Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You want drama? You want people to think Im a scammer?

itakepictures

Quote Originally Posted by roxie911 View Post
    You're right....I don't know what went on. I posted how I felt by what you decided to inform IA on. I'm going by the information that YOU gave me because, you know, you said you wanted to let everyone who was bothering you about know what happened. Is this not what happened then?? Seems lilke you're just whining.
    jesus-tapdancing-christ. theres a difference between giving your opinion on the matter, and attacking george because you are interwebs friends with adrienne.

you were never involved in this matter to begin with, and speaking of attention drama whores, you keep replying so youre just as bad as anyone else in this thread, myself included.

reading your posts makes me want to go rub 80 grit sandpaper on my balls. pointless would be an understatement.
    dont take anything i say srsly. its the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    In regards to the part is upsized bold lettering....he has reasoning to spout out. She doesn't.

And it seems like you're really getting involved in something that you said you weren't going to get involved in.

And you talk about drama whores. Later, QD.
    when did I ever say I wasn't gonna get involved in this??

// 2011 United Grey GTI 6MT // APR Stage II+ // APR Carbonio Stage I & II Intake // APR Turboback Exhaust // VWR Subframe Mount // South Bend Stage 3 Daily Clutch // R8 Coil Packs // Color Matched Side Markers // Golf R Upper Grille // BBS CH //

....just kidding. I have a S2000 now

:couch:

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

when did I ever say I wasn't gonna get involved in this??
    What is your involvement with this? Why are you strolling in here with that gung-ho attitude like you have something to prove? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

What is your involvement with this? Why are you strolling in here with that gung-ho attitude like you have something to prove? Later, QD.
    I'm not proving anything. Just posting my opinion...like you did. What's your involvement??

// 2011 United Grey GTI 6MT // APR Stage II+ // APR Carbonio Stage I & II Intake // APR Turboback Exhaust // VWR Subframe Mount // South Bend Stage 3 Daily Clutch // R8 Coil Packs // Color Matched Side Markers // Golf R Upper Grille // BBS CH //

Read what I wanted to read? My point was that you both had faults.

My only faults in this were:

1. I assumed she could read.

2. I didnt retrieve all the data I should have entrusting her with it and to not act like a 19 year old teenager.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

If this wasn't semi entertaining, I'd ban Roxie for acting like a woman.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Oh....good idea, George. Be the better person and don't post shi--.....oh wait.

You call her crazy because she's going around telling people things about you and calling you names, but wait...you're doing that too?? Hmmm...if that's crazy on her part, then I guess you two are one in the same! Congrats on making yourself look like an immature drama whore!!

On a serious note, everyone gets negative feedback all the time. They don't whine about it. Sure, you have a reputation. Sure, you might be falsely accused. Wtf do you think other salesmen and companies do when they get falsely accused or get negative feedback?? Go and whine about it? Doubtful. It's part of sales. You win some and you lose some. If you can't handle the negative side of it, then you shouldn't be doing it.
    Negative feedback and slander are two different things. Negative feedback implies that the seller did something, that caused the deal to not go as smoothly as it could've gone. In this case, its slander not negative feedback b/c the buyer didn't read correctly, or at all, so the title "scammer" she gave the seller is not true. Therefore it is slander, as this affects his future business transactions. The info on the computer is his fault, but everything else is hers. To the buyer if she reads this, next time read more carefully. And as far as companies and salemen "whining about it" yes they do....its called suing for defamation in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    My only faults in this were:

1. I assumed she could read.

2. I didnt retrieve all the data I should have entrusting her with it and to not act like a 19 year old teenager.
    Very good, george! You shouldn't trust anyone with data that is of any importance because shit can always happen....like I said before.

itakepictures

if i was 20, jobless, not going to school, parents bought me a porsche, and naming my pet dog after cars, id start all the drama i could.

oh wait... nvm.
    dont take anything i say srsly. its the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shift_2WIN View Post
    Negative feedback and slander are two different things. Negative feedback implies that the seller did something, that caused the deal to not go as smoothly as it could've gone. In this case, its slander not negative feedback b/c the buyer didn't read correctly, or at all, therefore the title "scammer" she gave the seller is not true. Therefore it is slander, as this affects his future business. The info on the computer is his fault, but everything else is hers. To the buyer if she reads this, next time read more carefully. And as far as companies and salemen "whining about it" yes they do....its called suing for defamation in court.
    hence why I said negative feedback OR false accusations. I understand that it's slander.

I'm not proving anything. Just posting my opinion...like you did. What's your involvement??
    Yeah, you're posting your opinion alright. You're doing your usual. Making this all about you. You claimed to not go around making assumptions, yet you've gone right off the deep end and started bombarding Jorge with your incessant bullshit like you have clout somewhere. Making your opinion seen is just making a comment and moving on.

Which brings me to my involvement. I posted a joking comment and then I posted my opinion and moved on. I didn't attack anyone and I didn't keep on and on about it.

Trust me, little one, you can't one-up me. I'm much too smart and blessed with too much common sense for you to keep up. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by changaroo View Post
    if i was 20, jobless, not going to school, parents bought me a porsche, and naming my pet dog after cars, id start all the drama i could.

oh wait... nvm.
    I'm 19, I have a job, and my dog is named after Portia from Julius Caesar (I didn't even name her, my mom did). And the Porsche isn't mine.

My opinion is this is what happens when women leave the Kitchen....DRAMA

Thats all.

hence why I said negative feedback OR false accusations. I understand that it's slander.
    Nowhere in the post I quoted did you say that, plz show me? Post number plz?

I just wanted to mention that IA is running an E-train on Roxie at this time.

I'm 19, I have a job, and my dog is named after Portia from Julius Caesar (I didn't even name her, my mom did). And the Porsche isn't mine.
    ^^ troof ^^

Yeah, you're posting your opinion alright. You're doing your usual. Making this all about you. You claimed to not go around making assumptions, yet you've gone right off the deep end and started bombarding Jorge with your incessant bullshit like you have clout somewhere. Making your opinion seen is just making a comment and moving on.

Which brings me to my involvement. I posted a joking comment and then I posted my opinion and moved on. I didn't attack anyone and I didn't keep on and on about it.

Trust me, little one, you can't one-up me. I'm much too smart and blessed with too much common sense for you to keep up. Later, QD.
    Wasn't trying to one-up you, hun. It's my opinion. I have nothing against George. My first post was not an attack in any way. Their replies, however, were attacks. At that point, yes, I altered how I was gonna respond because a friendly discussion/arguement was out of the question at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by roxie911
    Sure, you might be falsely accused. Wtf do you think other salesmen and companies do when they get falsely accused or get negative feedback??
    there you go, Shift_2WIN.

Hope that cleared it up

Wasn't trying to one-up you, hun.
    Thank you. Although I don't have to defend my title (smartest person on IA) because it defends itself, but I have no problem in engaging in verbal and intellectual warfare. Especially when the opponent is an easy "W."

My first post was not an attack in any way.
    Hail, the first line in your initial post was an outright attack.

But if you were really in here just to leave your opinion, why not just let it go after you posted? Instead of involving yourself? Later, QD.

there you go, Shift_2WIN.

Hope that cleared it up
    Thanks. And you say this as if its no big deal, and this is common business practice? Its not. "Sure, you might be falsely accused. Wtf do you think other salesmen and companies do when they get falsely accused or get negative feedback??" They sue! If he loses a sale b/c of this, he should sue her b/c she is either illiterate or too lazy to read or do research, and then blames the seller for her mistake. Its not right. So what is the point of your argument? You can't win, she is wrong from all angles (except info inside of computer). Don't defend someone who is wrong, simply b/c you are cool w/ them, you will only encourage them to do this again. Wrong is wrong.

Later, QD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -thumbbloke_01-copy-jpg  

George, let me know if you need any proof from Best Buy. I can get your exact receipt showing the regular price as well as any RZ certs or anything used on the transaction. I can also get you a print out with the average selling price across all the stores in the country. Let me know.
    Real Friends > Car Clubs

Thanks. And you say this as if this is common business practice? Its not. "Sure, you might be falsely accused. Wtf do you think other salesmen and companies do when they get falsely accused or get negative feedback??" They sue! If he loses a sale b/c of this, he should sue her b/c she is either illiterate or too lazy to read or do research, and then blames the seller for her mistake. Its not right. So what is the point of your argument? You can't win, she is wrong from all angles (except info inside of computer). Don't defend someone who is wrong, simply b/c you are cool w/ them, you will only encourage them to do this again. Wrong is wrong.
    I mean, they did have a verbal agreement for her to return the property (this time being photos and what not), whether it's a bad move on his part or not, it's legally binding.

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    I mean, they did have a verbal agreement for her to return the property (this time being photos and what not), whether it's a bad move on his part or not, it's legally binding.
    Its only legally binding if it can be proved. Since they were alone when the transaction took place, it has no merit. There has to have been at least one witness and that witness has to agree that an agreement was made, or all she has to say is "I made no such agreement", and his arguement as far as that goes is shot to hell b/c he has no proof. He should have gotten it in writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime. View Post
    George, let me know if you need any proof from Best Buy. I can get your exact receipt showing the regular price as well as any RZ certs or anything used on the transaction. I can also get you a print out with the average selling price across all the stores in the country. Let me know.
    I appreciate it man, but the current level of laptop they sell is a lower end version of the one I had, and its selling for 499.00. They dont have the Core-i3 version of it anymore.

But honestly its a moot point now, considering shes sold the laptop already to someone on CL.

Its only legally binding if it can be proved. Since they were alone when the transaction took place, it has no merit..
    I have the text message of her saying she would do it.

Its only legally binding if it can be proved. Since they were alone when the transaction took place, it has no merit. There has to have been at least one witness, or all she has to say is "I made no such agreement", and his arguement as far as that goes is shot to hell b/c he has no proof. He should have gotten it in writing.
    IIRC he said it's in a text.

*ninjas

Oh shit, well if the companies come after you, go after her lol, I would

Thanks. And you say this as if this is common business practice? Its not. "Sure, you might be falsely accused. Wtf do you think other salesmen and companies do when they get falsely accused or get negative feedback??" They sue! If he loses a sale b/c of this, he should sue her b/c she is either illiterate or too lazy to read, and then blames the seller for her mistake. Its not right. So what is the point of your argument? You can't win, she is wrong from all angles (except info inside of computer). Don't defend someone who is wrong, simply b/c you are cool w/ them, you will only encourage them to do this again. Wrong is wrong.
    I never said she was right in that sense. I said Adrienne was wrong in that she should've known what she was buying. I said that in my very first post. I think the extreme George took it to and the getting all worked up about her deleting the data on his computer is wrong as well. It was a failure of trust on both of their parts. Both are at fault for different situations in this sale. I've said this already.

Next time slap a big ass AS IS on the sell just encase they can't see straight also.

I would never sell something thats not as is all sales final shit happens, even if New.

I appreciate it man, but the current level of laptop they sell is a lower end version of the one I had, and its selling for 499.00. They dont have the Core-i3 version of it anymore.
    yeah but i can look up your receipt with your RZ info and then search for the SKU of the laptop you bought and see it's historical pricing. I work tonight so just pm me with your RZ phone number if you want.
    Real Friends > Car Clubs

I never said she was right in that sense. I said Adrienne was wrong in that she should've known what she was buying. I said that in my very first post. I think the extreme George took it to and the getting all worked up about her deleting the data on his computer is wrong as well. It was a failure of trust on both of their parts. Both are at fault for different situations in this sale. I've said this already.
    But didn't she start it by going around saying he is a scammer, when really she didnt read? So it was she who took it to the extreme, even after he agreed to give her back something. Honestly if someone is making up a lie, which can have an affect on future finances & transactions, why would he just sit back and let it go? Doesn't make sense to me, does it to u?

Now stop for one second. What if Chad goes to an event in another state, shoots over 2000 photos of the said event , and that data is on that computer. Do you feel hes in the right to get worked up? Knowing she agreed in text and verbally that she would provide the data back? Or what about a paid job that the company has sent a check out for and he is responsible for sending out final finished prints of the event?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime. View Post
    yeah but i can look up your receipt with your RZ info and then search for the SKU of the laptop you bought and see it's historical pricing. I work tonight so just pm me with your RZ phone number if you want.
    Will do man.

Now stop for one second. What if Chad goes to an event in another state, shoots over 2000 photos of the said event , and that data is on that computer. Do you feel hes in the right to get worked up? Knowing she agreed in text and verbally that she would provide the data back?
    +1

I saw she Sold the laptop I wounder what she got out of it ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast