Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Random.

Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    1.) .
    2.)Those pictures were sent to JM and he sent them out.
    3.) I didn't flirt with anyone besides Evan and Dubs.

So your IA career consists of:
    1) Messing around and fucking around with IA dudes
    2) Sending nude photos out to guys you barely knew
    3) Getting knocked up by a guy that you didnt even know was the father until weeks ago (who is also a car guy)
    4) trashing a guy as a deadbeat who..........wasnt the father
    5) asking what restaurant in Atlanta is cool to take your 5 month old too
    6) the STI CAR thread LOL

what a class act you are
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

bri youre too stupid to argue with me, I am just flat out more intelligent. You double talk yourself into corners so easily. Just log out.

I bet your kid is screaming for a bottle right now.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

The Great White Mike has spoken!

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

LETS RECAP

Lets play a game.

Mommy car.

Suggestions...help?

Can this month get ANY worse?

Thats all within like the last 5-6 months.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I feel like I am reading the Special Olympics.

She's got a son. It's hers. She kept it. Lets all accept it & move on with our lives.

And I feel like this thread needs some titties.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -whats-jpg  

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

Applebees is another good place. Steer away from places like Taco Mac or the Vortex. Loud places dont make for a decent evening if he is asleep and you want him to stay that way.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by toxxxic View Post
    I feel like I am reading the Special Olympics.

She's got a son. It's hers. She kept it. Lets all accept it & move on with our lives.
    You are fighting a losing battle and its almost as pathetic as Bri's threads.... You are not going to win an award for "IA's humanitarian of the year". Get over it, this is what happens when she posts. Bottom line, move on with your life.

Bri, you say you don't need our advice, yet post a thread asking for our advice on if its cool to take an infant to the Vortex LOL....you are fucking crazy.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
    That Husky or whatever the hell it is got an LIRL from me.

Yo, this thread has some Real Deal frustration in it, I can feel it. I know a solution...

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post

So your IA career consists of:
    1) Messing around and fucking around with IA dudes
    2) Sending nude photos out to guys you barely knew
    3) Getting knocked up by a guy that you didnt even know was the father until weeks ago (who is also a car guy)
    4) trashing a guy as a deadbeat who..........wasnt the father
    5) asking what restaurant in Atlanta is cool to take your 5 month old too
    6) the STI CAR thread LOL

what a class act you are
    Guys I barely knew? Hmm I dated all three jackass.

Is there another lie you'd like to make up? Or should I just type everything out to where you can understand.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.

Is there another lie you'd like to make up? Or should I just type everything out to where you can understand.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.
    Sorry. And his name is Evan Richey. I'm sure you've heard of him. White s2k, hard top, yeah, him. One night stands when you're drunk and haven't been with anyone else for 3 years will get you pregnant I guess.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.
    I do know you, you dont know ME because i dont put all my personal bullshit online.

Im happy with my life, i dont need IA to tell me where to eat at with my illegitimate child, or whether a base model WRX that i think is an STI is a cool "mom car" , and I certainly dont have children with car retards i fucked because i was "too drunk".

Life iz good, try it sometime, might have to take a good hard look in the mirror and decide what is more important , your rep, or your childs future. Somehow, i bet you make the wrong choice.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

Wait...titty shots were sent around and I wasn't invited to partake? That's some bullshit!

I do know you, you dont know ME because i dont put all my personal bullshit online.

Im happy with my life, i dont need IA to tell me where to eat at with my illegitimate child, or whether a base model WRX that i think is an STI is a cool "mom car" , and I certainly dont have children with car retards i fucked because i was "too drunk".

Life iz good, try it sometime, might have to take a good hard look in the mirror and decide what is more important , your rep, or your childs future. Somehow, i bet you make the wrong choice.
    didn't you fuck and/or try to wife Carina? you had to have been drunk for that one. everything you've said from that point on became useless & irrelevant.

don't sit & insult someone for fucking a "car retard" when your hands are CERTAINLY not clean.

Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    Bri, you say you don't need our advice, yet post a thread asking for our advice on if its cool to take an infant to the Vortex LOL....you are fucking crazy.
    The Vortex is 18+ because you can smoke in both of them. I think that was the whole point of this thread... she hasn't been in GA since she gave birth, so I don't think a thread asking for suggestions from people who MAY have kids was out of the question. Like... "hey guys, I have never been to GA with a child before, I'm sure some of you ALSO have children, what do you do with your kids?!" ................ can no one read anymore?

The Vortex is 18+ because you can smoke in both of them. I think that was the whole point of this thread... she hasn't been in GA since she gave birth, so I don't think a thread asking for suggestions from people who MAY have kids was out of the question. Like... "hey guys, I have never been to GA with a child before, I'm sure some of you ALSO have children, what do you do with your kids?!" ................ can no one read anymore?
    Welcome back to IA. Shit won't change.

Bri, if it comes down to it and you need someone to watch him while yall go somewhere, call me.
    Bitches love bacon.

didn't you fuck and/or try to wife Carina? you had to have been drunk for that one. everything you've said from that point on became useless & irrelevant.
    Is this the same bitch who said she would never send nudes around and then.................

Nah, never tried to "wife" carina. That was other dudes, not me. I kinda dated her, she stayed with me, that was that. you got me confused with someone else. Werent you BFF with Carina, or that other girl that you couldnt decide whether you hated her or not?

Nah playa, that aint me. I fucked around with Carina for like 2-3 months, never dated her. My roomate did however.

don't sit & insult someone for fucking a "car retard" when your hands are CERTAINLY not clean.
    first of all whore, i was doing this car shit before you even thought about making up 3 instagrams and 4 facebook fan pages. I used to be into cars, but obvious people posting in this forum is what steered me out of it. I frequent boards now because it just keeps my argumentative skills sharp. You dont see me out fucking around with the low life trash anymore, i grew out of it, even if you didnt.

[quote[The Vortex is 18+ because you can smoke in both of them. I think that was the whole point of this thread... she hasn't been in GA since she gave birth, so I don't think a thread asking for suggestions from people who MAY have kids was out of the question. Like... "hey guys, I have never been to GA with a child before, I'm sure some of you ALSO have children, what do you do with your kids?!" ................ can no one read anymore?[/QUOTE]

Normally wouldnt be a problem, but when you constantly act like a dumbass and post shit like this, its for attention.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Rachel i dont really have any problems with you, but this captain save a ho on Bri , not really any of your business. You wanna get personal we can go there, i have all the ammo i need. I hope you have your guns loaded too. I just call it like i see it, you wanna get into it with me , have at it. I got nothing to hide.

My only point is the PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR that Bri has. Its just flat out laughable. No one respects her for a reason. The difference between you an me is i dont care if no one respects me, my resume speaks for itself. you dont like me? fuck you, i dont care. Bri isnt like that, she comes on here starved for attention, craving someone to like her. When we point out how dumb she is she gets mad like we owe her something cause her mom died?

Bitches on this site are retarded, always have been, Thats why i dont stick my dick in crazy anymore. I raised my standards and dont fucks with bitches who cant spell 401k
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Is this the same bitch who said she would never send nudes around and then.................
    lol, we're bringing back 2009? really?

Nah, never tried to "wife" carina. That was other dudes, not me. I kinda dated her, she stayed with me, that was that. you got me confused with someone else.
    i mean, if you fucked her, you fucked her. no sense hounding someone about evan richey when you've got THAT under your belt. just be glad you're not the baby's daddy.

Werent you BFF with Carina, or that other girl that you couldnt decide whether you hated her or not?
    Nah playa, that aint me. I fucked around with Carina for like 2-3 months, never dated her. My roomate did however.
    nope. never was BFF with Carina. the other chick? we aren't friends. the reason why i'm not friends with either of them? because they both effed my ex behind my back. LOL. small world.

first of all whore, i was doing this car shit before you even thought about making up 3 instagrams and 4 facebook fan pages. I used to be into cars, but obvious people posting in this forum is what steered me out of it. I frequent boards now because it just keeps my argumentative skills sharp. You dont see me out fucking around with the low life trash anymore, i grew out of it, even if you didnt.
    i'm 24. that isn't surprising. i have 1 instagram and 1 facebook. my "fan page" i made because i like to keep my personal page private. i'm sorry big old mighty IA made you uninterested in cars. that's a pretty bitter statement to make. and i don't think you've ever met me or been around me to even be able to say who i'm "out fucking around with", although it certainly has never been "low life trash".

Normally wouldnt be a problem, but when you constantly act like a dumbass and post shit like this, its for attention.
    [/quote]

i don't understand why you care SO DAMN MUCH.

Rachel i dont really have any problems with you, but this captain save a ho on Bri , not really any of your business. You wanna get personal we can go there, i have all the ammo i need. I hope you have your guns loaded too. I just call it like i see it, you wanna get into it with me , have at it. I got nothing to hide.
    i know nothing about you. and i think the only thing you really know about me is who i dated, and you probably have my highschool nudes saved on your computer. hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    Wait...titty shots were sent around and I wasn't invited to partake? That's some bullshit!
    Just as quickly as they come, theyre gone. No pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Just as quickly as they come, theyre gone. No pun intended.
    OHHHH they're still here.

My only point is the PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR that Bri has. Its just flat out laughable. No one respects her for a reason. The difference between you an me is i dont care if no one respects me, my resume speaks for itself. you dont like me? fuck you, i dont care. Bri isnt like that, she comes on here starved for attention, craving someone to like her. When we point out how dumb she is she gets mad like we owe her something cause her mom died?

Bitches on this site are retarded, always have been, Thats why i dont stick my dick in crazy anymore. I raised my standards and dont fucks with bitches who cant spell 401k
    Did you take a vow of celibacy?

you know..... cause bitches be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Did you take a vow of celibacy?

Either that or started bangin dudes... because i'll be the first one to admit, VAGINAS & CRAZY don't separate.

Either that or started bangin dudes... because i'll be the first one to admit, VAGINAS & CRAZY don't separate.
    Females are like race cars. There's only 2 types of race cars, broken ones and ones that are about to break. There's only 2 types of women, crazy ones and ones that are about to go crazy. We cant live without either, spend way to much money on both and never know when to cut our losses. Eventually after throwing a few rods (pun intended) we realize that we'd be much better off if we just took up fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Welcome back to IA. Shit won't change.

Bri, if it comes down to it and you need someone to watch him while yall go somewhere, call me.

Mike, seriously instead of being behind a computer take one look in the mirror and realize that you're arguing will people who don't give a fuck what you say. I mean come on, you fucked Kayla. You have absolutely no room to talk WHAT SO EVER. That bitch is dirty and I have every right to talk about her because of what she did to me and how she is.

You on the other hand have no right to talk about me. I did NOTHING to you. Besides post on here and all you do is throw me under a bus, call me a horrible mother and continue to tell me my DEAD parents have horrible parenting skills. So until you know facts and don't go off by what you heard, see and assume. Shut your whore mouth.

Side note: I'm actually surprised that Catpiss hasn't posted in here egging your ass on.

This thread =

02' Miata

As the world turns.

Side note: I'm actually surprised that Catpiss hasn't posted in here egging your ass on.
    Translation: WHY HASN'T HE POSTED YET!?!?!?!?!

WHY ISN'T HE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!

^^ sad and true
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Mike, seriously instead of being behind a computer take one look in the mirror and realize that you're arguing will people who don't give a fuck what you say. I mean come on, you fucked Kayla. You have absolutely no room to talk WHAT SO EVER. That bitch is dirty and I have every right to talk about her because of what she did to me and how she is.

You on the other hand have no right to talk about me. I did NOTHING to you. Besides post on here and all you do is throw me under a bus, call me a horrible mother and continue to tell me my DEAD parents have horrible parenting skills. So until you know facts and don't go off by what you heard, see and assume. Shut your whore mouth.

You've got to let Catnip go. Myself especially and the others who post here are aware of your great loss. Catnip is good people and you're justified in reminiscing about the D from time to time, but it's time to begin your mourning process in silence. Catnip has respectfully watched you throw bait in the water a dozen times and swam away from it gracefully, seeking more satisfying endeavors, like a noble small mouth bass. He's not the catfish you seek bottom feeding for your cheap insults and baited arguments, and most importantly about our friend Catnip.........

What other reason to "egg him on" by calling him "Catpiss" is there? Obviously there is animosity on both sides there...

But I wouldn't like you either if you tried to hang 18+ years of child support for another man's baby on me.

Edit:^^^ I got ninja'd!!!!

What the fuck? How did my post make you believe a care for that kid?

Ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure he is relieved that he isn't the dad just like I was.

Damn yall ia members got some dirty dicks...

&rdquo; I have a fiancé. We have been together 7 months&rdquo;

^this shit makes me laugh.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

What the fuck? How did my post make you believe a care for that kid?

Ridiculous.
    The fact you responded within 60 seconds proves it. You're sitting at home hitting the refresh button waiting for new replies.

The fact you responded within 60 seconds proves it. You're sitting at home hitting the refresh button waiting for new replies.
    If her new fiance was doin it right he would have taken Catnip off her mind by now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast