Thread: is this normal?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default is this normal?

I am completely disinterested in women/sex. All of my friends lives revolve around getting laid, going to clubs and bars. Theyre all on tinder, pof, eharmony ect...

But me, i just dont care anymore. When i have free time, i want to ride motorcycles, work in the shop, do tattoos, draw or any other activity. The bar for the amount of effort i will put into a female has been dropped so low that the girls i do hang out with, i have zero respect for, which makes my condition worse.

Im perfectly happy. I just feel as im not "keeping up with the jones".

Ironically, my disinterested attitude increases the amount of vagina i get thrown at me, and im almost annoyed by it. I feel no fullfillment from mindless dating and have not in a lonnnnnng time.

I view dating as a chore. Even if everything goes according to plan.

Islander

Professional opinion:

You like the sausage

/thread.

jk
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I gave that some thought. I would be disappointed if my mind were so easily controlled by a chemical issue. I feel fine physically, just bored with the world and its lack of interesting people. I think im working too much. Damn obama
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 08-29-2014 at 12:10 PM.

The girls id date are all married. I feel like anyone who makes it to age 30+ without getting married is because something is wrong with them or they have tons of baggage. Ive lost the drive to entertain crazy bitches for sex. Id rather be fishin

Simple solution then - find one that likes to fish.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Idk. Doesnt work like that.

I think facebook has ruined humanity. People are so fucking stupid. Every person feels like a rerun.

Ha you're at that age. Know how you feel.

You're too old to party like an idiot but too young to be your parents.

I don't believe in online dating personally. Waste of time. I stopped dating and found my wife lol funny how that works out
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Ha you're at that age. Know how you feel.

You're too old to party like an idiot but too young to be your parents.

I don't believe in online dating personally. Waste of time. I stopped dating and found my wife lol funny how that works out
    I havnt tried online dating yet but i probably will after about a year break from dating all together.

Went out with a 22 yr old this weekend, might as well have been from another planet.

Islander

[QUOTE=Sinfix_15;39539335]
    Went out with a 22 yr old this weekend, might as well have been from another planet.[/QUOTE

You're in that transitional phase where you have to stop dating 22 year olds and start looking at 'older' women. 32-42 range. I don't see what you would have in common with a 22 year old..... i doubt she would talk about world matters and would prob. talk about the last Bachelor episode or One Direction. Not intellectually stimulating. I guess is that phase where tits and ass alone just doesn't cut it.

Yeah, it was mind numbing. She was dumb as a can of soup. I actually helped her with her homework at one point. Had some big ole titties though.

I talked to one of my good friends who is remarried and has a kid with his ex wife. One of the more experienced and mature people i know. I asked him if he actually enjoys talking to his wife and this was the response i got...

"Not really, well sometimes, i dont know.... when were sittin somewhere talkin i just keep telling myself "im gonna get some booty im gonna get some booty" "

And i think to myself..... theres got to be more to life than this.

Wtb 30+ yr old chick who doesnt have kids and isnt bat shit crazy

I wish my insurance covered a therapist.

drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar

I totally understand where you are coming from. You probably feel like me, which is to say that I notice that I'm more annoyed by the average female because reality tv is really taking a toll on how some of these women portray themselves. And then they feel that they can bring reality tv into real life and every guy is supposed to gravel at their feet.
    My biggest problem right now with attempting to date is finding one I could possibly trust. I don't trust any of them. I look for certain patterns which will lead me to believe that they are potentially nutty and if that's the case, I'll forget to call them back intentionally. I bury myself in work because I could care less about dealing with some of these women's crap. If you are whinny/needy, I won't mess with you. If you are clingy/emotional, I won't mess with you. If you are horny but are a alcoholic, I won't mess with you. I want a woman that will deal with me while sober, not always in an intoxicated state.

In short, I'm not mad at you bro. I feel about the same way.

K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

Islander

It's just the sign of the times. Reality tv, Pinterest, Facebook, all give women nowadays false expectations on what 'real' life should be about. Hence why I suggested dating older women.

Facebook has created a lot of simple minded people.

Islander

You ain't kidding. Actually this whole generation born after 1994 is a bunch of spoiled, gimme-gimme-gimme, I want $15 an hour to flip burger, an iphone and a tablet, i-am-gonna-live-with-my-parents-till-im-30-so-i-can-save-money-while-not-giving-them-anything-for-expenses, reality show watching, video game playing, i want a baybay cause they be so cute and I want to be a young hot mom, group.