Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: call out:Black TC lville/buford

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I'll run E36Fails 240 in my turbo monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    I'll run E36Fails 240 in my turbo monster.
    Seems to me all your doing is just running your mouth.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran

last try..... this her?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    -Red944

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    last try..... this her?

.....drops mic

Quote Originally Posted by oneof9400 View Post
    No she had GA tag. She lives around here in buford/lawrenceville. i saw her yesterday going the other way. so i know she is local. When we got off the exit at mall of ga i went towards buford and she headed to lawrenceville.
    You saw her and didnt do a 180 and hunt her down through traffic.....just to say Hi !....I am truly disappointed
    LS3 / Comp / Halltech / ARH / Powerdrive / OZ / Stoptech / Katech / B&B / VR Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
    You saw her and didnt do a 180 and hunt her down through traffic.....just to say Hi !....I am truly disappointed
    If I was in my car then I would of but I was in my friends car! :-/ maybe one day...lol
    -Red944

This is all just a really big misunderstanding...... i didnt realize it until this afternoon when me and my girlfriend were eating lunch together. She noticed the "bitches be like" picture as i was scrolling on my phone and asked to see it, she then read this thread and we both realized that she was the girl you were talking about. But for the record, she wasnt racing you...... and in fact, didnt even notice that anyone was attempting to race her. She was just racing home because it was "role play night" at our house and she had to be dressed as a catholic school girl before i got home. We both got a pretty good laugh about the whole ordeal but she told me to politely inform you that she has no interest in racing anyone and that even though she is flattered that you're trying to find her, her boyfriend is a large, ill tempered and gun wielding individual who would not take kindly to someone bothering his woman. So that in the future if you ever see her racing down the highway again, know that she is racing home to get in costume before i throw her the D and she's not auditioning for the next fast and furious movie. That is all.

I don't know how she didn't noticed me she ran past me a few times and then we dropped it near the exit. We got off the exit and she puts her hand through the sunroof and waves bye as I honked. Its all good. If it's your girl. My bad I'm not trying to step on any toes lol. It was just fun running with a chick that will get up and go!
    -Red944

I don't know how she didn't noticed me she ran past me a few times and then we dropped it near the exit. We got off the exit and she puts her hand through the sunroof and waves bye as I honked. Its all good. If it's your girl. My bad I'm not trying to step on any toes lol. It was just fun running with a chick that will get up and go!
    Got off work early friday and came home to find her in bed with one of my neighbor's teenage sons. What a low down dirty whore...... who knows, maybe she did race you and just lied to me about it. I have no reason to trust her now. Oh well, life's a bitch and then you kick that bitch out in the street when you find her banging some punk kid that works at bestbuy. I'll give you her number if you want..... you'll probably stand a much better chance racing her now that half of her belongings are piled into that Scion and the other half are sitting on the curb. On the bright side..... my neighbor offered to buy me dinner and all the beer i could drink in exchange for not beating his son half to death. He's also gonna make him cut my grass all summer. The way i see it..... everything worked out in the end. This transaction could have gone a lot smoother though, i would have gladly let him bone my GF in exchange for a case of beer and a well manicured lawn for the summer. Life is funny aint it?

Got off work early friday and came home to find her in bed with one of my neighbor's teenage sons. What a low down dirty whore...... who knows, maybe she did race you and just lied to me about it. I have no reason to trust her now. Oh well, life's a bitch and then you kick that bitch out in the street when you find her banging some punk kid that works at bestbuy. I'll give you her number if you want..... you'll probably stand a much better chance racing her now that half of her belongings are piled into that Scion and the other half are sitting on the curb. On the bright side..... my neighbor offered to buy me dinner and all the beer i could drink in exchange for not beating his son half to death. He's also gonna make him cut my grass all summer. The way i see it..... everything worked out in the end. This transaction could have gone a lot smoother though, i would have gladly let him bone my GF in exchange for a case of beer and a well manicured lawn for the summer. Life is funny aint it?
    Well damn.... At least you'll have a great lawn and didn't have to do a damn thing about it! You get to watch some punk work his ass off while you drink a nice cold one!
    -Red944

Well damn.... At least you'll have a great lawn and didn't have to do a damn thing about it! You get to watch some punk work his ass off while you drink a nice cold one!
    So i pull into my drive today after a nice enjoyable ride on my motorcycle and before i can get my leg over the bike, PING! smacked right in the back of the helmet by a baseball bat. I'm usually a strong advocate against the helmet laws here in georgia, but in this case, it served it's purpose. So i quickly turn around thinking this was a robbery attempt or something and there i see my old whore of an exgirlfriend. She had jumped out of the bushes and tried to take me out. So i pull out my sidearm and point it at that crazy bitch... she's holding the bat and snarling like some kind of angry rabid dog. I express to her that i would lose a minute's sleep over putting a hollow point right through her titty. We're sitting there kind of in a stand off, so i get my phone out and dial up the police. We both sit there in a stand off for about 15 minutes until the police pull up, by this time the neighbors have already gathered around watching the drama. so 3 police cruisers pull up right about the same time, one of the officers jumps right out of the car and shoot's a nonlethal beanbag round out of his shotgun, the bag hit's that crazy whore somewhere in the stomach and disorients her. She stumbles over in the driveway and the cops dive on her, one of them blasts her with mace, the other one kneeing her in the stomach. It was hilarious. So they cuff her and put her in the back of the cruiser. The cops ask me i'm ok and an EMT checks to see if im injured. My neighbors were all astonished at how swiftly the cops handled the situation and they asked me how they knew which one of us to go after so i informed them of a secret i learned in the police academy for helping with domestic violence situations since the male is usually the one assumed at fault. You simply dial 911, soon as they pick up, just say your address and follow it up with "bitches be crazy" , that's the universal code for hostile female attacker. I had an insurance adjuster come out since the baseball bat grazed my gas tank and put a little dent in it. I think i'm gonna use the $735 towards putting up a new gate instead of fixing the dent on my bike.

What.......the.......fuck
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    What.......the.......fuck

So i pull into my drive today after a nice enjoyable ride on my motorcycle and before i can get my leg over the bike, PING! smacked right in the back of the helmet by a baseball bat. I'm usually a strong advocate against the helmet laws here in georgia, but in this case, it served it's purpose. So i quickly turn around thinking this was a robbery attempt or something and there i see my old whore of an exgirlfriend. She had jumped out of the bushes and tried to take me out. So i pull out my sidearm and point it at that crazy bitch... she's holding the bat and snarling like some kind of angry rabid dog. I express to her that i would lose a minute's sleep over putting a hollow point right through her titty. We're sitting there kind of in a stand off, so i get my phone out and dial up the police. We both sit there in a stand off for about 15 minutes until the police pull up, by this time the neighbors have already gathered around watching the drama. so 3 police cruisers pull up right about the same time, one of the officers jumps right out of the car and shoot's a nonlethal beanbag round out of his shotgun, the bag hit's that crazy whore somewhere in the stomach and disorients her. She stumbles over in the driveway and the cops dive on her, one of them blasts her with mace, the other one kneeing her in the stomach. It was hilarious. So they cuff her and put her in the back of the cruiser. The cops ask me i'm ok and an EMT checks to see if im injured. My neighbors were all astonished at how swiftly the cops handled the situation and they asked me how they knew which one of us to go after so i informed them of a secret i learned in the police academy for helping with domestic violence situations since the male is usually the one assumed at fault. You simply dial 911, soon as they pick up, just say your address and follow it up with "bitches be crazy" , that's the universal code for hostile female attacker. I had an insurance adjuster come out since the baseball bat grazed my gas tank and put a little dent in it. I think i'm gonna use the $735 towards putting up a new gate instead of fixing the dent on my bike.
    HOLY SHIT....crazy man!!!!
    -Red944

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post

ROFL..................... wow..... white rappers..... see what happens when you put down the guitar and start trying to rhyme white people?!?!?!?!?!?!?

look who it is:

O look its my baby!
    -Red944

Well, this was an enjoyable read to come back to. Yup, just like I never left. lol!
    NIKON Squad member | Nikon D200 | Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 | Sigma 70-200 f/2.8

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Maestro View Post
    Well, this was an enjoyable read to come back to. Yup, just like I never left. lol!
    Welcome Back!!!!!

On an unrelated note:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12