Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yolo?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default Yolo?

I guess that's the new saying everyone says. "You only live once?" Everywhere I go I see it, hear it and it's almost becoming obnoxious. But, I figured since you only do live once, I'll continue being the bitch I have been the past 6 months and put the icing on the cake. For those who are friends with me on Facebook, and on here that know me, I am pregnant. My little girl is due in August, or possibly sooner as she is a couple weeks more developed than she should be. I get asked almost once a week who her dad is, and I'm just going to put it out there. It is none of anyones business but mine. I know whose it is, but I refuse to let anyone be or get in my personal life when they ask me. There is about a handful of people that do know, and I love keeping it that way. I like not having someone to argue with.

As far as what's been going on the past couple of months, I really appreciate the flowers, texts, messages and the phone calls I have received about the passing of my father. It is definitely hard to lose both parents in 3 in a half years. You need to appreciate the small things, make sure you don't take anything for granted and above all respect them, even though they get on your nerves. (Trust me, I did the same thing)

Now, for the juicy stuff, I might get banned, or people may get very offended by what I am about to say, but like I said YOLO? lol. I apologize in advance for my language, and if I do offend you by what I say or by my opinions I am sincerely sorry. I'm just going to start by saying that I don't give a flying fuck what my ex boyfriend does on a day to day basis, what he posts on Facebook, if he's texted you, if he brings me up in conversation, or what the hell he is wearing. There's a reason why he is my ex boyfriend and I will leave it as that. When I constantly get reminded that he's in a relationship, or the fact that he's getting married or that he JUST GOT engaged after 5 months of dating his girlfriend, it makes me want to strangle you more than it makes me want to murder him. When you're in a relationship full of lies for 3 years, you tend to lose interest in someone who became such an arrogant piece of shit.

And you IA men talk about you shouldn't date an IA girl? HA. The reason why, is probably because we don't take any of your bullshit. When you start a relationship with someone it shouldn't start off with lies. For example: "I will not move in with any of my girlfriends unless I am married, I wasn't raised to do so." THAT'S A GOOD ONE! "I will always love you, no matter what." That was even better. "We can still remain friends, I promise." ... 2 weeks later, *deleted* The shit that you men say to women, beyond amazes me. And what makes it even better is "I've known her longer than I have you and have liked her since 9th grade, it's different." THEN WHY DATE SOMEONE WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE ELSE????

Like I said, Importatlanta might not have been the place to say all this, and vent, but it definitely beats driving 650 miles to Georgia to solve this the not so appropriate way. I might get rude comments, or be called out, or whatever, but I think since everyone was feeling the same way I was, I'd be the one to say it.... Like I said, some of this may have been a little harsh, a little "out there" or might even get deleted but hell, IA has been boring as hell, it needed a little spice!

Very well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

well crap on toast

Since I'm already on a bitch spree, and he's probably reading this, might I add that the 3 years that we did have together wasn't as good as the 3 1/2 months I had with Ryan. I was never told what I could and couldn't do or who I could and couldn't talk to. Enjoy work on Monday sugar muffin!

Never go full retard

yololololo

So what you're really trying to say is...........

..................you're DTF?

Man i bet she makes a awesome sammich... Well said yolo!!!!
    U JUS GOT DROP KICKED IN THA FOREHEAD WITH A BROKEN CHEETOE!!! [SIGPIC]

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

Yololol

Pics or ban!

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Why would you get banned for your post?

Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    And you IA men talk about you shouldn't date an IA girl? HA. The reason why, is probably because we don't take any of your bullshit.
    You're completely wrong here. There are more precise reasons why. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

must be the hormones

The EMPIRE

Nope, i don't think it's the hormones. I think it's the "i'm not taking any more fucking shit" pill i took last night.

Nope, i don't think it's the hormones. I think it's the "i'm not taking any more fucking shit" pill i took last night.
    Like.
    Bitches love bacon.

I Am, A Stunt Man

GAYYYYY, lamest thread ever...... just date me?

jk, but "yolo"???? the fuck happened to happened to hakuna matata? i hate the way things are today adn i want to punch "yolo" in the face!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
    great steal , its like a sore dick ,ya cant beat it!

I heard Evan had 2 eggs with toast (grape jelly on the toast), and two cups of coffee this morning. 38 minutes later he drank a glass of water. Plus, he's wearing a blue shirt. Thought you'd like to know. #YOLO

You should of dated a latino #YOLO

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

I heard Evan had 2 eggs with toast (grape jelly on the toast), and two cups of coffee this morning. 38 minutes later he drank a glass of water. Plus, he's wearing a blue shirt. Thought you'd like to know. #YOLO

I've never seen that kid drink coffee.

2 eggs and toast? Eh. I can see him drinking a Monster, and going to the gas station for a hodog and a bag of chips. Blue shirt? More like a small white T. NICE TRY THOUGH

My. 02,

You don't owe anyone any explanation, and telling your personal business on IA kinda is a sign you still have a ways to grow up. No offense at all, you have had a rough year it sounds like, but its going to get harder before it gets easier.

Your main concern is your baby, getting stressed out over Evan to the point you have to post on here to try and "get even" and have him read it is ill advised.

Log out. Walk away, handle your kid/business. The rest will sort itself out.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Log out. Walk away, handle your kid/business.
    You think she is going to do that?
    Hell no. Later, QD.

I just don't have any sympathy. Telling a bunch of nobodies on IA "you don't care about Evan" proves you REALLY DO CARE ABOUT EVAN LOL

Hopefully with a kid on the way your smarter than this. Log out and go take care of yourself and forget what's going on here.

I learned that if you really want to be drama free, you can do it, you just have to be mature enough to not invite it in
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I also find it funny that you interpreted "you only live once" to justify stirring up internet drama from your personal life, rather than say "maybe I should move on and become an adult"
    -www.usedbarcode.net

How did I know you'd post in here and say something. Not surprised at all. Just because i posted something about my personal life does not make me immature. Maybe I shouldn't have posted all of that, BUT it's a big relief off my back and answers the questions that are continuously asked.

Bri,
    You have a lot of growing up to do, thats just life. We all go through it. You said you were tired and pissed off and fed up, yet you just posted a thread that you know WILL stir up more trouble? You even said you KNOW he will read this, and its going to piss him off even more which fuels the fire. THat can only lead me to the conclusion that even though you like the attention whether its negative or not.

So if you REALLY dont care about him, if you REALLY dont care about what other people are saying about him, then, walk away. its really THAT simple.

You take my posts as negative when in reality they are not. Im just telling you from experience what it looks like you are doing. but we all know you cant take any criticism at all without blowing a gasket.

You have a CHILD on the way, you owe it to that kid to be responsible and be an adult. Obviously this wasnt a planned pregnancy (i assume from the way you talk about it) so you probably werent prepared for all this. Why do you have to answer any questions from anyone? And why do you have to answer it on IA? So you think its more important to answer a bunch of rumors on IA from strangers than it is to just ignore it all?

Posting on IA like you did when you were 18 is just dumb. Cut the attention shit out, move the fuck on, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR CHILD. Who gives a FUCK what IA thinks and what Evan thinks?

Just shows you care more about the attention you get on IA than what is going on in your own life. Thats sad.

Hopefully that changes.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Bri,
    You have a lot of growing up to do, thats just life. We all go through it. You said you were tired and pissed off and fed up, yet you just posted a thread that you know WILL stir up more trouble? You even said you KNOW he will read this, and its going to piss him off even more which fuels the fire. THat can only lead me to the conclusion that even though you like the attention whether its negative or not.

So if you REALLY dont care about him, if you REALLY dont care about what other people are saying about him, then, walk away. its really THAT simple.

You take my posts as negative when in reality they are not. Im just telling you from experience what it looks like you are doing. but we all know you cant take any criticism at all without blowing a gasket.

You have a CHILD on the way, you owe it to that kid to be responsible and be an adult. Obviously this wasnt a planned pregnancy (i assume from the way you talk about it) so you probably werent prepared for all this. Why do you have to answer any questions from anyone? And why do you have to answer it on IA? So you think its more important to answer a bunch of rumors on IA from strangers than it is to just ignore it all?

Posting on IA like you did when you were 18 is just dumb. Cut the attention shit out, move the fuck on, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR CHILD. Who gives a FUCK what IA thinks and what Evan thinks?

Just shows you care more about the attention you get on IA than what is going on in your own life. Thats sad.

Hopefully that changes.
    always on point

Snap. Agreed 100% with vtec.

And just for the record... The reason i never dated girls on ia is because 99% of them are basket case attention whores. Not because they wouldn't take my shit.

Certified Gearhead BenjaminJunu's Avatar

I just don't have any sympathy. Telling a bunch of nobodies on IA "you don't care about Evan" proves you REALLY DO CARE ABOUT EVAN LOL

Hopefully with a kid on the way your smarter than this. Log out and go take care of yourself and forget what's going on here.

I learned that if you really want to be drama free, you can do it, you just have to be mature enough to not invite it in
    I'm with you on this one.

Don't you figure it would be much easier have people leave you alone if you just walk away. Seriously, you just made a thread saying how much you don't care about someone and bring out your personal business and then telling people not to ask. Sorry about your parents and good luck with your child. Hope everything goes well, but my advice would be to just get off ia, facebook, and whatever social networking sites and just talk to people you're really cool with. Change your number and people will not bother you... Again good luck.

Exactly. If you don't care about someone, why bring that some one up each chance you get.

I also find it funny that you interpreted "you only live once" to justify stirring up internet drama from your personal life, rather than say "maybe I should move on and become an adult"
    For real. Fixing to have a child and on the internet stirring up useless drama about another dude? My version of "you only live once" involves making the best out of your one chance. Not running around on the Net talking about exes. Later, QD.

F.i.s.h is a better saying fuck it shit happens !!Lmao

Well said, Bri. She probably wanted to write this on here because the majority of the people telling her about Evan are people on this site.

I'm not in the same boat, but I know for the first 6 months after Collins and I broke up that people were constantly telling me his business. I honestly don't care. I'm happy he's happy because I'm happy myself.

Just think about you and your little girl! As you get closer, you'll say fuck it to everyone else just like I have
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

I hear pie is delicious!

Of course I own this.
    IT PUTS THE OREOS ON THE RIM

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    Well said, Bri. She probably wanted to write this on here because the majority of the people telling her about Evan are people on this site.

I'm not in the same boat, but I know for the first 6 months after Collins and I broke up that people were constantly telling me his business. I honestly don't care. I'm happy he's happy because I'm happy myself.

Just think about you and your little girl! As you get closer, you'll say fuck it to everyone else just like I have
    You and Collins broke up?

HOW COME NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yahoo but posing on IA will keep the drama going, period. Its immature, because now you just involved 500 other people.

People call me and tell me about xxxxxx, I don't give a shit I tell them " uh I don't care". And if people keep calling me, I stop taking their phone Calls I don't come on here stirring the pot.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Well said, Bri.
    I fail to see how an alleged woman about to have a child continuously stirs up drama she claims she doesn't want is posting anything "well said." What would be "well said" would anything left unsaid.

Well said, Bri.
    She probably wanted to write this on here because the majority of the people telling her about Evan are people on this site.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? A couple of simple solutions are right there. Ignore them or stay off the internet. Easy shit. Life is about to get hectic enough without allowing the unnecessary BS to infiltrate it. But hey, some people seem to thrive on that type of stuff. Later, QD.

it must be "that time of the month"

o hai. best way to drop the drama is to let.it.go. there is no better revenge than living well, and staying bitter only makes you look like an @ss and makes you feel like one too. best thing you can do for you kid is to get as educated as possible, get a career going, and move on. good luck.
    #yolo

i LOLd

My. 02,

You don't owe anyone any explanation, and telling your personal business on IA kinda is a sign you still have a ways to grow up. No offense at all, you have had a rough year it sounds like, but its going to get harder before it gets easier.

Your main concern is your baby, getting stressed out over Evan to the point you have to post on here to try and "get even" and have him read it is ill advised.

Log out. Walk away, handle your kid/business. The rest will sort itself out.
    i 100% agree w/ this. when the people text/tell you about your ex..either immediately dismiss it, or tell them you really dont care to hear about it because its none of your business or just completely eliminate those people out of your circle. i understand your frustration w/ the whole thing, but right now is a crucial time in your life where you're going to have to weed out the ignorant folks out of your life who aren't about shit and surround yourself w/ people who are more worried about your future and you making it as a person

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    i LOLd

i 100% agree w/ this. when the people text/tell you about your ex..either immediately dismiss it, or tell them you really dont care to hear about it because its none of your business or just completely eliminate those people out of your circle. i understand your frustration w/ the whole thing, but right now is a crucial time in your life where you're going to have to weed out the ignorant folks out of your life who aren't about shit and surround yourself w/ people who are more worried about your future and you making it as a person
    exactly!

because people who GENUINELY CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING, arent going to stir up drama or bring up shit that upsets you. Theres more important things to worry about
    -www.usedbarcode.net

exactly!

because people who GENUINELY CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING, arent going to stir up drama or bring up shit that upsets you. Theres more important things to worry about
    exactly. ANOTHER reason for selling my maxima was actually to dismiss certain people who associated me w/ that car, because they always tried to bring up certain people that i didnt give a shit for, i told them that and they still didnt give a shit about what i said. of course you wont have to do anything as drastic as that, or you may, who knows, but take the necessary steps to let these people know STFU or GTFO of your life because you are bring a new life into this world. granted you will always be surrounded by assholes, but the time spent around them do NOT have to be the same as it was in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Certified Gearhead

That pill you took... Bad idea you need to take a fucking shit or else your gonna get backed up!
    It's not the speed that kill's its the sudden stop at the end.

Came here to read a riveting tale about a girl who is still obsessed with her ex boyfriend....

I was not disappointed

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

YOLO=carpe diem for retards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast