Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some stupid $hit that went down today in Duluth

Certified Gearhead

Default Some stupid $hit that went down today in Duluth

So my wife and I head over to Rick Case Audi in Gwinnett to test drive an STI that they had there. Towards the end of the drive we were cruising at around 40mph and approaching Satellite Blvd. coming from Commerce and this old green Chevy Malibu in the left lane tries to merge onto my lane and is within inches of hitting us so I honked the horn to ward them off and continued to drive normally. The two black males then felt that they were entitled to flex so then they pulled up hard behind me and then got to my left only to roll down their windows, cock their glock and aim it my wife, the salesman, and I. I quickly pulled into the Satellite business buildings to try and escape as fast as I could while the traumatized salesman was calling 911. I have no idea if they were pursuing us but we ended up escaping safely.

F#$king neanderthals. That is all.

Certified Gearhead

It's funny how dumbass wastes of DNA, whether they be white, black, latino, etc can do something wrong, then when someone calls them out on it, they feel the need to threaten the person. I guess that's the byproduct of deadbeat dads that run off to make more babies with more women and are never around, and dumbass moms who want to milk the system and get all the government benefits they can get w/o really raising their kids.

Sounds like niggers to me.... This one of many reasons why I do not have respect for black people.

Maybe they had a bad childhood.

You need to be more understanding.

Certified Gearhead

There are a lot of people who want to blame their current problems on their past, and use it as a crutch. Now and then it's legit and understandable, but other times they feel they can do whatever the hell they want and when someone questions it, they just blame it on their past. They could have worked hard and studied and become educated if they wanted, doesn't matter about their past. They still got to go to school and hear the same words the teachers told the kids that chose to work hard and succeed.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

It probably only happened because they are disproportionately poor compared to your family and the struggles of living in a society that doesnt offer them equal opportunity. We can fix this problem with education. Education and a fair opportunity to be successful can change the path of a potential criminal. Do you think those guys would still be criminals if they had a good education and got paid a fair wage to do something they loved???

I hope they are caught! This is a aggravated assult charge!
    Hella stock member!

Im sure they were just on there way back from buying skittles and fruit punch....... Stop being a creepy ass cracker!
    Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    Im sure they were just on there way back from buying skittles and fruit punch....... Stop being a creepy ass cracker!
    Fruit punch????? You damned racist... they drink sweet tea now....

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Fruit punch????? You damned racist... they drink sweet tea now....
    What do you mean by "They" how dare you profile Racist!
    Hella stock member!

Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    What do you mean by "They" how dare you profile Racist!

Remember back when Obama was campaigning for President, and he was going to unite us all and not be divisive.

But seriously... Every damn thread of late either turns to racism or Obama. And we wonder why the posting on this site is slowing down.

Certified Gearhead

BTW cops did nothing. We reported it instantly as it was happening and the operator asked me to pull over so that an officer could meet with us. Wasn't going to take that chance as I was unsure if we were being pursued or not. He told the operator that the officers could meet us at the dealership. Took about a good 15-20 minutes before we saw an officer.

Asked me if I got the license plate number and I told them no because we were all in a panic. Stated that if I or the salesman finds that car again that we should call back and report them Wife is still traumatized. Salesman's went home early for the same reason. Poor guy just moved to Georgia too, thinking that Duluth was a nice place to live. Punk ass kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Remember back when Obama was campaigning for President, and he was going to unite us all and not be divisive.

But seriously... Every damn thread of late either turns to racism or Obama. And we wonder why the posting on this site is slowing down.
    Obama just got done giving a speech in Africa.... telling Africa not to be anything like the united states, while also telling them that they could not trust the united states....

Talk about a message of unity!!! MURRRRIICCCAAAA FUCK YEAH.

He also said that if everybody there had a car, big house and air conditioning the world would boil.

So I guess they should stay poor.

Certified Gearhead

^^^lmao wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Sixth_Vang View Post
    Wife is still traumatized.
    Luckily there is a cure for that.

^^^lmao wtf
    This shit is getting so crazy that it's almost unbelievable...

You cant make this shit up..... we are honestly commenting on real life events that actually happened.

Luckily there is a cure for that.

Now that's some horse shit right there...............

someone get that girl an 870......

^^^lmao wtf

Now that's some horse shit right there...............

someone get that girl an 870......
    LOL. Your irrational hatred of the Mossberg is irrational.

But we did go and look at a couple 30-06's for her last Saturday.

LOL. Your irrational hatred of the Mossberg is irrational.

But we did go and look at a couple 30-06's for her last Saturday.
    Mossbergs are whack!!! I've got one mossberg gun..... only reason i have it is in case i ever drop a real gun in the mud or something, i can use the mossberg to fish it out with or if i ever need to prop a hood open or something...

Mossberg....... gotta find some use for that POS....

I just took a picture of me using a shotgun as a shower curtain rod..... if the reps dont flood in for that, you are not men.

I've had mine for 12+ years and it has never failed no matter what brand ammo I feed it for literally thousands of rounds.

But having owned mine so long I can't speak to their quality nowadays. But mine is the balls.

I've had mine for 12+ years and it has never failed no matter what brand ammo I feed it for literally thousands of rounds.

But having owned mine so long I can't speak to their quality nowadays. But mine is the balls.
    Do you have an 870?

I had a 500 and got rid of it.... got tired of that shitty safety sliding back and forth. Replaced it with the 88 which to me is a better gun. Wouldnt trade my 870 for a dozen mossbergs.

Nope 500.

Can't go wrong with 9 rounds of 12ga. How many does a 870 hold?

A. Ran them off the road the salesman would have fully backed you up on good cause
    B. Slammed on brakes once they pulled up and got a tag number
    C. Floored it while leaving their POS sitting in dust
    D. all of the above if possible

I am about to buy a Mossberg 500 too. Remington is good also. Never heard of any issues with a 500.

There is a 500 down in Columbus. I was going to see if you could go check it out for me. I retract.
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I am about to buy a Mossberg 500 too. Remington is good also. Never heard of any issues with a 500.

There is a 500 down in Columbus. I was going to see if you could go check it out for me. I retract.
    If did want it ill be in Columbus in a week

It probably only happened because they are disproportionately poor compared to your family and the struggles of living in a society that doesnt offer them equal opportunity. We can fix this problem with education. Education and a fair opportunity to be successful can change the path of a potential criminal. Do you think those guys would still be criminals if they had a good education and got paid a fair wage to do something they loved???

[/IMG]
    YOU SON OF A BITCH! :P
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I had a 500 and got rid of it.... got tired of that shitty safety sliding back and forth. Replaced it with the 88 which to me is a better gun. Wouldnt trade my 870 for a dozen mossbergs.
    Somehow I missed this part earlier. Did yours have a plastic safety? Mine is metal and still as tight as the day I bought it.

BTW cops did nothing. We reported it instantly as it was happening and the operator asked me to pull over so that an officer could meet with us. Wasn't going to take that chance as I was unsure if we were being pursued or not. He told the operator that the officers could meet us at the dealership. Took about a good 15-20 minutes before we saw an officer.

Asked me if I got the license plate number and I told them no because we were all in a panic. Stated that if I or the salesman finds that car again that we should call back and report them Wife is still traumatized. Salesman's went home early for the same reason. Poor guy just moved to Georgia too, thinking that Duluth was a nice place to live. Punk ass kids.
    15 to 20 min????? What??? the gwinnett police station is less than 1/4 mile from that dealership! i think is more like 200 meters down the road!

I have had an incident, where on several occasions I would honk the horn and they would follow me or pull up to a light wanting to fight. I would just do my best to try to lose them. Sorry about your wife, but maybe yoga would help a little.

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

And that my friends is why you need to get the hell out of Duluth. Cops there are pricks and don't give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post

I'll check it out for you, i know what a 500 is supposed to look like..... i just dont know why anyone would chose to buy a 500 over an 870.

Somehow I missed this part earlier. Did yours have a plastic safety? Mine is metal and still as tight as the day I bought it.
    Na, it was metal, it constantly came loose when shooting and the recoil would throw it in safe. Even when functioning correctly, that's a stupid place to put a safety and a stupid safety mechanism.

870 just looks, feels, and functions better. When you hold it, you can just feel that it's a better gun. The action is a lot smoother and doesnt sound clunky. The 870 feeds better, on the 500 when you pump it, the feeder goes down, grabs a shell and then comes back up. On an 870, the feeder stays down and only goes up when feeding the shell. It's easier to load and less likely to jam. Plus the safety on an 870 will never fail. If you have a 500 that has a functioning safety, consider yourself lucky. Plus the 500 has the release on the back of the trigger.... why????

The after market for 870s is much better than mossberg too. You've got a lot more options when it deciding on a stock. This magpul stock is not available for a 500.

This is what a shotgun is suppose to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    YOU SON OF A BITCH! :P
    It hurts me more than it hurts you.

So my wife and I head over to Rick Case Audi in Gwinnett to test drive an STI that they had there. Towards the end of the drive we were cruising at around 40mph and approaching Satellite Blvd. coming from Commerce and this old green Chevy Malibu in the left lane tries to merge onto my lane and is within inches of hitting us so I honked the horn to ward them off and continued to drive normally. The two black males then felt that they were entitled to flex so then they pulled up hard behind me and then got to my left only to roll down their windows, cock their glock and aim it my wife, the salesman, and I. I quickly pulled into the Satellite business buildings to try and escape as fast as I could while the traumatized salesman was calling 911. I have no idea if they were pursuing us but we ended up escaping safely.

F#$king neanderthals. That is all.
    WELCOME TO ATLANTA!!!

Why do you think I am moving out of this shithole?

And people wonder why racism exists down here. I had something like that happen in mid-town because I wouldn't let some hoodrat piece of shit cut me off- he followed me down a few lights and did the same thing. I dipped onto the interstate, called GSP...who put me on hold. I hung up and proceeded to do 130+mph up the interstate just hoping to see a cop.
    02' Miata

Reason #17 why I choose to carry.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAccord View Post
    Sounds like niggers to me.... This one of many reasons why I do not have respect for black people.
    Sinfix. I want to apologize for labeling you the most racist person on IA. Clearly, I was wrong. This guy is far more racist than you are.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast