I guess that's the new saying everyone says. "You only live once?" Everywhere I go I see it, hear it and it's almost becoming obnoxious. But, I figured since you only do live once, I'll continue being the bitch I have been the past 6 months and put the icing on the cake. For those who are friends with me on Facebook, and on here that know me, I am pregnant. My little girl is due in August, or possibly sooner as she is a couple weeks more developed than she should be. I get asked almost once a week who her dad is, and I'm just going to put it out there. It is none of anyones business but mine. I know whose it is, but I refuse to let anyone be or get in my personal life when they ask me. There is about a handful of people that do know, and I love keeping it that way. I like not having someone to argue with.

As far as what's been going on the past couple of months, I really appreciate the flowers, texts, messages and the phone calls I have received about the passing of my father. It is definitely hard to lose both parents in 3 in a half years. You need to appreciate the small things, make sure you don't take anything for granted and above all respect them, even though they get on your nerves. (Trust me, I did the same thing)

Now, for the juicy stuff, I might get banned, or people may get very offended by what I am about to say, but like I said YOLO? lol. I apologize in advance for my language, and if I do offend you by what I say or by my opinions I am sincerely sorry. I'm just going to start by saying that I don't give a flying fuck what my ex boyfriend does on a day to day basis, what he posts on Facebook, if he's texted you, if he brings me up in conversation, or what the hell he is wearing. There's a reason why he is my ex boyfriend and I will leave it as that. When I constantly get reminded that he's in a relationship, or the fact that he's getting married or that he JUST GOT engaged after 5 months of dating his girlfriend, it makes me want to strangle you more than it makes me want to murder him. When you're in a relationship full of lies for 3 years, you tend to lose interest in someone who became such an arrogant piece of shit.

And you IA men talk about you shouldn't date an IA girl? HA. The reason why, is probably because we don't take any of your bullshit. When you start a relationship with someone it shouldn't start off with lies. For example: "I will not move in with any of my girlfriends unless I am married, I wasn't raised to do so." THAT'S A GOOD ONE! "I will always love you, no matter what." That was even better. "We can still remain friends, I promise." ... 2 weeks later, *deleted* The shit that you men say to women, beyond amazes me. And what makes it even better is "I've known her longer than I have you and have liked her since 9th grade, it's different." THEN WHY DATE SOMEONE WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE ELSE????

Like I said, Importatlanta might not have been the place to say all this, and vent, but it definitely beats driving 650 miles to Georgia to solve this the not so appropriate way. I might get rude comments, or be called out, or whatever, but I think since everyone was feeling the same way I was, I'd be the one to say it.... Like I said, some of this may have been a little harsh, a little "out there" or might even get deleted but hell, IA has been boring as hell, it needed a little spice!