Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Random.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    Abortion? Are you kidding me? When I found out I was pregnant I was 11 weeks. A baby that far along already has fingers. As for affording everything, the economy isn't that bad, I have a full time job. Couponing works wonders. A single mom? Nope definitely not single. Been with my fiancé for almost 7 months and there's defiantly not a problem with my relationship with him. And I do know who the father is BUT when you go to The DSS they ask for you to give the guys information that you know most about so since I knew almost everything about catnip considering I dated him for 3 years I went with that approach first. His real father is in the Army about to leave for Korea in march and is in the process of signing over his rights so my fiancé could legally adopt him.

I've been through allllllllot of shit, and made a lot of mistakes but it's really funny how people can voice their opinions or ask a question on this forum and not getting shit on but once I do it's world war 3.

As far as my life is concerned leave your god damn opinions to yourself as well as your negativity and maybe just maybe you'll learn respect.
    Obama allows partial birth abortions....just sayin

That's disgusting.

That's disgusting.
    Your post previous post made it seem that your opinion of abortion is ok as long as the fetus doesn't have fingers. Lol

Absolutely not.

That's disgusting.
    My guess would be that all abortions are disgusting. Wasnt suggesting or advocating abortion..... just seizing the opportunity to point out that our president who values the life of every child, supports this....

Abortion? Are you kidding me? When I found out I was pregnant I was 11 weeks. A baby that far along already has fingers. As for affording everything, the economy isn't that bad, I have a full time job. Couponing works wonders. A single mom? Nope definitely not single. Been with my fiancé for almost 7 months and there's defiantly not a problem with my relationship with him. And I do know who the father is BUT when you go to The DSS they ask for you to give the guys information that you know most about so since I knew almost everything about catnip considering I dated him for 3 years I went with that approach first. His real father is in the Army about to leave for Korea in march and is in the process of signing over his rights so my fiancé could legally adopt him.

I've been through allllllllot of shit, and made a lot of mistakes but it's really funny how people can voice their opinions or ask a question on this forum and not getting shit on but once I do it's world war 3.

As far as my life is concerned leave your god damn opinions to yourself as well as your negativity and maybe just maybe you'll learn respect.

So you just put down his info knowing he was not the father????
    Hella stock member!

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

tl:dr

CLIFFS????
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

I already have the day planned out so I don't understand why people are still commenting on where I should or shouldn't go.
    cause you posted the thread on a public forum ? maybe, im just guessing though.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Mike do you ever shut the fuck up? Go kill yourself you low life piece of shit.
    Hurt dog will holler. Thats kinda what you are, IAs resident bitch who cries when she gets trashed for acting like an idiot.

Is anything i said wrong? You know its the truth or do i have to go dig up old threads to prove my point, again? I laugh that this is your pattern and its funny because its so consistent:

1) Post a general thread asking some retarded question i know the answer to already and/or vaguely call an ex BF out
    2) Respond lightly to initial trashing responses
    3) Get really mad, lash out at why people are making fun of me
    4) Act like I dont know why people are responding to me and talking trash
    5) Play the "my parents died" card and pray everyone pities me
    6) Log out, repeat

That about right?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

HEY GUYS I HAVE HERPES, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TREAT IT

JESUS WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AbOUT MY HERPES,MY MOM DIED
    -www.usedbarcode.net

LOL you get pissed about your personal life, then post shit like this

BUT when you go to The DSS they ask for you to give the guys information that you know most about so since I knew almost everything about catnip considering I dated him for 3 years
    Just makes you sound even more retarded. So you just pinned a child on some dude you dated for 3 years? then you proceeded to trash him on the internet as a guy who wouldnt take care of his baby...........that wasnt even his?

youre a low life fucking pile of shit, and personally, its people like you that bring the human race down. Your parent did a really shitty job raising you, i dont give a fuck if they are gone. Either they failed, or you are so beyond help and rational thought that its pathetic.

Waste of my fucking tax dollars. I swear to god you better stay off welfare
    -www.usedbarcode.net

i'm just saying, and i could be totally wrong here -- but i think you'd still be bitching if she'd have given the baby up for adoption, had an abortion, miscarried, whatever. people have a way of nosing their way into EVERYTHING & sucking up the negativity of the situation.

SHIT, the girl made a mistake & slept with an asshole & ended up getting pregnant -- that IS what happens when you have sex. i don't even want to know how many of you people on here were "OOPS" babies. this shit happens every damn day & i bet its a BITCH to go through. sure, she could have said OHHH OOOOOPS IMMA GET AN ABORTION! but she put her big girl panties on & accepted responsibility for her actions. y'all can sit and say HOMGGGG YOU'RE NOT READY FOR A KID YET YOURE TOO YOUNG N THAT BABY IS GUNNA HAVE A AWFUL LIFE!!!! all you want, but HELLO, are you living in this fucking century?! girls MUCH YOUNGER & less fortunate than bri have kids EVERY DAMN DAY. i worked at the health department - bitch about the 13 year olds who are getting knocked up... not a GROWN ASS WOMAN who is OBVIOUSLY handling her responsibilities.

get a damn hobby, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    LOL you get pissed about your personal life, then post shit like this

Just makes you sound even more retarded. So you just pinned a child on some dude you dated for 3 years? then you proceeded to trash him on the internet as a guy who wouldnt take care of his baby...........that wasnt even his?

youre a low life fucking pile of shit, and personally, its people like you that bring the human race down. Your parent did a really shitty job raising you, i dont give a fuck if they are gone. Either they failed, or you are so beyond help and rational thought that its pathetic.

Waste of my fucking tax dollars. I swear to god you better stay off welfare
    I can say whatever I damn well feel about my ex and I'm pretty sure he does too. Do I care? Fuck no. He is my past as I am his.

Well said Rachel.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eViLMunkey View Post
    :SMH: you've been a member of IA this long, c'mon you should've known better
    I think they call my comment "sarcasm." lol

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

I didn't just lose her but I lost my dad and NOONE knows how it's like to be almost 23 years old without a mother and father..
    Um yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are MANY MANY MANY MANY people who do.

If you hate everyone on here so much and only get crap, why keep posting?

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Um yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say there are MANY MANY MANY MANY people who do.

If you hate everyone on here so much and only get crap, why keep posting?
    Pick me! Pick me!

Damn, I see IA is still a place where dudes "Go INNNNN" on girls (Super Hard Flames).

Just relax guys, think about it, she asked a question....just post a couple replies of great places and boom thread is done.

.......But it wouldn't be IA would it????

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Where is dereksi ?!?!?

What did she do send a facebook message out to old people to come in here and back her up?

Mistakes? Mistake is something someone does and regrets and changes their actions. These arent mistakes, shes a habitual retard. She posts on here her entire life, all her dumb decisions, and expects people to be like "OH BRI, YOURE SO AWESOME THINGS WILL WORK OUT".

Im not that type of person, i call it like i see it. I tried to be nice to her, i tried to ignore her, but she keeps digging a hole. Like seriously? WHAT RESTAURANT CAN I GO TO IN ATLANTA WITH MY 5 month old?

Heres a PRO TIP from me to you, skip the restaurant, take that kid straight to Adoption Services, itll be the best thing to happen to that kid.

Yes bri you can say whatever you want, so can i. as long as you keep putting yourself in retarded situations, and being a moron, ill be here (when im bored) to comment on it
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by toxxxic View Post
    i'm just saying, and i could be totally wrong here -- but i think you'd still be bitching if she'd have given the baby up for adoption, had an abortion, miscarried, whatever. people have a way of nosing their way into EVERYTHING & sucking up the negativity of the situation.

SHIT, the girl made a mistake & slept with an asshole & ended up getting pregnant -- that IS what happens when you have sex. i don't even want to know how many of you people on here were "OOPS" babies. this shit happens every damn day & i bet its a BITCH to go through. sure, she could have said OHHH OOOOOPS IMMA GET AN ABORTION! but she put her big girl panties on & accepted responsibility for her actions. y'all can sit and say HOMGGGG YOU'RE NOT READY FOR A KID YET YOURE TOO YOUNG N THAT BABY IS GUNNA HAVE A AWFUL LIFE!!!! all you want, but HELLO, are you living in this fucking century?! girls MUCH YOUNGER & less fortunate than bri have kids EVERY DAMN DAY. i worked at the health department - bitch about the 13 year olds who are getting knocked up... not a GROWN ASS WOMAN who is OBVIOUSLY handling her responsibilities.

get a damn hobby, boys.
    1800-Captain-Save-A-Hoe?

Obvious troll post is obvious troll post. Rachel you dont have a clue what she does on here. She TRASHED A GUY FOR OVER A YEAR ABOUT BEING A DEADBEAT ONLY TO FINALLY ADMIT IT WASNT HIM WHO WAS THE FATHER! SHE RUINED A GUYS REPUTATION. And her apology was she was totally justified because it was an ex who "screwed her over".

and that isnt the only thing. I cant list the shit she spews on here, then acts all high and mighty when someone says "WAIT , WHAT ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME" and questions her.

I know a horrible person when i see one, and shes it. Shes the epitome of 16 and pregnant. Shes the epitome of thinking she knows whats best but ALWAYS fucking up. No one would care, except she COMES ON HERE AND TELLS US ALL HOW BAD SHE FUCKS UP so OF COURSE we are going to comment.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

HEY GUYS, I GOT DRUNK LAST NIGHT, DROVE MY CAR INTO A HOMELESS SHELTER AND KILLED 37 PEOPLE LOL CRAZY HUH? CAN YOU TELL ME A GOOD PLACE TO EAT AT IN ATLANTA?

-insert WTF posts

HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE, LEAVE ME ALONE, I ONLY DRIVE DRUNK ON DAYS THAT END IN "Y". MY MOM DIED, ITS TOUGH, I THINK ILL GO KNOCK A BITCH UP, MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA Member

This thread makes me lol....I like it.

Why do people act like "oopsie" babies cannot be adopted out? If it's going to fuck up your life, pass it on to someone who can't have one and is ready for it. This isn't just aimed at Bri, but anyone who might end up there. Hell, I was this exact baby and I ended up in a family who could not have their own...same with my brother...who is actually from the same biological mother. Both my mom and my uncle were adopted as well. It's not some evil crime to adopt a baby out that you're not ready for. I know a number of people who have had unexpected kids, and have seen how much of a burden it is when you have to put your life aside. I guess being a member of the male species, I may never understand the emotional "connection" of getting knocked up and not wanting to give it up, but I personally think people should weigh out their emotions vs. their entire life ahead of them. You can always have another one later lol. And for the "lost parents thing", don't think you own the corner on that....my parents might still be alive, but I lost them years ago (actually I walked away from them)...and knowing they're out there is much harder than knowing they're not.

Anyway, I may not know you and take stabs at you on here, but you really make yourself a target...you do it to yourself.
    02' Miata

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    My guess would be that all abortions are disgusting. Wasnt suggesting or advocating abortion..... just seizing the opportunity to point out that our president who values the life of every child, supports this...
    Aside from the fact that this isnt the place for your crackpot political assumptions, I'd wager if you had any medical knowledge at all you'd realize how stupid this post really is.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Aside from the fact that this isnt the place for your crackpot political assumptions, I'd wager if you had any medical knowledge at all you'd realize how stupid this post really is.
    Pot meet kettle.......

This thread is pretty entertaining though.

hai guyz

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

$10 says she is SUCH an attention whore, she will come in here and post again (angrily) how wrong i am and how i "dont know her" or "her parents died" or how wonderful her "fiance" is.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

It's like "choose your own adventure"!!
    02' Miata

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    Pot meet kettle.......

Hard to tell what you're talking about. But feel free to throw your opinion out there as well and watch it get dismantled piece by piece.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Adoption has allowed parents to push aside abortion, and turned to adoption: sort of like a way to feel less guilty about giving their child away. It's nothing special. Giving birth is so easy a legless chimp with a tendency to shove bananas up its ass can do it. No parent, mother or father truly loves their fetus. If they say they do they're lieing. You don't start feeling strong emotions for your child until you start really interacting with it.

I cannot stand pro-life people. We're already living in an over-populated world and could stop with reproduction for a decade or so.

Anyway, back to Bri.

You're right, you don't know me. My son and my fiancé are all I need as well as my my family. I already have the day planned out so I don't understand why people are still commenting on where I should or shouldn't go. As for my mom, no one knew her like I did. I didn't just lose her but I lost my dad and NOONE knows how it's like to be almost 23 years old without a mother and father. I've been through too many heartbreaks, lies, cheaters and right now til I decide I don't want to take advice from anyone on here about how to live my life and what I should and shouldn't do with my child. He is well taken care of by myself and his "dad." I pay for everything and take care of him 100%. Thanks though.
    I can promise you that you do not want me to put my input on what you said.
    I don't want...

This down here? Heh, you're kidding right?

You had a son?! Awesome! At least he will turn out to be a women beater who will use his $300 dollar bi-weekly check on ice.

That's better than another bimbo who strongly believes she's hot shit and a master on life. You don't have fuckin' clue as to what's about to head your way. You think 9 months of pregnancy was tough? It's gonna hit you harder than a Marcus knockout. If you read everyone of these posts carefully you will uncover a subliminal message somewhere. Let me save you the trouble: piss off. Go be a mom. You're a squirt who has a lot growing up to do. You keep up that facade that you don't care, you don't care if people shit on you, you're too cool, but deep down you do and it hurts your little heart. Statistically the odds are against you. Your up-bringing was probably crap and your child's life is already heading down the same road. No advancement in your genetic pool - which is why I said abortion would've been an incredible decision.

Now you may think I'm giving you shit, but I can back my shit up. I can back up my parenting advice. My first daughter will be 3 in March and at 2 she was potty trained, she can speak in complete sentences, she knows all her shapes including octagons, rhombus, ovals, diamonds, etc.! Speaks Spanish, knows 1-30 in English and 1-20 in Spanish... the list goes on. I never brag about her but I will today because you'll probably treat your child like shit. Talk to him like a baby, "ooh my baby-boo-boo..." NO. Talk to it like an adult. Always make sure you have him ask questions, show him the stars the moon. Tell him how beautiful trees are, how calming and wonderful water is. Don't just sit it infront of the tv and expect it to learn on its own. Basically what I'm saying is to get off IA, leave, because no one gives a fuck about you and disappear. Vanish like a mirage and deal with life head on.

Seriously.

GO!
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

Hard to tell what you're talking about.
    "pot calling the kettle black" is a traditional saying used to describe someone who accuses another of doing something that they themselves are guilty of.

Example of use.

Jimmy's pants are too tight. He goes to school and confronts Billy for wearing pants that are too tight. An onlooker might say... "Look at the pot(Jimmy) calling the kettle(Billy) black" .... you know, because both a pot and kettle are made of iron and black, or at least they were at the time of this saying's origination.

That is your urban dictionary lesson for the day.

I would also like to add that this is the offtopic section, while it is not directly suggested that politics be discussed here, some things of a political nature may fall under the description of "100% useless BS".

Example, if i were to seek a conversation about Obama's economic policy. Politics forum.
    If i wanted to comment on Obama's history as a closet homosexual and post photoshop images of him going down on a biker dude at mardi gras. Off Topic.

That concludes our lesson for the day.

I honestly do not understand the hostility directed at Bri, it may or may not be deserved...... but i do know its coming every time she starts a thread, so i would assume she is as equally aware as i am.

Either way, calamity ensues.

YEARS AND YEARS of someone acting retarded begs someone to say something.

You forget she came on here when she was like 17 fresh off Liesa passing away, and within months was hitting on every dude on here, and every dude was hitting on her. Then she circulates nude pics to tons of people and gets pissed when they wind up on IA.

This is like 4-5 years of the same shit over and over and over and over again.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

whos the girl that put the pics out with the btstone guy? it's hard to keep track of the IA romances.

Hard to tell what you're talking about. But feel free to throw your opinion out there as well and watch it get dismantled piece by piece.

What's deemed crackpot is subjective, but carry on..........it was just a joke.

whos the girl that put the pics out with the btstone guy? it's hard to keep track of the IA romances.
    u8mywhoreo or something like that I think.

i see that Blank went back and edited his post to add "But feel free to throw your opinion out there as well and watch it get dismantled piece by piece."

He seems to be a little more on edge these days.... he's been the whipping boy here for a few weeks now, must be getting to him. A little frustration starting to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev View Post
    Damn, I see IA is still a place where dudes "Go INNNNN" on girls (Super Hard Flames).

Just relax guys, think about it, she asked a question....just post a couple replies of great places and boom thread is done.

.......But it wouldn't be IA would it????
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    YEARS AND YEARS of someone acting retarded begs someone to say something.

You forget she came on here when she was like 17 fresh off Liesa passing away, and within months was hitting on every dude on here, and every dude was hitting on her. Then she circulates nude pics to tons of people and gets pissed when they wind up on IA.

This is like 4-5 years of the same shit over and over and over and over again.
    1.) I was 18 about to be 19.
    2.)Those pictures were sent to JM and he sent them out.
    3.) I didn't flirt with anyone besides Evan and Dubs.

I at least wanted to correct you if you intend to constantly run your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    Adoption has allowed parents to push aside abortion, and turned to adoption: sort of like a way to feel less guilty about giving their child away. It's nothing special. Giving birth is so easy a legless chimp with a tendency to shove bananas up its ass can do it. No parent, mother or father truly loves their fetus. If they say they do they're lieing. You don't start feeling strong emotions for your child until you start really interacting with it.

I cannot stand pro-life people. We're already living in an over-populated world and could stop with reproduction for a decade or so.
    Oh I agree, and I am definitely pro-choice by all means. But I didn't want to open that can of worms with the abortion thing...because some people fly off the handle at the thought. People are less likely to get up in a wad at the suggestion of adoption though. That's all. I have had conversations with people in the "oopsie" situation and have heard the reply "well I was attached to it after being preggo for months and doing everything right while I was" and other similar answers. In my honest opinion, I agree with you, and think it's a false justification to keeping it rather than being selfish and thinking about your own life first....which more people need to do...otherwise we get this cycle of 16 and preggo families.
    02' Miata

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast