Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is your life currently what you thought it would be?

Certified Gearhead

lol Such a depressing thread. I think we've all made mistakes that have at the least "postponed" where we thought we'd be by now. Such is life and we move on. The important thing to me is, to enjoy every minute of it. Because if we're not enjoying life, than there is no point living.
    Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    From experience, what would you guys say was the single most important thing that helped you get where you are/through hard times? For me it's my faith. Close second comes really good family/friends.
    The birth of my daughter was my turning point in life. I am nowhere near where I thought I would be as a teenager but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I always said if I did have kids I would only have one but now I have two and wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Your life ends when you have kids and you start living for them, if they are happy, I'm happy.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by S4saken View Post
    The birth of my daughter was my turning point in life. I am nowhere near where I thought I would be as a teenager but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I always said if I did have kids I would only have one but now I have two and wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Your life ends when you have kids and you start living for them, if they are happy, I'm happy.
    I know you're probably happy and im happy for you being happy. But as someone from the outside looking in who doesnt have kids and doesnt yet feel that connection to raising kids that im sure as a father you have.......

reading this makes me want to stab myself in the face. I never want kids.

and back on topic, i feel my life is now heading in the right direction. Moving back to florida this year is starting to look like a real possibility. I always thought id be married by now though, so that's a big void. Other than that, all is well.

I filled out paperwork for the Marines but didn't sign it because I was selfish and didn't want to leave my girlfriend behind. I opted out of going to UTI down in Orlando and eventually becoming a Porsche technician because I was selfish and didn't want to leave her behind again. All of these chances I opted out of got me a state medical license, two kids, and a great career. Wouldn't change anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Beater Monkey

Nope married a model ended with a fat chick ......I hate my life only thing I luv is my son,my crx. An hiding moon pies around the house.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12