Med school - bitches be like "im in medical school....... at the university of phoenix online. Gongratulations! When Pizzahut needs a new shift leader, youre gonna have that $.75 raise on lockdown!

The purge - quit being pussies and make a realistic script. Its not gonna be college kids in masks killing homeless people, its gonna be everyone with a job taking back the inner cities from welfare infestations. After 2 years everyones lawn mowers and bicycles would be safe.

Americas got talent- what the fuck happened to Howard Stern?????? You mother fucking sell out, youre on tv giggling like a school girl while watching fuckin magic shows and acrobats.

Muslims- we still gonna ignore the fact that every place on earth that is occupied by muslims is like a fucking dog pound filled with rabid muts. Two planes should fly over every muslim city in the world.... the first one dropping loads of bacon... and the 2nd one to cook it.

People who walk in the fucking street- you should get an award for running over one of these stupid fucks. It should be legal to hit these people. I cant believe Tony Stewart is on trial, he should have got a standing ovation. Today some kid crossed the damn 4 lane dragging his feet with his pants around his ankles at like 5pm on one of the busiest roads in town, i had to come to a stop not to hit him. Not only should i be allowed to run em over, his parents should have to clean the grille of my truck. Otherwise kids are never gonna learn that truck>person. Let darwanism happen.

Ricer kids- yes goddammit... they still exist. Take that fucking wing off your base model saturn ion and quit trying to race people at 7 in the fucking morning..... jesus fucking christ man..... Paul Walker is dead, let that bullshit go and grow the fuck up and act like an adult.