Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So apparently I'm no longer a Mod...

Who's "skinny bitch" ??
    1994 Nissan Skyline BNR32- Currently being built for 1000+awhp (the works)

2003 Subaru Wrx (jdm sti ext.conv)- 6.0 LSx , T56, Fast 92 TB,IM,MS4 cam,+++

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

Lea anne.....(sp?)

I was supposed to be in that pic too but had the strep...

I still love you echo...even if your e-penis did shrink by 3 inches
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Certified Gearhead BenjaminJunu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    If you only knew how bad I could really fuck with you. If you think I'm bad now, you have not seen the tip of the iceberg as to what I can do/act.

LoL.

So because you post like a pigmy goat with downs syndrome and catch flack for it, you assume everyone else gets treated like you? Seems legit
    are you serious? lol
    It's a forum, man. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    1st of all it's a "pygmy goat"

2nd, you delete stuff, and ban without reason, you then laugh like it's funny??

FYI: IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS BUSINESS BRO!!

Sorry "Bro", I do not just delete posts as I see fit unless they are spam OR someone has reported a post and requests it to be deleted.
    Secondly, I do randomly ban people for shits and giggles when they're getting a bit out of line, but it never lasts more than a couple of hours. The only perma-bans/long-term bans are for spammers and clearly useless users (fakes). Yes, "it's just an internet forum", but it actually used to be a lot more close-knit. I was part of it back then and I still think about it that way and do take being a referee a bit serious, but it's not nearly my life nor do I see it as some badge of honer that makes me any better.

You have slapped yourself with a giant target that just begs to be shot at with the stuff you post and the reactions you have toward other people. So you are the only one to blame for being "on my radar". There are tons of other people that I don't think of when I am on here, but you stick out constantly. Funny how you put in all caps how it is not that serious, but look at what you are doing yourself. If you were to ask me, you are the one taking it too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminJunu View Post
    are you serious? lol
    It's a forum, man. Get over yourself.
    See above. He's just an easy target and gets his panties in a wad at the drop of a tissue. His actions make him really easy to antagonize. I have no problem making comments/replies toward him that I normally would not say to anyone else. The reply you quoted is a perfect example of me poking at him for getting all up in arms over nothing. Bottom line- I have no problem trolling the trolls, I don't troll people for no reason at all. I have absolutely no problem with civil discussion, but start acting like a petulant child, and you'll get treated like one.
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Sorry "Bro", I do not just delete posts as I see fit unless they are spam OR someone has reported a post and requests it to be deleted.
    Secondly, I do randomly ban people for shits and giggles when they're getting a bit out of line, but it never lasts more than a couple of hours. The only perma-bans/long-term bans are for spammers and clearly useless users (fakes). Yes, "it's just an internet forum", but it actually used to be a lot more close-knit. I was part of it back then and I still think about it that way and do take being a referee a bit serious, but it's not nearly my life nor do I see it as some badge of honer that makes me any better.

You have slapped yourself with a giant target that just begs to be shot at with the stuff you post and the reactions you have toward other people. So you are the only one to blame for being "on my radar". There are tons of other people that I don't think of when I am on here, but you stick out constantly. Funny how you put in all caps how it is not that serious, but look at what you are doing yourself. If you were to ask me, you are the one taking it too seriously.

See above. He's just an easy target and gets his panties in a wad at the drop of a tissue. His actions make him really easy to antagonize. I have no problem making comments/replies toward him that I normally would not say to anyone else. The reply you quoted is a perfect example of me poking at him for getting all up in arms over nothing. Bottom line- I have no problem trolling the trolls, I don't troll people for no reason at all. I have absolutely no problem with civil discussion, but start acting like a petulant child, and you'll get treated like one.

Do you see my join date, from looking at that would you assume that I know how this site works?

I could give two fucks about these internet forums, unless you get personal by posting private/personal info, then you nor anyone else bothers me! I find my laughs trolling people like you, do you know why? It's because you take this shit serious, you said it yourself, and it's now quoted!!

I was part of it back then and I still think about it that way and do take being a referee a bit serious
    Contradicting yourself only proves my original point, so why lie?

You, and the other other mods are suppose to represent this forum, yet you single people out because of grammar, spelling, or because your internet buddy bashes said individual.. Let me qoute you again,
    I do randomly ban people for shits and giggles
    By posting that you only proved my point that I called you out on.. My point was you abuse the "Mod Powers"!

Now, for more proof I'm gonna post a link to a thread.. Tell me who deleted my comment, it was an opinion of mine.. Some blue and white accessories to the Muskrat
    Would have been in the first 10 post, seems someone didn't like my Mustang rice comment, but that was my 2 cents.

You can try to manipulate this post, but I could log-out and never come back to read your response, really I don't care..

My post is only to prove that you abuse the powers trusted to you by the forum owner!!

Oh I know who deleted that, I don't even have to click the link. I'll tell you right now it wasn't me, but it's not my job to tell you who did. Ask Hassan if you really want to know. If you come back and tell me who it was, I'll send you a screen shot to show you. I don't delete posts for insults, bashing, call outs...or anything like that. I only delete spam and posts that people request to be deleted.

You have no idea who I have and have not banned nor the circumstances, don't assume it's just to "abuse" my powers. 99% of the time it's in fun jest as a joke and lasts just a few minutes. If someone is being a complete shithead, maybe a few hours. I let a lot of things "slide" on here. The drama can be fun, it generates traffic and keeps things interesting. I'm not on here to let only the "good" stuff be posted up. If I were really "abusing" my powers as you are accusing me of, and with little provocation, do you not think I would have banned you by now? No. I'll sit here and go back and fourth with you no problem and stand my ground. Do I take the site seriously? Yes, because Paul, Julio and now Hassan has trusted me to help keep an eye out and keep things in check. Why do I do it? Because they're my friends and with Hassan running the site now, I want it to be successful for him and his ideas. So I do it so I can feel powerful and claim I have some big e-dick on here? No. Do I make it my life? No. Do I think about it when I'm not at a computer? No.

So big whoop, I loosely enforce some rules on here because Hassan is my friend. Why so critical of my "seriousness" for doing something for a friend? When I say a "bit" serious, I literally mean it. If I were as serious as you make me out to me, there would be a whole lot more moderation by myself and others. Good job on the assumptions of what goes on in the background though. Hell, if I didn't like you quoting me, I would simply delete it, but I'm not going to because I don't care to.

As for pointing out some of the more "simple" things on here, well, I do find when some people really think when they say something like "I would like to sale this item", it is really comical, because I find it almost impossible that someone could look at that and honestly think it is correct. So yes, I will make a snark comment about it because it should be as easy as knowing what 1+1 is. Fat finger misspellings? Nah, we all do it and it's pretty easy to spot, no problems on those. But just like you can have your opinions, I can have mine. Simple mistakes like that really proves someone isn't even thinking about what they're saying. I'll use your post above as a great example- "I could give two fucks about this forum" This would imply that you indeed care about the forum and are willing to take the time to be a member. Now, if you had said "I couldn't give two fucks about this forum" you would imply that you don't care if you are here or not and do not care about taking time to bother visiting. Now I know what you were actually getting to, but it still proves that you don't even know the meaning of what you're typing, and if someone with a little common sense picks up on this, they'll assume you don't understand about other things you have to say.

For someone who really does not care about these forums, or at least likes to say they don't, you sure do stick around and get rather offended at others. You also seem to jump to conclusions far too quickly. Not everything you see or read needs to be taken literal. Assuming just because I said I do ban people for shits and giggles does not nearly automatically mean I just log in here, pick a name and ban them. Nor do I do it when they're trolling...unless it starts going to far. But even then, it will have been a well escalated situation.

Lastly, you're claims of just being here to troll people are clearly just backpedaling and grasping at straws. I take no offense in you trying to make some big deal that I take some things on here seriously. You make it out to be a bad thing, yet at the same time complain that all the mods are crap and that you don't care about the site. What it comes across as is "Hey, no one here is doing their job and everyone just abuses their powers" backed with "Hahaha you take something on the internet seriously". Make up your mind. If being "serious" is so bad, then why are you complaining about deleted posts and banned members? Stop taking the internet so seriously. The point is only proven that you made comments in that thread about posts being deleted and are bringing it up days later. Stop taking the internet so seriously.
    Last edited by Doppelgänger; 03-28-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    02' Miata

Oh I know who deleted that, I don't even have to click the link. I'll tell you right now it wasn't me, but it's not my job to tell you who did. Ask Hassan if you really want to know. If you come back and tell me who it was, I'll send you a screen shot to show you. I don't delete posts for insults, bashing, call outs...or anything like that. I only delete spam and posts that people request to be deleted.

You have no idea who I have and have not banned nor the circumstances, don't assume it's just to "abuse" my powers. 99% of the time it's in fun jest as a joke and lasts just a few minutes. If someone is being a complete shithead, maybe a few hours. I let a lot of things "slide" on here. The drama can be fun, it generates traffic and keeps things interesting. I'm not on here to let only the "good" stuff be posted up. If I were really "abusing" my powers as you are accusing me of, and with little provocation, do you not think I would have banned you by now? No. I'll sit here and go back and fourth with you no problem and stand my ground. Do I take the site seriously? Yes, because Paul, Julio and now Hassan has trusted me to help keep an eye out and keep things in check. Why do I do it? Because they're my friends and with Hassan running the site now, I want it to be successful for him and his ideas. So I do it so I can feel powerful and claim I have some big e-dick on here? No. Do I make it my life? No. Do I think about it when I'm not at a computer? No.

So big whoop, I loosely enforce some rules on here because Hassan is my friend. Why so critical of my "seriousness" for doing something for a friend? When I say a "bit" serious, I literally mean it. If I were as serious as you make me out to me, there would be a whole lot more moderation by myself and others. Good job on the assumptions of what goes on in the background though. Hell, if I didn't like you quoting me, I would simply delete it, but I'm not going to because I don't care to.

As for pointing out some of the more "simple" things on here, well, I do find when some people really think when they say something like "I would like to sale this item", it is really comical, because I find it almost impossible that someone could look at that and honestly think it is correct. So yes, I will make a snark comment about it because it should be as knowing what 1+1 is. Fat finger misspellings? Nah, we all do it and it's pretty easy to spot, no problems on those. But just like you can have your opinions, I can have mine. Simple mistakes like that really proves someone isn't even thinking about what they're saying. I'll use your post above as a great example- "I could give two fucks about this forum" This would imply that you indeed care about the forum and are willing to take the time to be a member. Now, if you had said "I couldn't give two fucks about this forum" you would imply that you don't care if you are here or not and do not care about taking time to bother visiting. Now I know what you were actually getting to, but it still proves that you don't even know the meaning of what you're typing, and if someone with a little common sense picks up on this, they'll assume you don't understand about other things you have to say.

For someone who really does not care about these forums, or at least likes to say they don't, you sure do stick around and get rather offended at others. You also seem to jump to conclusions far too quickly. Not everything you see or read needs to be taken literal. Assuming just because I said I do ban people for shits and giggles does not nearly automatically mean I just log in here, pick a name and ban them. Nor do I do it when they're trolling...unless it starts going to far. But even then, it will have been a well escalated situation.

Lastly, you're claims of just being here to troll people are clearly just backpedaling and grasping at straws. I take no offense in you trying to make some big deal that I take some things on here seriously. You make it out to be a bad thing, yet at the same time complain that all the mods are crap and that you don't care about the site. What it comes across as is "Hey, no one here is doing their job and everyone just abuses their powers" backed with "Hahaha you take something on the internet seriously". Make up your mind. If being "serious" is so bad, then why are you complaining about deleted posts and banned members? Stop taking the internet so seriously. The point is only proven that you made comments in that thread about posts being deleted and are bringing it up days later. Stop taking the internet so seriously.
    Ironic, but did I or did I not say you would manipulate my text?

My text is correct per my meaning, so you can assume the meaning in the context, but only express your opinion towards it's meaning, as did I from reading your text..

Do I feel like, or have the time to write an essay, hell no!

Your response is only to defend those actions in which you feel friendship earned you a right to the E penis aka Mod status that you have, and deleting anything now only proves me to be right!

Continue with the debate, but understand this is the internet, not real life bro!!

I don't think you know the definition of "manipulate", I think you meant "interpritate".
    LoL...you don't even understand your own posts.
    02' Miata

I don't think you know the definition of "manipulate", I think you meant "interpritate".
    LoL...you don't even understand your own posts.
    No, you re-wrote what I said, and then added your 2 cents, so first you manipulate the post, then interpret.. Just like I did here, notice I knew what you wrote even tho you mis-spelled it..

"interpritate" is not a word I understand, so I can only manipulate your post to interpret it..

Rocket science 101

So you needed two posts to say the same thing? Guess you didn't know there was an edit button.

Ahh, but you did what I wanted you to do. Thank you for being predictable. The difference is that I am not going to argue that my text is correct, though you did not manipulate anything about my post nor interpret anything, you used what is called deductive reasoning to come a implied conclusion of what I was saying. Just like you used a term to attempt to get your point across but was the wrong usage and I used common sense to automatically know what you really meant, I used a wrong term to get my point across and you called me out on it being wrong. So you can use the wrong thing, get called out on it and deny it is wrong, but others can't. Nice.

1) You said I would manipulate your words previously, then claimed I did so. Please state specific examples of you words, followed by my words and exactly how the example is manipulated.

2) You still don't know what you are saying- about could care and couldn't care.
    "I could give to shits unless someone posts personal info" = Regardless of what you say, it means "I can care about this forum, unless posts personal stuff"
    But you still claim your text is correct to your meaning and that I am assuming and expressing my own opinion as to what it translates to and that something else because what you just said there makes no sense.

Maybe I can simplify it for you:
    You said "1+1=3"
    I said "No 1+1=2"
    You said "No 1+1=3 because thats what I meant. You assume it is 2, but only express your opinion about it" (whatever the hell that means)

3) You don't make sense about me defending my actions as a friend of someone who runs the site. This is where I assume you don't know what you really mean because you've already proven you don't know what you mean with your "two shits" logic.

4) More proof you might want to check on that hamster running the wheel in your head- Pointing out that deleting anything will only prove some kind of point you have not proven...right after I said I am NOT going to delete anything because I see no need to.
    02' Miata

So you needed two posts to say the same thing? Guess you didn't know there was an edit button.

Ahh, but you did what I wanted you to do. Thank you for being predictable. The difference is that I am not going to argue that my text is correct, though you did not manipulate anything about my post nor interpret anything, you used what is called deductive reasoning to come a implied conclusion of what I was saying. Just like you used a term to attempt to get your point across but was the wrong usage and I used common sense to automatically know what you really meant, I used a wrong term to get my point across and you called me out on it being wrong. So you can use the wrong thing, get called out on it and deny it is wrong, but others can't. Nice.

1) You said I would manipulate your words previously, then claimed I did so. Please state specific examples of you words, followed by my words and exactly how the example is manipulated.

2) You still don't know what you are saying- about could care and couldn't care.
    "I could give to shits unless someone posts personal info" = Regardless of what you say, it means "I can care about this forum, unless posts personal stuff"
    But you still claim your text is correct to your meaning and that I am assuming and expressing my own opinion as to what it translates to and that something else because what you just said there makes no sense.

Maybe I can simplify it for you:
    You said "1+1=3"
    I said "No 1+1=2"
    You said "No 1+1=3 because thats what I meant. You assume it is 2, but only express your opinion about it" (whatever the hell that means)

3) You don't make sense about me defending my actions as a friend of someone who runs the site. This is where I assume you don't know what you really mean because you've already proven you don't know what you mean with your "two shits" logic.

4) More proof you might want to check on that hamster running the wheel in your head- Pointing out that deleting anything will only prove some kind of point you have not proven...right after I said I am NOT going to delete anything because I see no need to.

You must have OCD huh?

Are yall done sucking and fucking each other via forum?

Before you both finish, who pitches and who catches?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

That's for you two to sort out.
    02' Miata

That's for you two to sort out.
    You automatically catch giving you drive a miata. Sorry big dawg.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post

I'll agree to that..

That's a valid point.

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    That's a valid point.

Oh wait...
    Haha

<3 Catnipples

I like bunniez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I like bunniez.

Wow...how original. Did you come up with that all on your own? Don't bust too many brain cells coming up with such edgy insults!
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Speaking from experience.

Doppelgänger is that you bro??

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Doppelgänger is that you bro??

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post

WOW.... lol

Wow...how original. Did you come up with that all on your own? Don't bust too many brain cells coming up with such edgy insults!
    Don't make me verbally smack you. I drove 7 miatas, but had bitches. You on the other hand, not so much.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Speaking from experience.
    Guys who drive huge trucks are usually over compensating for something. Driving a miata shows you have a big ego. Besides dopp that is. I atleast got ass while driving a fairy car.

<3 Catnipples

Don't make me verbally smack you. I drove 7 miatas, but had bitches. You on the other hand, not so much.

i seriously lol'ed at the first sentence

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Guys who drive huge trucks are usually over compensating for something. Driving a miata shows you have a big ego. Besides dopp that is. I atleast got ass while driving a fairy car.

Notice you said ass and not vag.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    Notice you said ass and not vag.
    Who uses the word vag? Did you just get back from a american pie movie?

<3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Who uses the word vag? Did you just get back from a american pie movie?

Don't be mad at me for your coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    Don't be mad at me for your coming out.
    Cool. So you going to suck me off soon? I'm getting kinda antsy.

<3 Catnipples

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -like-jpg  

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

lol where do you find these pics ?

Photobucket.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast