Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 265

Thread: PICONESS HAS SPOKEN AND I HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED!! SO THAT SAID..

  1. #81
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabunchic
    I hate dealing with illegal immigrants that's all
    Why you gotta play the race card like that? That's another pet peeve of mine, nobody plays nice anymore.

    You wanna insult someone, fine - but why does everyone come down to "you're ugly, you're fat, you're skinny, you're mexican, you're a nigg*r". It's just gross.

    I could say I hate dealing with hillbillies in response to you, but I won't. Cause you seem cool.

    Oh, that and the "I'LL BEAT YOU UP AND PUT A BASEBALL BAT THROUGH YOUR WINDSHIELD" bullshit about stuff on the internet. If you really want to cause physical harm to someone because of a huge string of ASCII codes they put on the internet, you have bigger issues than what can be delt with here.

    Val for President.

  2. #82
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    18,981
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sloRSX

    Julio and Alex are right...don't let the door hit ya because you see how much this website grows each day and for others it is hard to compete(sp) with it, and it is not just growing because people are looking to race...street racing is for jack asses and its people that do street race that make it so hard for even the person with the slowest car to enjoy his/her own vehicle without getting pulled over for this and that.
    thats my two pennies though.
    alvin ur a cool kid but damn man i hate when ppl down "street racing"

    I dont care how you define it... Half the people who "hate it" do it too. Even if its a simple rev and up to 20mph from a dig w/ someone else "joking around" That consitutes STREET RACING. Obviously its stupid going 120mph down 85 in a civic on a rainy day.. .but if your car can handle it... and you can handle your car... get off hteir nuts, they obviously know the risks involve and try to minimize 'em.

    [/divert drama]

  3. #83
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    damn!!! what would they do if u ran a 13?
    I'd sell my car if I ran a 13.

    Val for President.

  4. #84
    tattoo king supamod ALVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dacula, JawJuh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,444
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    alvin ur a cool kid but damn man i hate when ppl down "street racing"

    I dont care how you define it... Half the people who "hate it" do it too. Even if its a simple rev and up to 20mph from a dig w/ someone else "joking around" That consitutes STREET RACING. Obviously its stupid going 120mph down 85 in a civic on a rainy day.. .but if your car can handle it... and you can handle your car... get off hteir nuts, they obviously know the risks involve and try to minimize 'em.

    [/divert drama]
    Well yes I understand joking around and nothing dangerous...if its on private property its considered non-moving and up to the owner to press charges. Really what I meant by that is that I hate when people race knowing damn well they don't have room and know that they can put peoples lives in danger. I don't like that aspect of street racing and I still think going to the track is better. and yea whatever the person wants to do they'll do I just hate seeing people dying because of dumb fucks...I've had that happen all to often to even try to remember.
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

    D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

  5. #85
    RIP Leisa! The Yousef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woodstock
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,188
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Why you gotta play the race card like that? That's another pet peeve of mine, nobody plays nice anymore.
    i clearly remember you telling me that you hate my people woman!
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

  6. #86
    DC5-R
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gwinett
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,747
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    interesting thread, but I totally disagree on this site being only for racing, I use to go on honda-tech, superhonda, team-integra, etc. etc. until I found out about this site, this is one of the few sites that has a forum for your every needs, weather it be you wanting to rant, talk about bullshit, meets, etc. And the great part is like julio said, you can bullshit all day long and not get banned or locked.

  7. #87
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theskinnyone
    i clearly remember you telling me that you hate my people woman!

    I never said that. I said that your people are funny and they make me laugh when they talk.

    Val for President.

  8. #88
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    I officially lost interest in this garbage thread at page 2. Alex is right, Julio is right, and I am always right.

    ~leaves~
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  9. #89
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    God Dayum how many threads you want alex? I think Alex needs his own forum in the club section ~ALEX'S HOES AND BROS~...

    this site is 70% BS 30% cars (<<< 20% of that is the main site) - you want to read just car shit go to HondaTech or VWVortex, you want more you come here. IA is pure entertainment (if you can call it that )

    I do agree though SpeedMonkey is Alex probably 2 years ago... you guys should \/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mate-jpg  

  10. #90
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    God Dayum how many threads you want alex? I think Alex needs his own forum in the club section ~ALEX'S HOES AND BROS~...

    this site is 70% BS 30% cars (<<< 20% of that is the main site) - you want to read just car shit go to HondaTech or VWVortex, you want more you come here. IA is pure entertainment (if you can call it that )

    I do agree though SpeedMonkey is Alex probably 2 years ago... you guys should \/
    haha! i am down for it.. i need my own forum lol!

    what the hell ever happened to my delivery yesterday man??



  11. #91
    DC5-R
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gwinett
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,747
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    this site is 70% BS 30% cars (<<< 20% of that is the main site) - you want to read just car shit go to HondaTech or VWVortex, you want more you come here. IA is pure entertainment (if you can call it that)

  12. #92
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    haha! i am down for it.. i need my own forum lol!

    what the hell ever happened to my delivery yesterday man??
    well i went to the parentals for breakfast, go out to my dads truck for delivery... his clutch was sitting on the floor, so the truck isn't moving... i'm guessing the cable or something snapped he had to have it towed to the shop... so later this week maybe Wed/Thurs

  13. #93
    Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    6,426
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    lol, this shit is way too funny.

    speedmonkey,
    if you got so much hate for ricers and other people in this site.....get the fuck out!

    alex,
    you are tooo funny. i told you to fuck speedmonky up and that is what you did.


    PEACE!
    Pablo
    Original Member

  14. #94
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Pot hole has spoken.

    ~leaves again~
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  15. #95
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    lol, this shit is way too funny.

    speedmonkey,
    if you got so much hate for ricers and other people in this site.....get the fuck out!

    alex,
    you are tooo funny. i told you to fuck speedmonky up and that is what you did.


    PEACE!
    no im not leaving, i'll purify this place.. even if i have to take out its ricey moderators.. how about we race for your position?.. i mean.. i only race cause thats the thing im good at, and if you got anything respectable.. im sure it would be fun, or if you're slow we could have a who can eat the most jalapeno peppers battle.. you choose "homie"
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  16. #96
    Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    6,426
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    no im not leaving, i'll purify this place.. even if i have to take out its ricey moderators.. how about we race for your position?.. i mean.. i only race cause thats the thing im good at, and if you got anything respectable.. im sure it would be fun, or if you're slow we could have a who can eat the most jalapeno peppers battle.. you choose "homie"
    race??? i have a civic....duh

    eat jalapeños? i'm not mexican. besides, i hate vegetables. including peppers.

    we can do mofongo. if you know what that is.....
    Pablo
    Original Member

  17. #97
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    race??? i have a civic....duh

    eat jalapeños? i'm not mexican. besides, i hate vegetables. including peppers.

    we can do mofongo. if you know what that is.....

    mofongo?... hmmm enlighten me

    you non mexicans are such wusses "i dont do veggies" yeah.. right
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  18. #98
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    lol, this shit is way too funny.

    speedmonkey,
    if you got so much hate for ricers and other people in this site.....get the fuck out!

    alex,
    you are tooo funny. i told you to fuck speedmonky up and that is what you did.


    PEACE!
    Sounds like to me...pablo is mad! I wouldn't advise that...he can be mean!

    And I agree with his statement
    grand prix.....

  19. #99
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    lol, this shit is way too funny.

    speedmonkey,
    if you got so much hate for ricers and other people in this site.....get the fuck out!

    alex,
    you are tooo funny. i told you to fuck speedmonky up and that is what you did.


    PEACE!

    hahaha... u dont have to tell me twice man! as the title says.. piconess has spoken and i have been unleashed



  20. #100
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babygurl
    Sounds like to me...pablo is mad! I wouldn't advise that...he can be mean!

    And I agree with his statement

    and you can shut the fuck up before i gut your ass and eat your liver
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  21. #101
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    All yall get so worked up over the internet. I learned my lesson a loooong time ago. Who cares what someone types about you? Does it really and truly affect your life?

    I could say - you all are a bunch of one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eaters. But unless you really are a one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eater, it shouldn't make you that upset, because you know it's not the truth.

    Who the fuck cares what someone says about you on the damn internet. In the end it's nothing but 010110110110's anyways.

    Val for President.

  22. #102
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    hahaha... u dont have to tell me twice man! as the title says.. piconess has spoken and i have been unleashed

    fuck me up?.. when did you do that? SHIEEEET.. its cute how you latinos team up
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  23. #103
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    and you can shut the fuck up before i gut your ass and eat your liver
    If you are man enough to do then, bring it! Like I told you last week ....hand to hand combat! I am not scared of you at all!
    grand prix.....

  24. #104
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    I don't see why the beef w/ SpeedMonkey ... Will is fucking hilarious i was glad he is back on the boards. Besides just race will and get it over with... he is slow anyway... how many mexican do you know that drive nascar? ok see he is slow.

  25. #105
    Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    6,426
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    mofongo?... hmmm enlighten me

    you non mexicans are such wusses "i dont do veggies" yeah.. right
    ummm....not that i am a wussy, it;s just that i do not like fruits or vegetables.


    mofongo is a way of making Plantains.
    this is what it looks like:
    Pablo
    Original Member

  26. #106
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    All yall get so worked up over the internet. I learned my lesson a loooong time ago. Who cares what someone types about you? Does it really and truly affect your life?

    I could say - you all are a bunch of one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eaters. But unless you really are a one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eater, it shouldn't make you that upset, because you know it's not the truth.

    Who the fuck cares what someone says about you on the damn internet. In the end it's nothing but 010110110110's anyways.


    ooooh.. like the matrix.. 0100100111001010101010110011010101

    btw.. its one eyed one horned purple people eater

    which is a band.. for anyone who didnt know.

    fuck you all.. DIE and go to hell
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  27. #107
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    All yall get so worked up over the internet. I learned my lesson a loooong time ago. Who cares what someone types about you? Does it really and truly affect your life?

    I could say - you all are a bunch of one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eaters. But unless you really are a one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eater, it shouldn't make you that upset, because you know it's not the truth.

    Who the fuck cares what someone says about you on the damn internet. In the end it's nothing but 010110110110's anyways.


    you come up with the best statements! Val for President!
    grand prix.....

  28. #108
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    ummm....not that i am a wussy, it;s just that i do not like fruits or vegetables.


    mofongo is a way of making Plantains.
    this is what it looks like:

    wtf.. that doesnt test machoness.. thats just whoever is the biggest fat ass wins. thats not cool

    lets do something macho.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  29. #109
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    I don't see why the beef w/ SpeedMonkey ... Will is fucking hilarious i was glad he is back on the boards. Besides just race will and get it over with... he is slow anyway... how many mexican do you know that drive nascar? ok see he is slow.

    oh shit.. dont make me do it!!.. i have the race on vid RSX type S vs. a certain car...

    you know it hurts my feelings when you call me slow
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  30. #110
    Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    6,426
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    wtf.. that doesnt test machoness.. thats just whoever is the biggest fat ass wins. thats not cool

    lets do something macho.
    how about i kick you in the nuts and see how long you can stay awake.
    is that macho enough
    Pablo
    Original Member

  31. #111
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    how about i kick you in the nuts and see how long you can stay awake.
    is that macho enough

    sure if i can go first.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  32. #112
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Let him take a shot 1st pothole.. your to tall for him to reach.

  33. #113
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    ooooh.. like the matrix.. 0100100111001010101010110011010101

    btw.. its one eyed one horned purple people eater

    which is a band.. for anyone who didnt know.

    fuck you all.. DIE and go to hell
    Fuck you Will. You think your mexican bean eating ass knows more about American culture than me??? Next time I see you, you'd better watch out because I'll be waiting. Like Chuck Norris. If you can't see Val, that means you're seconds away from DEATH. And then I'm going to pee in your hood vent. After I bash your skull Gallagher style.

    You'd better watch your back, man. You don't know what I've done. I'm craaaaazy. And I have a gun. So yeah. Fuck you, it's one-eyed, one-eared.

    Val for President.

  34. #114
    Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    6,426
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Let him take a shot 1st pothole.. your to tall for him to reach.
    haha
    Pablo
    Original Member

  35. #115
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Fuck you Will. You think your mexican bean eating ass knows more about American culture than me??? Next time I see you, you'd better watch out because I'll be waiting. Like Chuck Norris. If you can't see Val, that means you're seconds away from DEATH. And then I'm going to pee in your hood vent. After I bash your skull Gallagher style.

    You'd better watch your back, man. You don't know what I've done. I'm craaaaazy. And I have a gun. So yeah. Fuck you, it's one-eyed, one-eared.

    ouch baby.. that was hot

    makes me wanna knock your teeth out and skull fuck you.. and afterwards.. end it with dessert.. like taking a watery acid shit on your chest.. you know the kinda shits you get after eating alot of tabasco sauce.. oh yeah.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  36. #116
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Let him take a shot 1st pothole.. your to tall for him to reach.

    haha he's short?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  37. #117
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    haha he's short?

    Pablo is the over 6 foot
    grand prix.....

  38. #118
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    oh shit.. dont make me do it!!.. i have the race on vid RSX type S vs. a certain car...

    you know it hurts my feelings when you call me slow
    STFU biatch i beat you from 50+ ... and Type S has 9k rpm , my turbo gives out at 5500... What does your car do at the track Will?

  39. #119
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    STFU biatch i beat you from 50+ ... and Type S has 9k rpm , my turbo gives out at 5500... What does your car do at the track Will?
    with will driving? 15 flat. bwahaha.

    Val for President.

  40. #120
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Fuck you Will. You think your mexican bean eating ass knows more about American culture than me??? Next time I see you, you'd better watch out because I'll be waiting. Like Chuck Norris. If you can't see Val, that means you're seconds away from DEATH. And then I'm going to pee in your hood vent. After I bash your skull Gallagher style.

    You'd better watch your back, man. You don't know what I've done. I'm craaaaazy. And I have a gun. So yeah. Fuck you, it's one-eyed, one-eared.
    God Dayum , you just got VAL-OWNED!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!