Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling out: Vouygn (sp)*

100% PLATAN0

Default Calling out: Vouygn (sp)*

Suck my dick Voung.
    Last edited by PlatanoPower; 03-01-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    Fuck off hoe

Seems legit.

lol
    02' Miata

Its Voung, and if you wanted to contact them. Id suggest you find the thread for the guy that made these claims and send him a message. Because noone else will care. Or email the person that recorded it on youtube..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

100% PLATAN0

He seemed like an ok guy at first, did a tuneup for me right out in the front of his house had cool project cars etc... Went back a second time for quote on wheel bearing invited me inside for a bit while he cooked rice balls and THEN. Some time later I contact him after I source a wheel hub (advised me it would be cheaper/made more sense than pressing out/in a new bearing) and ask him if I can come by. He asks me a bunch a shit about missing parts from his garage, a turbo and inter-cooler etc... Said he had "ME" on video stealing and what not. Either way I know I didn't steal his shit or his friends and he lied about the tape anyways, even if he does have me on tape I sure as hell ain't stealing.

Redeem yourself, you sold that shit and told your buddy I took it.
    Fuck off hoe

A rice cooker that lies and is a bully.

Seems racise.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by JITB View Post
    Its Voung, and if you wanted to contact them. Id suggest you find the thread for the guy that made these claims and send him a message. Because noone else will care. Or email the person that recorded it on youtube..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Red flag, WHO THE FUCK IS THEM (THEY) HE OR FUCKING SHE -> Direct me to the people making these claims (IF THEY HAVE IN THE PAST OPENLY AND PUBLICLY) and any links to videos posted on youtube OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE INCLUDING THIS ONE. I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF.

THE ONLY REASON I MADE THIS THREAD IS TO PUBLICLY DECLARE MYSELF INNOCENT AND CALL OUT THIS LYING SOB.
    Fuck off hoe

IA.COM Founder.

Dominican folks...

Who gives a fuck if you are innocent or not? Fucking attention seeking morons.

Bitches love bacon.

Well you can say it to Voung face if you like. He works at Infiniti Nissan in Stone Moutain. Didnt this incident happen last year? I got Voung number if you want to speak to him. I'll pm it to you.

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2

Quote Originally Posted by PlatanoPower View Post
    Red flag, WHO THE FUCK IS THEM (THEY) HE OR FUCKING SHE -> Direct me to the people making these claims (IF THEY HAVE IN THE PAST OPENLY AND PUBLICLY) and any links to videos posted on youtube OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE INCLUDING THIS ONE. I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF.

THE ONLY REASON I MADE THIS THREAD IS TO PUBLICLY DECLARE MYSELF INNOCENT AND CALL OUT THIS LYING SOB.

Quote Originally Posted by dc5-rsx View Post
    Well you can say it to Voung face if you like. He works at Infiniti Nissan in Stone Moutain. Didnt this incident happen last year? I got Voung number if you want to speak to him. I'll pm it to you.

Sent From My Omega Red Galaxy S2
    there is a start

Stupid

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Who gives a fuck if you are innocent or not? Fucking attention seeking morons.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THREAD THEN PUSSY BITCH.

VOUGHN don't have shit to say to me, if anything avoid business with that lowlife. This is a call out I will put this dude on blast if I fucking feel like it. I don't need his fucking buddies asking me about stolen turbos & shit when I didn't take anything from that fuckers house.
    Fuck off hoe

Vuong changed my fuel filter in my old CD7 accord in less time than it took me to go get the food to feed everybody. If anyone has worked with an accord fuel filter, you'll understand how amazing that is.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THREAD THEN PUSSY BITCH.

VOUGHN don't have shit to say to me, if anything avoid business with that lowlife. This is a call out I will put this dude on blast if I fucking feel like it. I don't need his fucking buddies asking me about stolen turbos & shit when I didn't take anything from that fuckers house.
    Damn dude you cry to much. Stop stealing peoples turbos and shit.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Damn dude you cry to much. Stop stealing peoples turbos and shit.

Slide into a ditch and die. A lot of folks out here are full of shit, no need to hide your face when you get called out. I don't need to "find" or "look" for anyone because ain't no body took shit from me. Dudes friend knows where I live, told him when he stopped to ask me about the stolen shit. I'm right here in Lawrenceville driving my same 'ol 1G CRX. Won't you come looking for me and your parts if you think I took it. Vougn act scared when I called back for work on my car, he asked "Why did you change ur number" WTF CUZ I FUCKING CAN "YOU STEAL MY TUWBO" No the fuck I didn't.
    Fuck off hoe

Slide into a ditch and die. A lot of folks out here are full of shit, no need to hide your face when you get called out. I don't need to "find" or "look" for anyone because ain't no body took shit from me. Dudes friend knows where I live, told him when he stopped to ask me about the stolen shit. I'm right here in Lawrenceville driving my same 'ol 1G CRX. Won't you come looking for me and your parts if you think I took it. Vougn act scared when I called back for work on my car, he asked "Why did you change ur number" WTF CUZ I FUCKING CAN "YOU STEAL MY TUWBO" No the fuck I didn't.
    I'm not the guy u stole from...now I know who drives that rice bucket around laerenceville.

You should steal a nicer car.

<3 Catnipples

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I'm not the guy u stole from...now I know who drives that rice bucket around laerenceville.

You should steal a nicer car.

Never thought you were, and yea I drive a bucket but it's not rice u fuckwad. Not a single mod on my car, and for the record which is what this thread is all about I DON'T FUCKING STEAL.

I'll drive my bucket around town smile, wave, knock on your door when your having a bad day with fire or water damage because that's what I do for a living. WORK.
    Fuck off hoe

Never thought you were, and yea I drive a bucket but it's not rice u fuckwad. Not a single mod on my car, and for the record which is what this thread is all about I DON'T FUCKING STEAL.

I'll drive my bucket around town smile, wave, knock on your door when your having a bad day with fire or water damage because that's what I do for a living. WORK.
    You should have known you would get flammed and trolled guy. If you don't steal why are you making such a big deal about it? Brush the shit off and keep doing you man. Does the supposed victim even have an ia account?

<3 Catnipples

I saw the video. You definitely stole that shit.

100% PLATAN0

I just felt like putting it out there, Vougn is a liar and needs to quit telling people I stole shit out of his house.

I feel bad for his buddy, parts got stolen and hopefully he realizes he got shanghaied by that mongrel.
    Fuck off hoe

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by CSquared View Post
    I saw the video. You definitely stole that shit.
    post video, dumb fucking cunt.
    Fuck off hoe

I dont get your game man. You think coming on here and cursing everybody out is going to erase clear video evidence? You should thank vuong for not turning you in. I told him to do it.

Was that you in the video admitting everything and even let him have your address and ID?

100% PLATAN0

I dont get your game man. You think coming on here and cursing everybody out is going to erase clear video evidence? You should thank vuong for not turning you in. I told him to do it.
    Why would I come on here calling out this BS if I were a criminal? I didn't steal his shit, he says I did and has proof. WHERE'S THE PROOF. PROVE IT. Call the police scary bitch. Turn in the video I don't give a fuck, I didn't take a thing.
    Fuck off hoe

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    Was that you in the video admitting everything and even let him have your address and ID?
    No those are fucking mexicans.
    Fuck off hoe

How many times can one person butcher another person's name even when it was spelled correctly by several people here?
    Bitches love bacon.

You certainly seem like a big enough douchebag to have done it. Thats really all the proof I need to provide here "scary bitch".

100% PLATAN0

Oh god I'd love to hear/see any one of you say something even remotely close to this garbage FACE TO FACE.

Obviously it hasn't gotten across a few of you morons that I am actually PISSED about that dumb fucks accusations. HE KNOWS WHO I AM, HIS FRIEND KNOWS WHERE I STAY AND YEA I CAN BE A DOUCHE IF PROVOKED. If words like "scary bitch" offend you then please stay away from me when I'm mad.
    Fuck off hoe

I've met Voung before, but even if I saw him in the street I probably wouldn't recognize him it's been so long. But even if I did, and we struck up a conversation and he said "ay0, dat plantopowa kid stol mi turbow a yeer agow"...

I still wouldn't know who you are.

Nor would I care.

Oh god I'd love to hear/see any one of you say something even remotely close to this garbage FACE TO FACE.

Obviously it hasn't gotten across a few of you morons that I am actually PISSED about that dumb fucks accusations. HE KNOWS WHO I AM, HIS FRIEND KNOWS WHERE I STAY AND YEA I CAN BE A DOUCHE IF PROVOKED. If words like "scary bitch" offend you then please stay away from me when I'm mad.
    What if we were standing next to eachother but facing opposite directions?

I think you being pissed has gotten accross to us just fine. You seem to be the one having a hard time grasping the fact that we just don't really give a fuck.

I've met Voung before, but even if I saw him in the street I probably wouldn't recognize him it's been so long. But even if I did, and we struck up a conversation and he said "ay0, dat plantopowa kid stol mi turbow a yeer agow"...

I still wouldn't know who you are.

Nor would I care.
    Yup.

But I have seen the video. The one where you stop mid theft to felate that hairy circus migdet. Not gonna lie... I rubbed one out.

lollerskates.
    Bitches love bacon.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
    Curious to an explanation of why this guy was so cooperative in this video

no whining allowed
    1994 Nissan Skyline BNR32- Currently being built for 1000+awhp (the works)

2003 Subaru Wrx (jdm sti ext.conv)- 6.0 LSx , T56, Fast 92 TB,IM,MS4 cam,+++

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

100% PLATAN0

But I have seen the video. The one where you stop mid theft to felate that hairy circus migdet. Not gonna lie... I rubbed one out.
    I'm not in any video and I am not affiliated with dude on video posted. Re-read thread from beginning, he claimed I stole parts sometime last year. The whole point of this thread was to give out a big FUCK YOU to vougn for making unsubstantiated claims of theft. If dude has a video of me it's me standing in his garage while he worked on my car.
    Fuck off hoe

Vuong*
    Bitches love bacon.

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Vuong*
    I don't really care how you spell his name. Go have some bacon, wish you a massive coronary.
    Fuck off hoe

Senior Member | IA Veteran

I'm not in any video and I am not affiliated with dude on video posted. Re-read thread from beginning, he claimed I stole parts sometime last year. The whole point of this thread was to give out a big FUCK YOU to vougn for making unsubstantiated claims of theft. If dude has a video of me it's me standing in his garage while he worked on my car.
    If this happened a year ago, and appears to be nothing more than a verbal exchange, what happened recently that has you this angered and wanting to rehash it? Take lessons from politicians and dont give things like this air time. I understand your intention of "clearing your name", but all you have accomplished is introducing your story to new people who were not aware of it to begin with and giving the accusation more air time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast