Thread: people+snow=

Hybrid View

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JdM_EJ2 View Post
    i think some people overreact to the snow

and its the same when its raining a little harder then normal
    Well yeah, if snow is falling who the hell cares? It's not dangerous lol. If the road is covered in snow and beneath that is ice and it's not plowed or salted, cars slide, easily.

the streets where we burn sweets,Gwinnett county hoe

Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Well yeah, if snow is falling who the hell cares? It's not dangerous lol. If the road is covered in snow and beneath that is ice and it's not plowed or salted, cars slide, easily.
    most of the roads are not dangerous to drive on driving 40-50 but people trip out

u and this ice. Its snows up here and it also ices. Even with a prepared state/city, they cannot combat ice if its to cold. 5degree with a strong wind chill prevents salting from performing well. So... yes, up north, with a well prepared city, the drivers must still negotiate and continue on with work and school.

Cars slide easily but the drivers should be away and take the necessary precautions, hence the reason why we northerners bang the south when it comes to driver competence when it snows AN INCH.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by blaknoize View Post
    u and this ice. Its snows up here and it also ices. Even with a prepared state/city, they cannot combat ice if its to cold. 5degree with a strong wind chill prevents salting from performing well. So... yes, up north, with a well prepared city, the drivers must still negotiate and continue on with work and school.

Cars slide easily but the drivers should be away and take the necessary precautions, hence the reason why we northerners bang the south when it comes to driver competence when it snows AN INCH.
    Nobody here freaks out about an inch lol. People get excited about it and stuff but nobody freaks out. I personally HATE snow.

I've driven on northern roads in horrible conditions and can haul ass. Here for some reason you just spin. I drive in the ice and snow perfectly fine, I usually do mountain runs when it snows, however, some of these roads are impossible to drive on no matter what you do, maybe it's just my car lol.

However most northern places DO get treated on main roads, I've been there, have family all over the north and in very remote places of Ohio.

...and in very remote places of Ohio.
    Ah... the many remote, hick filled places of Ohio

But ok, I will leave it be. Maybe the snow in GA is snowy'er than the snow up north? Or everyone rides on Tire Discounters "GOODRIDES"

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by blaknoize View Post
    Ah... the many remote, hick filled places of Ohio

But ok, I will leave it be. Maybe the snow in GA is snowy'er than the snow up north? Or everyone rides on Tire Discounters "GOODRIDES"
    Yeah because Youngstown is big.

It's not snowier or worst, I never said that.