Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aftermarket HIDs

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Uhhh... If you're in the left lane and going "faster than the rest of the traffic" and someone is going faster (100mph assholes) than you then you are not going faster than the rest of the traffic...

Logic Fail.

BTW: The left lane is for passing.
    LOL, and you can actually get a ticket for not moving over, regardless of what speed you are going, impeding the flow of traffic or something along those lines.

I'm pretty sure the cop will pull over the guy going 100+ than a guy that's blocking traffic going 80..... But yeah left lane is for passing. Thought that was common sense.......
    :idb:

Correct Fitment Crew CEO
    Because Only Turds Should be Dumped and Flushed.
    2012 Hyundai Veloster / 1960 Fiat 600D

Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    I have HIDs

flash me and see if things dont get even brighter lol
    fuck you in the face. Cram your mad tyte JDM RicerVision lights up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrillMan View Post
    funny thing

i was pulled the other night and the main topic were my lights

6k hids

us spec ellipsoids

the first officer was dead set on giving me a ticket

2nd officer shows up and explains to him "its ok its not illegal. they dont blind you"

told me to aim my lights a little better and sent me on my way lol
    Damn fine police work.
    Stupid pigs.
    Correct Fitment Crew CEO

Quote Originally Posted by XanRules View Post
    fuck you in the face. Cram your mad tyte JDM RicerVision lights up your ass.

Damn fine police work.
    Stupid pigs.
    LOL good one dumbass. I bet FX projectors turned on bright in your face will run you right off the road

LOL good one dumbass. I bet FX projectors turned on bright in your face will run you right off the road
    Or into a head-on collision with you... If I'm in my 18-wheeler or 3500 Dually I guarantee I would walk away the winner from that battle, if I were in the Miata... Well, I guess that's why my wife has such a big life insurance policy on me.

But seriously, I have no problem if HID's are in projectors and done right... We all know it's the e-Bay/cheap/young crowd (not everyone, but most) that fucks it up for everyone.

Or into a head-on collision with you... If I'm in my 18-wheeler or 3500 Dually I guarantee I would walk away the winner from that battle, if I were in the Miata... Well, I guess that's why my wife has such a big life insurance policy on me.

But seriously, I have no problem if HID's are in projectors and done right... We all know it's the e-Bay/cheap/young crowd (not everyone, but most) that fucks it up for everyone.

Cool double post bro! LOL but seriously i was just fucking around. I have retrofited OEM headlights so I can see better....and everyone else can still see too

Cool double post bro! LOL but seriously i was just fucking around. I have retrofited OEM headlights so I can see better....and everyone else can still see too
    LOL... I'm sitting in the middle of a Cow pasture with one bar on my mobile broadband. Not sure if it's me or still IA...

im a organ donor :) 00 blk G20t's Avatar

Big kudos to the asshole that cuts out of the way of stopped traffic, leaving you going to fast behind him to stop in time slamming into the stopped car in front of you......... but i guess thats what you get for following to closely. yup been there.
    Best G20 SR2009 convention
    in attendance Nissan national convention 2010(Omaha, Nebraska)
    top 20 hotlanta autofest 09

Correct Fitment Crew CEO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12