Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
Nice one, dude. It's that shitty attitude that keeps your boy in the predicaments he gets in. I put my two cents for two reasons. The first reason is the same reason a dog would give you as to why he licks his own nuts:

1. I can
2. When I see geniuses fuccing up and try to see if they can get out of it and call it bullshit and say cops are assholes, I'll say something.

If your boy wasn't so bent on breaking the law, he probably wouldn't have to sweat on how he's gonna get out of it. Trust me, I've been around long enough to know it is much more relaxing to be sitting around knowing I don't have to worry if I'm gonna be in jail by the end of the night. If my morality and common sense has you to not have respect for me, then so be it. It won't bother me one bit to have someone with your or your boys lack of morals not respect me. Later, QD.
See, this post actually has some decency in it, and I'll respect it. But dude, you're still overlooking that I never said cops were assholes...they're doing their job. As for "fucking the police" naw...again...they're doing their jobs, and sometimes, it's beneficial to people. I also never said the cop was full of shit. I simply stated that if I was right, and the cop was wrong, it's bullshit that the situation arose (again, we're tlaking about the headlights situation only) because the cop should know the law better than I do. I was pretty certain I was correct until the cop pulled me over for them, for which then I was asking for other opinions. Not to hear someone snap on me. So all in all, I think we both have valid points. I need to stay outta trouble, no doubt. This post wasn't a pity post.

However, I see this site isn't good for much more than gossip, and talk. I think I'll stick to HT, SIA, and VWV for my tuning and actual performance. If you think you've got the performance to keep up, though...please show your balls. Yesterday was our fall run for which we had over 30 cars turnout for the run of which included some cars that I'm certain are out of YOUR usual crew's. To name a few, Lotus Elise, Ferrari 355 F1, drift Supra, Z, G35, Z06. Not to mention a Cordoba and I who hit the turns measuring in at between 1.4 and 1.6 G's in the turns, making us untouchable to all but the Cooper S and exotics.

Til then, keep bein' gangsta, if you want. I'm out...

Want proof? http://homepage.mac.com/dragonfli_x/...toAlbum89.html
http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/wj2Ex9Vb

Hope to see you 'round.