Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ga's law on headlights (color)

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    For someone wanting to be "on good grounds," you sure aren't setting a good example, dumbass. Here you are complaining all over IA about how the cops are always getting you, unfairly, and you're going to go on a moutanin run. I know if you get caught, it will not be because you did something wrong. It'll be because the cops suck and you should be allowed to drive and act how you want. Hmmmm. Later, QD.
    I swear to god, when you talk my IQ drops. We've been over this, so it's not even worth my time to explain. I'm hoping you've got the intelligence to know what I'm referring to.

The mountain run is fine. Large groups go up there all the time for fun. Bikes included. So long as people aren't stupid, cops don't care. We've actually had cops follow us through these runs once or twice. They see that we're not being careless, nor premature in our driving experience. So...I guess by being a motorist, hanging with large groups of cars, and enjoying time interacting with other car clubs/groups while messing around with and having fun with our cars is a bad idea...so be it. Whoever said I was an example for anyone? Who said I was even trying to be?

You're too friggin' repetitive. So in all seriousness...as far as this thread is concerned...this is my last post. I'm hoping it can be dropped by you. Cuz all that's going on here anymore is from everyone

Joker Performance 1 Neon StreetSweepn's Avatar

Ben u get my pm

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JokerTypeR
    I swear to god, when you talk my IQ drops.
    Another note from me.

Your IQ doesn't actually drop. You just are realizing that it isn't as high as you thought it was after reading my posts. The reason for that being the case is because you aren't smart enough to comprehend what I'm posting. Thus, just like with blaming cops for your misfortunes, you blame me for your lack of intelligence. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12