Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: drama at sonics tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I was heading towards my house, east on 316 when somebody at the meet called me to tell me Lankhoss was there. Funny he thinks I would leave my wife and kids to come deal with his anerexic ass. No Brad, I was actually on my way home and about to pass the riverside exit.

A couple months ago I said I would catch up with him sooner or later and deal with that mouth of his. His response was "you never come to meets so I doubt I'll run into you". Well, I ran into you.

I was there at Sonic a total of 5 minutes. I had no desire to stay and talk in the parking lot for hours especially since I was dressed in shorts and didn't plan on being outside long.

I drove right up to where he was standing, got out, and I walked right over to him. He looked over and like the nerd he is says "oh hai Phil, you come up here to watch us race tonight"?

I said nope, I came here to find you. I asked Lank to come away from everybody to talk.

We got about 20 ft away and I politely asked "when is the shit talking gonna end" and he started raising his voice to me. At that point I walked up nose to nose with him and told him to pipe down and guess what, I can yell too.

I asked him to act like a grown fuckin man and quit running his mouth to me. He started yelling "it's the internet, blah blah" and I got in his face again and started yelling back telling him to stop yelling because I'm not his fuckin kid and I sure in the fuck ain't his woman.

He lowered his voice again and then started walking away saying I'm not gonna fight you.

As I'm getting in my vehicle I hear him mumble shit about being home with my kids so I walked back over to him and told him "don't talk shit while I'm about to get in my vehicle and pull away".

I went off on him about being a pussy ass shit talking douche and how bad his head got fucked after the black girl left his ass and he had to go on meds. He started yelling "so what, so what if I tried to commit suicide and had to go to the hospital".

The big bad shit talker online is really a 120 lbs shit talking geek who when confronted resorts to screaming like a girl. He just didn't think I would get in face and yell back to tell him to pipe down. I guess he thought yelling would make himself sound tougher, but when I got in his face he stopped all that shit.

I simply asked him to keep my name out of his mouth and hopefully it ends with that. It's funny that his side of the story makes him sound much braver.

I asked him not to say shit to me online and I won't say shit to him. He don't like me and I don't like him.
    I think your a cool dude man but honestly man this was uncalled for he is a 120 lb dude.My 5 year old cousin would fight him..not that it matters but I lost a bit of respect for you after this post..grow up.
    Jason..

it's true! QD my fav tmracing83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jason.. View Post
    REPS I TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS ALL THE TIME TO PEOPLE.Im exacty the same in person as I am on here people that know me know this.Im crazy as fuck but quick to fly off the handle.If I dont like you I will tell you as I have done to several member's on here at verious meets...Good way to sum it up Tracy.

i dont try to explain to to people but other than that

X45353151425143653

reps to both of u

OBAMA..... *IS*
    One. Big. Ass. Mistake. America.

REPS I TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS ALL THE TIME TO PEOPLE.Im exacty the same in person as I am on here people that know me know this.Im crazy as fuck but quick to fly off the handle.If I dont like you I will tell you as I have done to several member's on here at verious meets...Good way to sum it up Tracy.
    I'm not saying it's a great habit to just go out and confront people, but just because we are on the internet doesn't mean our feelings go away. In fact, what you say online is there FOREVER for EVERYONE to read, so IMO, it's way worse and much longer lasting...obviously. Not to mention, you can't make the excuse that it was the heat of the moment. You had time to think, post, edit...all that....and you still said what you said. I prefer the internet because I am a hot headed sum bitch and I will cuss your ass out quickly in person. That's because in the heat of the moment, I am emotional.

I try my very hardest to not insult people by name calling and cussing at them online and I try my very hardest to just be factual with as little rigmarole as possible. Unless it's obvious to everyone involved is joking.

I always say this, but I am from Miami and someone might just shoot your ass for your words. Words are words, typed or spoken.
    Last edited by Tracy; 11-20-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

bajesus at people taking the killsforum seriously....i thought shit talking was a part of it....guess some people take it more seriously than others.

props to lank for doing the right thing!

and Tracy's a punk
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Honestly lankhoss you don't need to fight but there a lot of people on this board that have it coming to them. Not saying you're one of them , but when you type insults Internet or not be prepared fo a stern confrontation

personally I would have done the same thing. Probably been a bit more confrontational but in the end it's not worth me going to jail or an assault charge. Most people that get popped in public will call the cops like a little pussy anyway.

If it was Phil you pushed his button for whatever reason. He needs to watch out one day the guy he does that too will pull his gun for safety. No one wants that

in the end it's all bs to me. What are we REALLY arguing about? Hiw fast a car is? Who said what to who? Whose fucking who? Is an s2000 really that fast? I mean I've got way more important shit going on than what we argue with or about on IA

hell I've called btstone every name in the book andhes called me faggot and all kinds of shit. We agree to disagree and sat in the parking lot talking till 2am with chunky and nyteryder. At the end we are all car guys. Some more eccentric than others. Nothing to fight over
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I think your a cool dude man but honestly man this was uncalled for he is a 120 lb dude.My 5 year old cousin would fight him..not that it matters but I lost a bit of respect for you after this post..grow up.

***** SHIT. YOU AC LIKE IF SOME ***** BE TALKIN SHIT TO YOU, YOU WOULDN'T GIT IN THEY FACE ON PERSON. KNOW IM SAY? I would've probably told whoever was running their mouth to me online to repeat it in person and then cunt punch them if they did.
    Way Too Big

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ) Riveting tale, chap.

If you're 120, then you might want to watch your mouth a little more. If Lank talked shit to me online and we never met and I am 500 lbs, do you think I care? How the heck would I know how much this douche on the other end weighs. Obviously he weighs enough to try me like a free sample online.

Just sayin. I am so not choosing sides. I am just making my point by using the people involved. So please don't take offense.

I'm also not saying any of it is right. I'm just saying how and what happens. People are people. Aren't you careful about road rage shit? I hope so. That anonymous person behind that other steering wheel that you just flipped off might have just gotten laid off and you just broke the camel's back and now your ass is getting shot because you got cut off......
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

I don't really care what you or anybody else thinks Jason. Lank has been running his mouth to me for over a year and I was trying to be mature and pull him to the side to talk like a man.

He is the one who started yelling so I got up in his face. Even after I got in his face once, I still told him to try and talk with respect and I would do the same. All he could do is resort to screaming and I nipped it in the butt.

All the fuckers online have no clue how it went down, but let them keep thinkin they know.

lol
    i grantee ya that he weighs atleast 175 whoever strted that.
    he is like 6' 5495657495in

OBAMA..... *IS*

I nipped it in the butt.
    It's bud. LOL. JK.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Honestly lankhoss you don't need to fight but there a lot of people on this board that have it coming to them. Not saying you're one of them , but when you type insults Internet or not be prepared fo a stern confrontation

personally I would have done the same thing. Probably been a bit more confrontational but in the end it's not worth me going to jail or an assault charge. Most people that get popped in public will call the cops like a little pussy anyway.

If it was Phil you pushed his button for whatever reason. He needs to watch out one day the guy he does that too will pull his gun for safety. No one wants that

in the end it's all bs to me. What are we REALLY arguing about? Hiw fast a car is? Who said what to who? Whose fucking who? Is an s2000 really that fast? I mean I've got way more important shit going on than what we argue with or about on IA

hell I've called btstone every name in the book andhes called me faggot and all kinds of shit. We agree to disagree and sat in the parking lot talking till 2am with chunky and nyteryder. At the end we are all car guys. Some more eccentric than others. Nothing to fight over
    well put!
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

I don't really care what you or anybody else thinks Jason. Lank has been running his mouth to me for over a year and I was trying to be mature and pull him to the side to talk like a man.

He is the one who started yelling so I got up in his face. Even after I got in his face once, I still told him to try and talk with respect and I would do the same. All he could do is resort to screaming and I nipped it in the butt.

All the fuckers online have no clue how it went down, but let them keep thinkin they know.

reps for u bro for not just runnin straight over and start swinging....
    way to talk it out bro

reps for u!

OBAMA..... *IS*

I'm the same way Jason, how can you knock me for doing the same thing you would do?

I can understand where Phil is coming from you pushed it too far for him. He wanted to let you know it bothers him and what you say online trashing him isn't appreciated.

yOu obviously don't take it as seriously as he does. You pushed his buttons. Phil delete the personal attack on lank that's his businessedical, emotional instances are not for public discussion .

Phil chill out
    lank just be careful what you say online there's someone out there that will NOT laugh. If you're 120lbs you should be more careful

I don't walk down Compton with a kkk shirt then bitch about getting my ass beat. Don't talk shit when you know the guy on the other end of the screen could kill you
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net