Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some stupid $hit that went down today in Duluth

This is exactly why my XDS is always in my pocket or sitting on the arm rest when i'm driving.
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Sinfix. I want to apologize for labeling you the most racist person on IA. Clearly, I was wrong. This guy is far more racist than you are.
    1 Day ban for racial slur
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

pretty sure if it was me, I would have rammed the fucking Scoobie into them at 40mph after doing a seatbelt check. Then drove off.

Fuck it, you have insurance. Someone pulls a gun on me in normal city traffic, their car is getting FUCKED UP so I can identify it next time i see it
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    1 Day ban for racial slur
    Wasnt even the slur that worried me. Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAccord View Post
    Sounds like niggers to me.... This one of many reasons why I do not have respect for black people.

To me, there is a HUGE difference between the two. One is simply a skin color, one is an attitude/state of mind/projection to "fit in".
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Sinfix. I want to apologize for labeling you the most racist person on IA. Clearly, I was wrong. This guy is far more racist than you are.
    As is any other person who is racist at all.

Given your talent for assessing levels of racism, would you say that Al Shapton is more or less racist than i am? Trayvon Martin?
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 07-03-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Reason #17 why I choose to carry.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN View Post
    This is exactly why my XDS is always in my pocket or sitting on the arm rest when i'm driving.
    Nice choice...I got a black one and a couple of 7rd mags like 2 months ago....the 7s are my "in car" mags with H.P. ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    As is any other person who is racist at all.

Given your talent for assessing levels of racism, would you say that Al Shapton is more or less racist than i am? Trayvon Martin?
    I have zero talent for assessing levels of racism.

Some people just do a shitty job of hiding it.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    WELCOME TO ATLANTA!!!

Why do you think I am moving out of this shithole?

And people wonder why racism exists down here. I had something like that happen in mid-town because I wouldn't let some hoodrat piece of shit cut me off- he followed me down a few lights and did the same thing. I dipped onto the interstate, called GSP...who put me on hold. I hung up and proceeded to do 130+mph up the interstate just hoping to see a cop.
    Damn that's some crazy shit. Where you moving to? BTW those laptops you sold me were stolen out of my Evo last year. Broke four windows just for the hell of it.

I have zero talent for assessing levels of racism.

Some people just do a shitty job of hiding it.
    What you suffer from is cognitive dissonance. You have an expectation for what you think i am and you're constantly trying to support your theory rather than just observe reality. Maybe you do this because it's easier on your brain. Racism is like your security blanket. Anytime you're confronted with a situation you don't understand, you go hide under your blanket and suck your thumb. Maybe that's where your interest in psychology comes from, you trying to understand yourself. You clearly don't use this knowledge to understand others or you would be more perceptive to reality.

In short, i have a lot of issues with you, the color of your skin is not among them.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

What you suffer from is cognitive dissonance. You have an expectation for what you think i am and you're constantly trying to support your theory rather than just observe reality. Maybe you do this because it's easier on your brain. Racism is like your security blanket. Anytime you're confronted with a situation you don't understand, you go hide under your blanket and suck your thumb. Maybe that's where your interest in psychology comes from, you trying to understand yourself. You clearly don't use this knowledge to understand others or you would be more perceptive to reality.

In short, i have a lot of issues with you, the color of your skin is not among them.
    Well, yea. That's because you're racist.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance is. Lol.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance is. Lol.
    And the joke is on you.

Sinfix, I have to disagree with you on this. I may not agree with blank politically on a lot of issues, but one thing has been clear for a long time - he doesn't pull the race card, and for you to say that he does is just not accurate at all.
    As for your own comments, you have stated many times that you are not racist, but your choice of words give the appearance to others that you hold onto a twinge of racism towards blacks at minimum. You might wish to contemplate how your words appear to others, if you wish to make your points to them.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Sinfix, I have to disagree with you on this. I may not agree with blank politically on a lot of issues, but one thing has been clear for a long time - he doesn't pull the race card, and for you to say that he does is just not accurate at all.
    As for your own comments, you have stated many times that you are not racist, but your choice of words give the appearance to others that you hold onto a twinge of racism towards blacks at minimum. You might wish to contemplate how your words appear to others, if you wish to make your points to them.
    I acknowledge race the same way i would acknowledge the color of a car. It's an identifiable trait. I can say "a lot of red cars speed" while understanding that the color of the car has nothing to do with it's ability to speed or why it is speeding.

My grievances are pretty consistent across the board and i usually support them with some documentation. I refuse to accept that making accurate statements about any given race makes someone a racist. If i did not believe the comments i make were true, i would not post them. So far, i have not been produced with an argument that questions the validity of my comments, i have simply been met with accusations of racism for making them.

The color of someone's skin means absolutely nothing to me. Every complaint i have ever made is cultural. I do not criticize someone for what they are, only the choices they make. I've made an effort to validate every one of my opinions. I'm sorry that some people find the truth offensive. A large portion of my posts that include racial discussion has revolved around complaining ABOUT racism.

I am an asshole, among several other things, but not a racist. If speaking out about racism makes someone racist, then i suppose i am guilty as charged. This double standard is one of the main things i find myself complaining about.

either way, the time is right to squash this topic and i agree with that request.

^ Its ok to be in denial

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
    ^ Its ok to be in denial
    ^ racism

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    If did want it ill be in Columbus in a week
    You moving here?

Quote Originally Posted by LIKEG6 View Post
    You moving here?
    haha no way just visiting my brother and his family

Good cause its boring. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LIKEG6 View Post
    Good cause its boring. Lol
    You tried the rapids yet?

Not yet. Not sure if I want to get eaten by a gar

I hope they die ! But you did good escaping

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG View Post
    I hope they die ! But you did good escaping
    Yeah, me too. The image of that asshole pointing that gun at me sticks in my head when i'm driving as I come across other dumbasses on the road. Wasn't even my fault but just the thought of it has made me more paranoid and cautious. Cops aren't going to do shit and if you have a gun someone's just going to get hurt and i'm not sure if you guys would take that chance if you had passengers in your car.

It was probably the same assholes that did this shit

Hertz posts reward in shooting death of employee - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

I work in retail management and boy am I glad to be in the J.C/Forsyth area. Spent too much time in Norcross/Gwinnett and that shit is just a mess.
    Last edited by Sixth_Vang; 07-07-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Emergency Medical Tech

I've worked in that area for 3 years. that side of duluth is nothing but ghetto. Thats why we call it ghettohill. There's no reasons going to that side of town unless you dont have a choice. Central precinct is right there. You shld have let them follow you and pull over at the precinct.

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12