awwwww shyt
Printable View
awwwww shyt
Well what had happened was Maria (his mom) was over at my house cleaning like she does twice a month. Well I went upstairs and found her in my room looking through my stuff, I was like "Maria WTF!" and she was like "Sorry mista, I jus needed to git sumthin fo my son Hector." I of course being the nice guy I am, bent Maria over and shoved my cock deep into the regions of her ass. And of course as I was about to cum, I flipped her over sprayed all over her face and exclaimed "TELL HECTOR I SAID HOLA"
none of you are funny...plain and simple! :ninja:
omg this thred iz so awsum.
b@d @pple
QD
half baked
baby j
no particular order
Besides, at least a whore makes money sucking dick, whereas your mom does it for free.
fuck it, i can't leave yet, this is getting too good