Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: E36slidesindudesbuttholes

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Attention? You made this thread because you have a boring pathetic life. I don't live with my parents i live with my gf in lawrenceville. Again you know nothing.

You shall address me sir E36slide or im going to fuck your "bitch" while you curl up in a ball and watch.
    No I made this thread because you are a worthless shit bag and I felt you needed to be put in your place, which I already did. All the rest of your shit spouting is just icing on the cake and proving my point even more.

And I don't know why you think you can buck up on me. You couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you. You are nothing and you will never be anything but a bandwagon jumping bitch who will jump on the next popular trend looking for acceptance and fail.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED View Post
    No I made this thread because you are a worthless shit bag and I felt you needed to be put in your place, which I already did. All the rest of your shit spouting is just icing on the cake and proving my point even more.

And I don't know why you think you can buck up on me. You couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you. You are nothing and you will never be anything but a bandwagon jumping bitch who will jump on the next popular trend looking for acceptance and fail.
    No you made the thread because you're a bitch.

What trend do i follow? If that's the case everything you do that others do is a bandwagon trend also. Your arguing skills are garbage. You make rash assumptions based off of bs i made in a thread but in reality I'll probably accomplish more then you will. Hell i probably already have.

My favorite saying. "You couldn't walk a mile off in my shoes"

It's true you couldn't. I've brought myself out of poverty to a normal life. Instead of talking shit and making fun of what i don't have why not tell me what i should do to better myself. I've had zero guidance my whole life so if i start talking shit it's because y'all are doing the same. I'm not trying to win anyone's approval as i have true friends and don't need anymore. This thread shows everyone how immature you actually are. Some find it amusing. I'm sure having everything handed to you must be nice. I wouldn't know how that feels.

This talk about beating my ass.... who are you fooling. Do you think I'm scared of you? I may be small but I have bigger balls then you trust me. So what if you do whoop my ass? Would your ego grow instantly? I'll promise you it won't be so easy either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

No you made the thread because you're a bitch.

What trend do i follow? If that's the case everything you do that others do is a bandwagon trend also. Your arguing skills are garbage. You make rash assumptions based off of bs i made in a thread but in reality I'll probably accomplish more then you will. Hell i probably already have.

My favorite saying. "You couldn't walk a mile off in my shoes"

It's true you couldn't. I've brought myself out of poverty to a normal life. Instead of talking shit and making fun of what i don't have why not tell me what i should do to better myself. I've had zero guidance my whole life so if i start talking shit it's because y'all are doing the same. I'm not trying to win anyone's approval as i have true friends and don't need anymore. This thread shows everyone how immature you actually are. Some find it amusing. I'm sure having everything handed to you must be nice. I wouldn't know how that feels.

This talk about beating my ass.... who are you fooling. Do you think I'm scared of you? I may be small but I have bigger balls then you trust me. So what if you do whoop my ass? Would your ego grow instantly? I'll promise you it won't be so easy either.

LOL you really are pathetic. Handed to me? Hardly. I don't talk about what I have and don't because I don't need anyone's approval, unlike you. But don't worry, I'm sure you have nut riders that worship the ground you walk on in other forums. You should go there and get the fuck off of here.

And then you call me a child then in your next post do some middle school shit like edit a quote of mine? Hah! Are you bipolar or just grasping at straws to save your dignity? My guess is the latter.

There is nothing you can say (over and over again) that will make anyone think you owned me. I started this thread to call you out for everyone's entertainment. Judging by the responses I won.

Next time change your tampon and come back with a better attitude and it wouldn't come to this. Now go ahead and edit/erase all of your previous posts in this thread like you did in the other thread. You have been owned by everyone in this thread and we are all now dumber for conversating with you. Congratulations, at least you won that. We are all still smarter than you though.

Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

LOL you really are pathetic. Handed to me? Hardly. I don't talk about what I have and don't because I don't need anyone's approval, unlike you. But don't worry, I'm sure you have nut riders that worship the ground you walk on in other forums. You should go there and get the fuck off of here.

And then you call me a child then in your next post do some middle school shit like edit a quote of mine? Hah! Are you bipolar or just grasping at straws to save your dignity? My guess is the latter.

There is nothing you can say (over and over again) that will make anyone think you owned me. I started this thread to call you out for everyone's entertainment. Judging by the responses I won.

Next time change your tampon and come back with a better attitude and it wouldn't come to this. Now go ahead and edit/erase all of your previous posts in this thread like you did in the other thread. You have been owned by everyone in this thread and we are all now dumber for conversating with you. Congratulations, at least you won that. We are all still smarter than you though.
    You have not owned me? You have repeated everything that other morons have stated which is the obvious. You're not even close to my intelligence level so don't flatter your self. You're a dumb ass kid who gets his kicks from shit talking on a forum. Only tampon that needs changing is yours. Obviously you want to like date me or some shit. You made a thread all about me...how fucking sweet of you. Why not just comment in the other thread you're speaking about...

At least when i talk shit its original and not the same shit played out by others. The reason you deleted the quote I fixed is because i will own you any day of the week when it comes to arguing. Obviously i am winning you continue to respond with childish insults. Grow some balls internet commando.

<3 Catnipples

Du bist ein dummer.

<3 Catnipples

You have not owned me? You have repeated everything that other morons have stated which is the obvious. You're not even close to my intelligence level so don't flatter your self. You're a dumb ass kid who gets his kicks from shit talking on a forum. Only tampon that needs changing is yours. Obviously you want to like date me or some shit. You made a thread all about me...how fucking sweet of you. Why not just comment in the other thread you're speaking about...

At least when i talk shit its original and not the same shit played out by others. The reason you deleted the quote I fixed is because i will own you any day of the week when it comes to arguing. Obviously i am winning you continue to respond with childish insults. Grow some balls internet commando.

LOL keep on thinking that. I have more intelligence in my left foot then you have in your whole body. Kid? Hardly. I'm not the one hiding my age, KID. You have owned no one and will never own anyone.

I'm not even a fucking mod anymore so how did I delete your post? Again, you still aren't owning anyone. You are the keyboard commando, not I. The proof is in the pudding, which I have plenty of and you have none of. Just sit on your droid and continue to cry about what a worthless life you live. You have already lost.

LOL keep on thinking that. I have more intelligence in my left foot then you have in your whole body. Kid? Hardly. I'm not the one hiding my age, KID. You have owned no one and will never own anyone.

I'm not even a fucking mod anymore so how did I delete your post? Again, you still aren't owning anyone. You are the keyboard commando, not I. The proof is in the pudding, which I have plenty of and you have none of. Just sit on your droid and continue to cry about what a worthless life you live. You have already lost.
    You're again making vast assumptions. You haven't displayed any intelligence only immaturity.

We haven't met so you cant assume you're smarter then I.

Have a good day egotistical dumb ass.

Fyi intelligence can be determined in many ways. Which none are displayed throughout "your whole body" as you say. I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts. You guys mostly are book smart and have next to no common sense. I'm glad i grew up the hard way.

<3 Catnipples

You are smarter than me. You'll never win any intelligence contests with grammar like that.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    You are smarter than me. You'll never win any intelligence contests with grammar like that.
    I was giving it an old English twist like a cat and the hat riddle. Wasn't meant to be grammatically correct.

<3 Catnipples

I was giving it an old English twist

Stop taking pics of your trash Echo
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

I don't drink that trash.

Colt .45 is my malt liquor of choice.

You're again making vast assumptions. You haven't displayed any intelligence only immaturity.

Have a good day egotistical dumb ass.

Fyi intelligence can be determined in many ways. Which none are displayed throughout "your whole body" as you say. I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts. You guys mostly are book smart and have next to no common sense. I'm glad i grew up the hard way.

All I keep seeing is "whine whine whine generic insult whine whine whine." Nothing you say even makes sense anymore. It sure is nice you keep bringing up your "grew up the hard way" bullshit assuming I'm some rich kid which is completely wrong. My parents aren't loaded and didn't give me everything I wanted. If that was the case I wouldn't be working on my cars I would just buy them done like you do. Again, you are still nothing. I don't even know why you are still posting. You have already been beaten by everyone in this thread. It's sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I don't drink that trash.

Colt .45 is my malt liquor of choice.
    Hahaha, we used to steal my buddys dads OE 800's and get trashed before going to school....that was 7th grade....no bullshit. That and MD20/20 SKrawberry kiwi. That was some gangster shit
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

All I keep seeing is "whine whine whine generic insult whine whine whine." Nothing you say even makes sense anymore. It sure is nice you keep bringing up your "grew up the hard way" bullshit assuming I'm some rich kid which is completely wrong. My parents aren't loaded and didn't give me everything I wanted. If that was the case I wouldn't be working on my cars I would just buy them done like you do. Again, you are still nothing. I don't even know why you are still posting. You have already been beaten by everyone in this thread. It's sad, really.
    Lol i trade for better cars not buy, but who gives a fuck.

I'm posting because you are. Stop posting and i will too. I think your mad bro. It's cool not everyone can be as cool as me.

Just an fyi i work on every car i get and all my friends cars. Another assumption.

Again, why you so mad bro?

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    Hahaha, we used to steal my buddys dads OE 800's and get trashed before going to school....that was 7th grade....no bullshit. That and MD20/20 SKrawberry kiwi. That was some gangster shit
    I used to drink OE 800 too, but not that strawberry kiwi shit. The only way to drink MD 20/20 is grape. I drank Thunderbird too. I was classy back then.

Lol i trade for better cars not buy, but who gives a fuck.

I'm posting because you are. Stop posting and i will too. I think your mad bro. It's cool not everyone can be as cool as me.

Just an fyi i work on every car i get and all my friends cars. Another assumption.

Again, why you so mad bro?

You think I'm mad because some worthless peon like you keeps posting when he's obviously been beaten? Hahahaha! You really are a fucking joke. Go "work" on your cars, boy. There are grown folks talking here.

LOL Grape was good too! It was what his mom drank and since we were 12...well its what we got.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

LOL Grape was good too! It was what his mom drank and since we were 12...well its what we got.
    Well I'll give you that. You started a bit earlier than I did, but two of my best friends back then had older brothers and sisters with no morals so it was easier for us to be a little more picky.

LOL awesome!

It was terrible really and i would beat my kid if she ends up doing that. HAHA
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

You think I'm mad because some worthless peon like you keeps posting when he's obviously been beaten? Hahahaha! You really are a fucking joke. Go "work" on your cars, boy. There are grown folks talking here.
    If that's the case why keep posting?

You're deff not grown. Far from it.

Again idk what you have beaten me at? I must have missed it.

<3 Catnipples

Well I'll give you that. You started a bit earlier than I did, but two of my best friends back then had older brothers and sisters with no morals so it was easier for us to be a little more picky.

MMMM...smooth ass corn liquor.

Love the white lightning..specially peach flavor
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

LOL awesome!

It was terrible really and i would beat my kid if she ends up doing that. HAHA
    Well when I have kids there is NO way they are going to do what I did as a kid hahahaha!

EDIT: Scotsman, you know what happens with me and moonshine LOL gross.

Well when I have kids there is NO way they are going to do what I did as a kid hahahaha!
    BTLFED notes plz

If that's the case why keep posting?

You're deff not grown. Far from it.

Again idk what you have beaten me at? I must have missed it.

Try everything. But you can keep using your text speak to be be cool. Im still posting because people want to talk to me, unlike you that people just want to insult. Just be done. You are like a flea. You can't beat me and you won't beat me. NEXT.

Try everything. But you can keep using your text speak to be be cool. Im still posting because people want to talk to me, unlike you that people just want to insult. Just be done. You are like a flea. You can't beat me and you won't beat me. NEXT.
    Again, I'm not getting the competition here? I'm not trying to "beat" you. You're not worth competing with. What makes you so special. A few people dislike me, yes. Most haven't met me in person and the one's that have think I'm an alright guy.

I wish I had a lower I.Q., so that I could enjoy your company. I don't so looks like you can continue to one up me on your own.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
    BTLFED notes plz
    Blast from the past FTW!

1. E36 gets butt hurt because I'm calling him out.

2. Gets jumped on by everyone and still thinks he is better than anyone in this thread and won because he lives in a delusional world where the sky is green and the grass is blue and people that are dumb rule the world, like the movie Idiocracy.

3. We have a side conversation that doesn't include him, talking about our questionable alcohol choices when we were under age.

4. He keeps posting because he still doesn't get it because he's not that bright.

Again, I'm not getting the competition here? I'm not trying to "beat" you. You're not worth competing with. What makes you so special. A few people dislike me, yes. Most haven't met me in person and the one's that have think I'm an alright guy.

I wish I had a lower I.Q., so that I could enjoy your company. I don't so looks like you can continue to one up me on your own.

A few people? Try most if not all of this board and probably more (like 240Atlanta). You can't compete with me which is why you don't, yet you keep posting. It's amazing. It's like you still haven't seen Captain Obvious run across your screen. It's actually kind of sad, really.

Blast from the past FTW!

1. E36 gets butt hurt because I'm calling him out.

2. Gets jumped on by everyone and still thinks he is better than anyone in this thread and won because he lives in a delusional world where the sky is green and the grass is blue and people that are dumb rule the world, like the movie Idiocracy.

3. We have a side conversation that doesn't include him, talking about our questionable alcohol choices when we were under age.

4. He keeps posting because he still doesn't get it because he's not that bright.
    Laughed hard as shit when i read #3
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

Blast from the past FTW!

1. E36 gets but hurt because I'm calling him out.

1. BTFLED has no life so decided to make a pointless thread based of a week or two old thread. Giving his life is so boring he had to venture into trolling and shit talking.

2. Actually since the thread no one has really said anything. A few guys try and challenge me to a race, but nothing that includes talking shit.

3. Your side conversations are negated as you're a bitch and quiver at the actual taste of good alcohol. I remember when I had my first beer too.

4. I'll continue to post because I'm waiting on my boss to call me back and talking shit to you is almost to easy giving your lack of intelligence and ability to comprehend.

5. It seems you're butt hurt that you actually thought id roll over and you would just hands down run over me with your pathetic display of intelligence.

Your insults are laughable at best. Same shit i would have said when I was in high school too. Must i continue because i can go all damn day.

<3 Catnipples

Most times i would say that the other person is just talking shit and nothing would ever come out of the "internet fight" and i wouldn't even comment.....But with Chris, if you guys ever did find yourself at a gathering and words came between you, I would put money on it that he would pull your guts out through your dickhole and try to predict the future with them like some tribal witch doctor. Nothing against you, but hes just THAT dude.
    Just re-quoting b/c some nasty words are getting thrown around.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

A few people? Try most if not all of this board and probably more (like 240Atlanta). You can't compete with me which is why you don't, yet you keep posting. It's amazing. It's like you still haven't seen Captain Obvious run across your screen. It's actually kind of sad, really.
    You are no competition. Half of 240atl i hang out with. Only fag pleading bark dislikes me. I don't know anyone off of here at all. So do i give a shit if you all hate me? No i don't. Why? Chances are i will never see any of you.

<3 Catnipples

Just re-quoting b/c some nasty words are getting thrown around.
    It's all fair... he started the shit I'm just entertaining his challenge. A good ole fashioned pissing contest.

<3 Catnipples

1. BTFLED has no life so decided to make a pointless thread based of a week or two old thread. Giving his life is so boring he had to venture into trolling and shit talking.

2. Actually since the thread no one has really said anything. A few guys try and challenge me to a race, but nothing that includes talking shit.

3. Your side conversations are negated as you're a bitch and quiver at the actual taste of good alcohol. I remember when I had my first beer too.

4. I'll continue to post because I'm waiting on my boss to call me back and talking shit to you is almost to easy giving your lack of intelligence and ability to comprehend.

5. It seems you're butt hurt that you actually thought id roll over and you would just hands down run over me with your pathetic display of intelligence.

Your insults are laughable at best. Same shit i would have said when I was in high school too. Must i continue because i can go all damn day.

If my insults are laughable at best, why do you keep rewording what I say to try and use it against me? I find it hilarious. I already have ran over you, boy. The only person that doesn't think so is YOU. But thank you for giving me entertainment on my day off.

And thank you for bringing my drinking habits into it, but again, you know nothing. That was when I was 15, you dumb shit.

You are no competition. Half of 240atl i hang out with. Only fag pleading bark dislikes me. I don't know anyone off of here at all. So do i give a shit if you all hate me? No i don't. Why? Chances are i will never see any of you.
    And if you did you would just cower in fear anyway.

And if you did you would just cower in fear anyway.
    Hahahahhahahahahahaha you're indeed so full of your self. Holy shit.

<3 Catnipples

If my insults are laughable at best, why do you keep rewording what I say to try and use it against me? I find it hilarious. I already have ran over you, boy. The only person that doesn't think so is YOU. But thank you for giving me entertainment on my day off.

And thank you for bringing my drinking habits into it, but again, you know nothing. That was when I was 15, you dumb shit.
    I think you're the only one who think you have out done me. I'm sure i have kept up with your poor attempt at a verbal assault. You have repeated everything that other members have already said.

You're an official troll of IA. What will you do with your new found award? You have indeed made my work day go by so much faster so for that i do applaud you.

Giving what you type we can deff see that I'm in a whole different spectrum of Intelligence and that spectrum being far and vast from yours. Maybe you should have chosen an easier opponent. You read that thread and thought i was dumb huh?.....obviously we can't judge a book by its cover eh?

You sir indeed fail.

Sir E36slide FTW!

<3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran Nismo's Avatar

hey fuck you faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    white power!!!!!! .....1

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    hey fuck you faggot
    I love you too
    <3 Catnipples

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast