Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 101

Thread: just got home from last night

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default just got home from last night

    and what a night it was...... daaaaaaaaaaamn is all I'm gonna say... I did realize that I have a lot of haters in this worl always tryin to bring me down n shit but fuk em... aight just checkin in for the day... now I gots to get on my grind



  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Alex, when ya gonna talk that Oasis girl into sittin on my face? You know you wanna hook me up!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    yeah man, no matter what you do there always going to be haters man,

    "If niggas hate, then let em hate, and watch the money pile up"

  4. #4
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Just live by my motto......

    FUCK YO COUCH!!!

    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  5. #5
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    did u get lost bro?

  6. #6
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Nah he got mad hoes yO!!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  7. #7
    IA's deaf kid Deaf Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my bed...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,637
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    you wanna cookie!
    2005.5 Audi A4 2.0t Quattro
    APR 93/100 Chip

  8. #8
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    ^^ I do
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  9. #9
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    man brett she will sit on your face if I tell her too... hahaha I just nailed it like well all morning, shes a hottie def one of my fav white girls but I'm really getting into the asian persuasion as of late.... but ya brett u can haveher I'm bout dne she is on myspace too hit her up.. haha aight I'm out again I think I'm still tipsy from last night fuk the haters



  10. #10
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    See Alex is a true friend, Take notes from him people!! He is gonna hand her over when he is done with her, THAT IS MY FRIENDS, WHAT YOU CALL A TRUE FRIEND!!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  11. #11
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    See Alex is a true friend, Take notes from him people!! He is gonna hand her over when he is done with her, THAT IS MY FRIENDS, WHAT YOU CALL A TRUE FRIEND!!!

    hey homie................i just finished my lemon pepper wings for lunch ~u can have the bones~

  12. #12
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    ^^ Nitro, FUK U!!!

    Till you pass hoes my way, we arent as true friends as Alex is to me
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  13. #13
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    ^^ Nitro, FUK U!!!

    Till you pass hoes my way, we arent as true friends as Alex is to me
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't bring hott models for shots with the ride? huh? huh? huh?

  14. #14
    I JUST DONT GIVE A FUK dereksi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    45
    Posts
    5,089
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro
    hey homie................i just finished my lemon pepper wings for lunch ~u can have the bones~
    Yea Id rather not take a bitch my boy just ran all up in. LOL Brett you can have my burger when im done with it. LOL

    YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

  15. #15
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro
    hey homie................i just finished my lemon pepper wings for lunch ~u can have the bones~
    +2
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  16. #16
    Senior Member RotiEatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lville, Ga
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Ya'll niggas is ready to ride on these fools?

  17. #17
    roflcopter V-Spec II
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    lol I call it sloppy seconds, sounds like carra has already bored her out to spec if you know what I mean.

  18. #18
    Senior Member RotiEatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lville, Ga
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I know the solution to all the problems.....

    S W E D Nikka!

  19. #19
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RotiEatter
    I know the solution to all the problems.....

    S W E D Nikka!
    wadup loc?!? where the bud at loc

  20. #20
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    wadup loc?!? where the bud at loc

    speaking of loc, you cop that spider loc mixtape...he killin the west right now homie....


    http://www.datpiff.com/Spider-Loc-G-...es-mid566.html

  21. #21
    . • PATRON • . Scrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    S.C.G.
    Posts
    5,143
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    "Aint no fun, if the the homies cant get none"


    You Should See The Way I Load The AK, If You Need Em Right Now Then Im On My Way...

  22. #22
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrilla
    "Aint no fun, if the the homies cant have none"



    corrected.

  23. #23
    Senior Member RotiEatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lville, Ga
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    25

    Default


    DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!
    YOU DON'T WANT NONE
    YEAH, THEY DO!
    PEACE ON UP TO A-TOWN DOWN
    ATL IS THE CITY WE CALL THE DIRTY SOUTH

  24. #24
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    and what a night it was...... daaaaaaaaaaamn is all I'm gonna say... I did realize that I have a lot of haters in this worl always tryin to bring me down n shit but fuk em... aight just checkin in for the day... now I gots to get on my grind
    hey, what do you expect when you dish it out on such a regular basis? karma's a bitch, deal with it.
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    hey, what do you expect when you dish it out on such a regular basis? karma's a bitch, deal with it.
    IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?!

  26. #26
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accented
    IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?!
    at this point in time, yes.
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    at this point in time, yes.
    so when they told you to "come wid it" you thought they meant your shoes

  28. #28
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accented
    so when they told you to "come wid it" you thought they meant your shoes
    what?
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  29. #29
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Damn I gotta spread more rep around before repping Nitro again. Sorry honey!
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  30. #30
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    Damn I gotta spread more rep around before repping Nitro again. Sorry honey!

    it's all goood

  31. #31
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    wadup Carrasco!?! no call homey? daamn

    yo man did Seven come over or what? she got you sprung nigga?!? haha

    whats good for tonite

  32. #32
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    ttt

  33. #33
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    yea uh huh... lemme get right on that Mark

    and you get on ANOTHER GOT DAMN BEER SON!!! CERVEZA FRIA!! DO IT

  34. #34
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    yea uh huh... lemme get right on that Mark

    and you get on ANOTHER GOT DAMN BEER SON!!! CERVEZA FRIA!! DO IT

    haha i will when you listen to that mixtape fool. Just give it a quick look through show you how gunit does it....

  35. #35
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    listen to tiffanies bitch ass talkin bout KARMA n shit! hahahahahahaahahaha I guess KArma is what burnt you?? you fukin skank ass bitch!!


    U SEE THIS IS THE SHIT IM TALKIN BOUT.. Y NOW OUT OF THE BLUE DOES A BITCH WANNA TURN INTO A HATER AND SAY SOME DUMBB SHIT.. TOTALLY UNPROVOKED AND OUT OF LINE..


    AND NOW BECAUSE ILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THE BITCH IS BURNT TO A KRISP IM GONNA BE AN ASSHOLE.. WHEN ALL IT REALLY WAS WAS RETALIATION TO A PROBLEM THAT SHE STARTED! FUK U TIFFANY.. IM A NICE GUY I JUST HATE DICK RIDING WHORES!


    N NOOONE WAS REALLY HATING ON ME.. JUST SOME WTN CHICK AND HERSTRIPPER FRIEND WERE TALKIN SHIT TO ME ALL NIGHT LONG.. BUT IT WAS TRANSPARENT.. THEY WERE CALLING ME UGLY AND SAYING IM NOT AS BAD AS I THINK I AM AND SHIT.. I WAS JUST CHILLIN WITH MY HOMIE SEVEN.. ( YA RICKY HAHAHA )

    BUT WHATEVER.. SO MY HOMEGIRLS UP THERE HAD TO DEAL WITH THE LITTLE SHIT TALKIN BITCH AND THAT WS THAT..



  36. #36
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    ALEX, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THERE IS ANYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAY ON HERE THAT'S GONNA PISS ME OFF MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE? I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT ME, BECAUSE YOU, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE, HAS NO PROOF THAT WHAT YOU SPIT OUT OF YOUR COCKSUCKER IS TRUE. WHY WOULD YOU WANNA FUCK SOMEONE THAT'S BEEN "BURNED?"

    COMING ONTO A PUBLIC FORUM AND INCRIMINATING ME IS NOT THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO, AND YES, THAT MY FRIEND, IS A THREAT... TAKE IT HOW YOU WILL, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW, THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY AND "FUCK ME UP" I SUGGEST YOU TRY A LITTLE HARDER.

    TOTALLY UNPROVOKED? FUCK YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER SAYING ANYTHING AND ME STARTING SHIT... TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER "LOSING" SOME OF MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS, WHICH BY THE WAY TOTALLED OVER $500... DON'T TELL ME ABOUT UNPROVOKED..

    SO, NOW I'M A WHORE? HMMM.. THAT'S SO ORIGINAL, I THINK I WAS CALLED A FUCKIN' WHORE IN THE THIRD GRADE... WOW, LIKE I SAID, TRY HARDER, BITCH.

    ALEX, YOU THREATEN ME JUST AS MUCH AS THE GOD DAMN PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY, WHICH BY THE WAY, YOU RESEMBLE QUITE A BIT TUBBY FUCK, MINUS THE WHITE SKIN TONE... COME BACK WITH SOMETHING ELSE, ALEX... COME ON, YOU WANNA BE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE AND TRY TO BURN ME SOMEMORE, COME ON...

    THANK YOU, COME AGAIN.
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  37. #37
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    ALEX, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THERE IS ANYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAY ON HERE THAT'S GONNA PISS ME OFF MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE? I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT ME, BECAUSE YOU, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE, HAS NO PROOF THAT WHAT YOU SPIT OUT OF YOUR COCKSUCKER IS TRUE. WHY WOULD YOU WANNA FUCK SOMEONE THAT'S BEEN "BURNED?"

    COMING ONTO A PUBLIC FORUM AND INCRIMINATING ME IS NOT THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO, AND YES, THAT MY FRIEND, IS A THREAT... TAKE IT HOW YOU WILL, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW, THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY AND "FUCK ME UP" I SUGGEST YOU TRY A LITTLE HARDER.

    TOTALLY UNPROVOKED? FUCK YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER SAYING ANYTHING AND ME STARTING SHIT... TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER "LOSING" SOME OF MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS, WHICH BY THE WAY TOTALLED OVER $500... DON'T TELL ME ABOUT UNPROVOKED..

    SO, NOW I'M A WHORE? HMMM.. THAT'S SO ORIGINAL, I THINK I WAS CALLED A FUCKIN' WHORE IN THE THIRD GRADE... WOW, LIKE I SAID, TRY HARDER, BITCH.

    ALEX, YOU THREATEN ME JUST AS MUCH AS THE GOD DAMN PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY, WHICH BY THE WAY, YOU RESEMBLE QUITE A BIT TUBBY FUCK, MINUS THE WHITE SKIN TONE... COME BACK WITH SOMETHING ELSE, ALEX... COME ON, YOU WANNA BE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE AND TRY TO BURN ME SOMEMORE, COME ON...

    THANK YOU, COME AGAIN.

    AND THIS IS AOTHER PERFECTEXAMPLE OF A BTICH HATING WHEN I WONT GIVE HER THE COCK! ITS SAD..

    IM NOT TRYING TOREALLY ARGUE.. I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUK.. SORRY, I JUST DONT.. THATS WHY I LOCKED YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR AN HOUR THE OTHER NIGHT.. WE WERE ALL WATCHING YOU AND LAUGHING HAHA..

    ITS WHATEVER.. IM HAPPY WITH WHO I AM.. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND .. GO GET SOME HERPES BURNED OFF YOUR USSY OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.. I DONT KNOW..



  38. #38
    HBIC of IA Tiff-O-Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,185
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    AND THIS IS AOTHER PERFECTEXAMPLE OF A BTICH HATING WHEN I WONT GIVE HER THE COCK! ITS SAD..

    IM NOT TRYING TOREALLY ARGUE.. I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUK.. SORRY, I JUST DONT.. THATS WHY I LOCKED YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR AN HOUR THE OTHER NIGHT.. WE WERE ALL WATCHING YOU AND LAUGHING HAHA..

    ITS WHATEVER.. IM HAPPY WITH WHO I AM.. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND .. GO GET SOME HERPES BURNED OFF YOUR USSY OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.. I DONT KNOW..
    BULLSHIT ALEX, BULL-FUCKIN-SHIT... YOU ARE A LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ALWAYS WILL BE... YOU KNOW IT, SO YOU HAVE TO COME ONTO A WEBSITE AND LOOK FOR ATTENTION AND GO TO TITTY BARS AND LOOK FOR HOES, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU COULD NEVER PULL ON WITH CLASS... I WASN'T LOCKED OUT FOR AN HOUR, IT WAS 45 MINUTES... AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS WHO WAS LAUGHING AT ME.. LIKE I SAID, AND HAVE SAID A MILLION TIMES, I'M NOT HERE TO IMPRESS ANYONE, I NEVER HAVE BEEN....

    ALEX, WHO TRIED TO GO TO SLEEP AT YOUR HOUSE LAST THURSDAY NIGHT, BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE SOME DUMB-SON-OF-A-BITCH WOULDN'T LET HER? OH YEA, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME... REMEMBER AFTER WE LEFT THE SKANKY STRIP CLUB? YEA, YOU WERE ALL UP ON MY SHIT, AND I KEPT LAUGHING B/C I WANTED YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE... I REMEMBER THAT PLAIN AS DAY... YOU SHOULD CAUSE THAT NIGHT, YOU GOT SHUT DOWN...

    IS THAT REALLY WHY YOU'RE BITCHING AND WHINING NOW? CAUSE YOU GOT SHUT DOWN? I GET IT... TUCK YOUR TAIL AND RUN, BITCH....
    :boobies: & = :idb:

  39. #39
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    aw shit

  40. #40
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Hey Ricky, YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!! Go get me a beer and we will sit down for this one, this is gonna be a LONG ass thread yO!!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!