking all hard you doing the same vacationing at home whoreing up IA... how does it feel?
    bored but not complaining.

pwnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

lol i feel ya kate uses it too... nothing funner then playing horse shoes w/ her wife's nuvaring

10pts biatch i made a hole in one

BWHAHAHAHAHAH ISNT THAT SHIT JUST THE WIERDEST FEELING!?!?!?!?!

it fuckin freaked me out the first time! i think we should make it a game!
    IA OG

IA.COM Founder.

out of left field

paul please get your panties out of a wad.. i dont think we are complaining.. which is the reason i said.. if he cant afford to get something for me then he needs to wait.. luckly im not in that situation anymore.. i didnt deny him b/c the ring was recycled.. as a matter of fact i helped him pay that ish off.. but i had shame and embarrassement knowing that diamand was chosen for another girl.... he cheated on me and that was the end of that that.. so yes you are damn right if i am going to be picky.. cuz im sure his thoughts were.. well i didnt pay another 3 k for this ring so funk it.. and when i moved out of "our" house.. i left the cursed ring with him.. so try and see it from another stand point.. er better yet.. a womans stand-point

i am in no rush to get married.. and i want my ring to be be picked out for me.. the ring is what symbolized the commitment/marriage.. to a woman at least.. thats the first thing they show their friends when they ask.. not omg how did he do it.. thats always the next question!!

OHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!
    IA OG

IA KING

BWHAHAHAHAHAH ISNT THAT SHIT JUST THE WIERDEST FEELING!?!?!?!?!

it fuckin freaked me out the first time! i think we should make it a game!
    first time it happened to me it was too dark to notice... she gets back from the bathroom and was like "my ring is missing" .... me WTF... look down ... BOOOOIIIINNNGGG!!! lol

should be called RING

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY well said. Whats the point of even keeping the ring? If the love is no longer there then the ring should be either. But holding on to it could also mean that he is holding on to the past. Now I could be wrong but thats how I was brought up. Let things go and start a new! But some people just don't get it. Cheap, yes. Holding on to something thats not there anymore, retarded.
    AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! Thank you! A guy that finally understands where the fuck I am coming from.
    +10
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by XterraChic
    i am in no rush to get married.. and i want my ring to be be picked out for me.. the ring is what symbolized the commitment/marriage.. to a woman at least.. thats the first thing they show their friends when they ask.. not omg how did he do it.. thats always the next question!!
    trust me that last alot less then you think... the way he does it last forever

first time it happened to me it was too dark to notice... she gets back from the bathroom and was like "my ring is missing" .... me WTF... look down ... BOOOOIIIINNNGGG!!! lol

should be called RING
    when it happened to me my girl was laughing at some shit and i was like wtf you laughin at? she reached down and pulled that shit off my wang and i freaked out and ran to the bathroom to clean the ring juice off....ick

PS.
    IA OG

trust me that last alot less then you think... the way he does it last forever
    oh i know.. i completely agree.. but im just saying about the whole ring crap..

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! Thank you! A guy that finally understands where the fuck I am coming from.
    +10
    thank you thank you thank you!!! lol....past is the past...people dont know this shit anymore...its all grudges. i think that movie the grudge went to some peoples head
    IA OG

LOL re-gifters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

IA KING

lol women \/

lol women \/

RAWR!!!!
    IA OG

paul please get your panties out of a wad.. i dont think we are complaining.. which is the reason i said.. if he cant afford to get something for me then he needs to wait.. luckly im not in that situation anymore.. i didnt deny him b/c the ring was recycled.. as a matter of fact i helped him pay that ish off.. but i had shame and embarrassement knowing that diamand was chosen for another girl.... he cheated on me and that was the end of that that.. so yes you are damn right if i am going to be picky.. cuz im sure his thoughts were.. well i didnt pay another 3 k for this ring so funk it.. and when i moved out of "our" house.. i left the cursed ring with him.. so try and see it from another stand point.. er better yet.. a womans stand-point

Exactly! Paul you are looking at it as we are so obsessed with the price and size of the ring when that is not the case. We as women just want to feel special. If you can't afford a big fancy ring, FINE! I will help you pay for it because I know that it was just meant for me and me alone. Jesse will tell you, I am no high class bitch. We are both broke and I like it that way. We lean on each other and that's all I ask for. Money and material things mean nothing to me when you have someone that loves you and only you by not holding on to the past!
    THAT'S MY JAM!

IA KING

Exactly! Paul you are looking at it as we are so obsessed with the price and size of the ring when that is not the case. We as women just want to feel special. If you can't afford a big fancy ring, FINE! I will help you pay for it because I know that it was just meant for me and me alone. Jesse will tell you, I am no high class bitch. We are both broke and I like it that way. We lean on each other and that's all I ask for. Money and material things mean nothing to me when you have someone that loves you and only you by not holding on to the past!
    ok so the RING makes you feel special? or does his love? get my point.

don't get me wrong... i wouldn't reuse the ring but i wouldn't go to bat for a 2nd time either... sorry the chick would just have to settle w/ the GF status b/c no way in hell i'm doing the WIFE thing again.

IA.COM Founder.

this is the best site to buy your love one that ring they always wanted

http://www.ziamond.com/?gclid=COWC4q...FSxfFQodbwzv-Q

IA.COM Founder.

I bet if you were offer 1o million bucks you would dump your man

perfectly said!!

happiness/love > rings/marriage certificate

IA.COM Founder.

happiness/love > rings/marriage certificate

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
    to you maybe.. thats how it is with me

I bet if you were offer 1o million bucks you would dump your man
    I bet you I wouldn't! My man is my best friend and he is the ONLY person in this world I want. Money does not mean happiness. I am happy with him and that means the world to me. I've been offered a lot of shit since I've with him I have turned it all down for us
    THAT'S MY JAM!

ok so the RING makes you feel special? or does his love? get my point.

don't get me wrong... i wouldn't reuse the ring but i wouldn't go to bat for a 2nd time either... sorry the chick would just have to settle w/ the GF status b/c no way in hell i'm doing the WIFE thing again.
    A ring meant just for me makes me feel special not the ring in itself
    THAT'S MY JAM!

IA KING

I bet you I wouldn't! My man is my best friend and he is the ONLY person in this world I want. Money does not mean happiness. I am happy with him and that means the world to me. I've been offered a lot of shit since I've with him I have turned it all down for us
    que Ruiner "money doesn't buy happiness but it can rent the fuck out of it"

IA KING

A ring meant just for me makes me feel special not the ring in itself
    if the RING makes you feel special then your crazy to think your not a high upkeep...

probably at it but you still are.

if the RING makes you feel special then your crazy to think your not a high upkeep...

probably at it but you still are.
    You are still not getting the point but there is really nothing else I guess I can say to make you understand. You are just one of those guys that are stuck in what he believes and that is it. I hope you would never leave your wife because you would have a hard time trying to understand another female
    THAT'S MY JAM!

so who wants to buy me a ring so i can feel special?
    IA OG

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    its the thought that counts
    sums up the thread here, I stopped after reading this post

IA KING

I hope you would never leave your wife because you would have a hard time trying to understand another female
    trust me i totally agree

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast