Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: drama at sonics tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    None of this has anything to do with shit talking or cars. This was about me confronting him about personal attacks and insults he has made towards me over the last year or longer. Everybody thinks this is about a little harmless shit talking and it isn't. I can deal with shit talking, I can't deal with a prick who makes personal attacks and hides behind a keyboard because he's the biggest fuckin geek on the planet. He thinks nobody will confront him about it and boy was he fuckin surprised last night.

He doesn't like me but when he looked over at me he tried to be all nice and shit "oh hai Phil, is that Phil, is that lurked?" "did you come up here to watch us race". HE WAS SCARED SHITLESS and if Rick wasn't there Brad would have pissed his pants or shit on himself. Funny watching someone fold up like a little girl after all the bullshit he has said to me.

A person can only take so many personal attacks and insults before it's too much and I'm at that point with him. Or was...

Believe me when I tell you he makes the same personal attacks and insults towards other people. This isn't just a funny jab towards me about my car and shit.

If you're going to say these things towards people you better expect something to happen and it catch up to you.

I only got in his face because he starting yelling to make a scene, when that happened I yelled back for him to shut his fuckin mouth.

We've said our peace to each other and he knows where I stand.
    Remember SpeedMonkey ( I know you do)? Yea, I feel exactly what you are saying. One can only take so much in a year and he took me there. In all reality he is the only person I have "confronted" with the intent of it getting ugly like it did. Everyone thought it was all funny and I just didn't after daily beatings online for really no reason. It was ok for about 3 months, but day in and day out, it got to me and IMO, he got what he deserved.

I realize this shouldn't be standard practice, but like I have been saying, it's not just the internet all of the time. I mean Pedo's stalk children on the internet. Then, you watch Chris Hansen on Dateline and all of a sudden, it's not the internet anymore. It's a pedo who found a child online, then decided to take it to an in-person level. It's not JUST the internet. That's like saying guns kill people. No, people kill people.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
    Remember SpeedMonkey ( I know you do)? Yea, I feel exactly what you are saying. One can only take so much in a year and he took me there. In all reality he is the only person I have "confronted" with the intent of it getting ugly like it did. Everyone thought it was all funny and I just didn't after daily beatings online for really no reason. It was ok for about 3 months, but day in and day out, it got to me and IMO, he got what he deserved.

I realize this shouldn't be standard practice, but like I have been saying, it's not just the internet all of the time. I mean Pedo's stalk children on the internet. Then, you watch Chris Hansen on Dateline and all of a sudden, it's not the internet anymore. It's a pedo who found a child online, then decided to take it to an in-person level. It's not JUST the internet. That's like saying guns kill people. No, people kill people.
    I am soooo horny right now.

yea ima be honest...ive been to sonics like 4 times now...that shit is getting old

i left before all the drama..o well
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc

None of this has anything to do with shit talking or cars. This was about me confronting him about personal attacks and insults he has made towards me over the last year or longer. Everybody thinks this is about a little harmless shit talking and it isn't. I can deal with shit talking, I can't deal with a prick who makes personal attacks and hides behind a keyboard because he's the biggest fuckin geek on the planet. He thinks nobody will confront him about it and boy was he fuckin surprised last night.

He doesn't like me but when he looked over at me he tried to be all nice and shit "oh hai Phil, is that Phil, is that lurked?" "did you come up here to watch us race". HE WAS SCARED SHITLESS and if Rick wasn't there Brad would have pissed his pants or shit on himself. Funny watching someone fold up like a little girl after all the bullshit he has said to me.

A person can only take so many personal attacks and insults before it's too much and I'm at that point with him. Or was...

Believe me when I tell you he makes the same personal attacks and insults towards other people. This isn't just a funny jab towards me about my car and shit.

If you're going to say these things towards people you better expect something to happen and it catch up to you.

I only got in his face because he starting yelling to make a scene, when that happened I yelled back for him to shut his fuckin mouth.

I agree completely. Its part of the scene to talk trash about other peoples cars and what have you. When someone cant stand their ground and takes car related remarks personal they will retaliate with personal attacks. Thats the boundary that was crossed i am guessing? If so i can fully understand blowing up on someone. I mean if someone made a racial joke about my girlfriend, filipino , i would have shanked their ass and drove off. A guys brother i know got murdered in atlanta cause he called this girl a bitch not knowing her brother was behind him, its not a joke when it gets personal.

LOL!!!!!!!! I outweigh Rick by 30lbs, and I don't think he's ever lifted a weight, eaten a healthy meal, or engaged in any physical activity outside flying a plane or racing a car. I also had no idea he was even going to Sonic.

But I SURE AM GLAD he came there to save my ass!!! Can't think of who I'd rather have by my side when I need some "backup" lol

That's the thing Phil, you're still wrapped up in this highschool thug bullshit. Even now you're so proud of yourself because you were "hard" with me, and because I chose not to fight you, I was "scared shitless."

I didn't have anything to say to you, so I tried to come up with something off the top of my head. If I was "scared" i wouldn't have walked over to you. I've said this before, and I'll say it again....I don't fight. It doesn't accomplish anything. I'm not going to fight anyone, ESPECIALLY over internet bullshit. The only way I will ever fight, is in self defense...because that's the only function of fighting.

I don't "talk shit" online, I express my opinion. It's funny how most people are supposed to be respected for their opinion, but if you're physically small then you are "just a shit talker who hides behind a computer screen." Now if I looked like Nyteryder, would I still be a "shit talker"? You act like I just PANDER you, and have you cornered, and just go out of my way to insult you to the fullest non-stop. The reality is, I don't bust your balls any worse than anyone else on here, YOU just can't deal with it. Your actions last night prove that. Quit acting like you're some damn victim and I've been SOOOO AWFUL to you, you are just acting like a little child throwing tantrums at someone who can see through your BS. You're unable to deal with me in an intelligent way, so you resort to physical violence.

Phil, it is my opinion that you are a fucking idiot, a hypocrit, and obviously after almost 40 years on this earth you still haven't learned to control your temper. Last night did nothing more than show me that you are just as much of a low life that I originally guessed you were. That is my opinion of you, and getting in my face or beating me up won't change that. It's not shit talking, it's the truth.

With that being said, I'd think you would just leave me alone now....I know I wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who felt the way I do about you, about me.

Soooo......settled?

2006 Corvette Z06
    2" Stainless Works LT Headers
    Random Technologies 3" X-pipe, with high flow polished cats
    Callaway "Honker" cold air intake
    Ported throttle body and intake
    Custom dyno tune by MTI Racing Atlanta
    496rwhp/478tq

It's settled if you avoid my post and I'll avoid yours.

I'm 34 btw, not over 40.

It's settled if you avoid my post and I'll avoid yours.

I'm 34 btw, not over 40.
    Sounds good!

This is where the comes in I think.

2006 Corvette Z06
    496rwhp/478tq

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by WickedIXMR View Post
    Seriously me too. I've taken a hit from him (not even that hard according to him..) to the sternum/gut area and it was the worst pain in my life. I've never gotten the wind knocked out of me so badly, I almost cried. True story.

All lies, never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss View Post
    Sounds good!

This is where the comes in I think.
    I have found that drinking solves many problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I have found that drinking solves many problems...
    It solves about 15% of the problems smoking does.......

2006 Corvette Z06
    496rwhp/478tq

Lies!!! Or maybe I'm just jealous that every job I have ever held in my life does drug tests...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up View Post
    @ u trust me if u think thats dumb or misinformed then u must hangout with a bunch of want to be roid pumpers that reads bodybuilding forms and think the animal substance they put in there body want 1 day come back out.I would hope u where smarter than that but i guess not
    LOL..i am sure i can tell you WAY more about this subject then u could even imagine and think up in your littel head.....show me a source that shows steroid use is a cause of a stroke.....

Banned

regardless of any talkign online. Phil picks on lankhoss just as much as lankhoss picks on phil. phil only pulled that shit because he knew lankhoss would not fight or do anything dumb. phil picked the right guy to make himslef look "badass" i guess

it's true! QD my fav tmracing83's Avatar

Gnight epic thread!

OBAMA..... *IS*
    One. Big. Ass. Mistake. America.

Quote Originally Posted by btstone View Post
    regardless of any talkign online. Phil picks on lankhoss just as much as lankhoss picks on phil. phil only pulled that shit because he knew lankhoss would not fight or do anything dumb. phil picked the right guy to make himslef look "badass" i guess
    I know you guys are discussing THIS situation. I am being general. I don't know any of the guys personally and only know them from IA. I have no stake in who did what as it pertains to this specific situation. I just think people IN GENERAL should realize things like this can happen and it's not JUST the internet to everyone and sometimes it gets way too personal. I am a car person just like everyone here. I LOVE shit talking abut cars and bench racing with the best of them and I don't take that serious. Tom me it's part of being competitive. But talking about wifes and GF's and kids and suicide and businesses and guns is not bench racing, IMO.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

LOL..i am sure i can tell you WAY more about this subject then u could even imagine and think up in your littel head.....show me a source that shows steroid use is a cause of a stroke.....

lol!! you still learning even thoe they don't have a direct connection but in other counrty's like russia which is where my old workout partner was from and had both heart attack and stroke and they where alomost 100% it was caused by roids not to mention his dad died from a heart attack on to much dsg. trust me do some research on thrombotic stroke and see what it is leading to I don't plan to no everything but i do go off facts and most of the cases i no from people that i use to workout with from competitions and shi* USa is light yr's behind other country's on this topic thats why when u want to do some real research u sit down with a real Dr that tells u the truth not just what u want to hear.. Topic done no care to even talk about this online But feel free to give me a call if you want to get those sets up and get like Nrider U can be the guy in this group Spot the roider!
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

I know you guys are discussing THIS situation. I am being general. I don't know any of the guys personally and only know them from IA. I have no stake in who did what as it pertains to this specific situation. I just think people IN GENERAL should realize things like this can happen and it's not JUST the internet to everyone and sometimes it gets way too personal. I am a car person just like everyone here. I LOVE shit talking abut cars and bench racing with the best of them and I don't take that serious. Tom me it's part of being competitive. But talking about wifes and GF's and kids and suicide and businesses and guns is not bench racing, IMO.

truth there moms
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

The fact that you guys are still bitching about this and can't drop it is what makes you immature. Should have just left this drama at sonics, now you bring it to everyones attn here...for what?

are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post
    Plus i'm 39 years old, you hit me in the mouth you better have deep pockets cause i'm gonna sue the shit out of ya. Call me a bitch all you want, i'll be a bitch with your money and car.
    Preach on brotha !

LOL.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

I have to say, you talk too much shit to me on the internet, you might get confronted. I don't play the whole "This is just the internet" game. No. This is life and you used your real fingers to type what came out of your real head on the internet. The internet is a just a pussy's liaison. Ever heard the saying, "Don't say anything online you wouldn't say to someone's face?" There's a lot of reason's behind the saying, but for me, a real person types the words and you just might have to see that person out one day. So, you might want to be mindful of the insults you put out there. You think it's just the internet, but the person on the other keyboard might not.

I mean, people want you to take the internet serious when you put your opinion about a shop experience out there for everyone to read. You want people to take your stolen car thread seriously. Why is it that your insults thread is treated differently?

and not YOU as in Lank. Just in general.
    I use a posting robot to make my post so i do not apply to this rule.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stay_up View Post
    lol!! you still learning even thoe they don't have a direct connection but in other counrty's like russia which is where my old workout partner was from and had both heart attack and stroke and they where alomost 100% it was caused by roids not to mention his dad died from a heart attack on to much dsg. trust me do some research on thrombotic stroke and see what it is leading to I don't plan to no everything but i do go off facts and most of the cases i no from people that i use to workout with from competitions and shi* USa is light yr's behind other country's on this topic thats why when u want to do some real research u sit down with a real Dr that tells u the truth not just what u want to hear.. Topic done no care to even talk about this online But feel free to give me a call if you want to get those sets up and get like Nrider U can be the guy in this group Spot the roider!
    Still no source. Lol. Like I said. I know way more about this then your workout partners could ever scare u with. Move to a diff subject

Sounds like lurker can't take a dishing on IA...

if you can't take a dishing, then don't post shit that could potentially give you an ownage... simple.

Of course people have different stances on everything, people will argue/talk shit/call you out/ express their difference in opinion....

Lol a bitch move if you got your e-feelings hurt and hulked on someone who looked like Lankhoss, not a manly move at all.

Still no source. Lol. Like I said. I know way more about this then your workout partners could ever scare u with. Move to a diff subject

by the size of you i can't tellNew topic i do agree

i just put the pic up...
    RIP Kaleb Mashburn

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678