It gives me somewhere to go the first thursday of every month instead of the usual skatepark visit..
It gives me somewhere to go the first thursday of every month instead of the usual skatepark visit..
Ive met many IA people, i cant keep up with all the Screennames, because i always try to use real names. So ive prob met alot of people that didnt know who i was. But Ia has alot of good folks i have met. First person i met on Ia was QD, at hybrid racing meet, and kevin with the purple mx3, back in 02? I have learned that Ia is a small world.. so i try to be myself at all times.. nothing worse than meeting someone in person, and they are all weird...lol
and George's moms dogs hate me.
IA got me a cold air intake for mah car! that's about it...I have yet to get pretty tight with someone I met on IA. Though I will hopefully be picking up that header from KIDDRACING soon, since I learned he's got them for an H22 that allows you to keep your A/C and power steering.
IA has never cost me a job
IA has never got me caught for cheating on a girlfriend
IA has never got me beat up in a parking lot
IA has never given me AIDS
yet.....
IA has got me laid a few times.
You know better; next time will be a ban.
I met a bunch of people that have helped me out a lot. I probably would still be living in Columbus or in Valdosta if it wasn't for IA.
Most of all, I met Collins. Every time I've needed help, he's been there. From helping when I was sick to helping me change my tire to doing my brakes for me. He's the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak
"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak
"Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5
Met a lot of people. Learned a lot more about cars in general. Got helped out with my photography (started out with the scoliosis inducing angles too..), bought and sold parts, bought/sold/traded numerous cars.
Countless laughs at the newbs.![]()
I accept donations .........................................
When I moved to GA back in 06 I had not known a soul. Trying to figure out what was happening at the Varsity on that random night u guys held the event. Then.. I happened upon a meet and it helped me "learn." I've met many short lived friends (sept that DRUNK Scotsman) and BigDare and Mike.
I visit this site almost everyday and enjoy the crazy things that happen on the internet. I use this site as a source of info and a great way to pass time when working these long hours. I post alot of nonsense and never actually ever post anything informative (but I will someday) but I enjoy this site and glad I've met all that I have. I've even run across Julio and his Silver Corvette.
I even met JITB and his dude and ALMOST got that fast ass 323.
Last edited by blaknoize; 12-16-2009 at 06:42 PM.
CHASE ->>> WHAT MATTERS
I like the tuna here.
Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?
i dont know about changing my life in any way but i did get to meet a bunch of you IA-ers and got to spray some of yalls rides, went up meets drank beer smack a joke talk shit and so on...
Gabe