better to have those then the farts!!
Printable View
better to have those then the farts!!
still nasty.. all hiccuping in my ear... whats worse is when they flush the toliet while talking.. or smacking on food while talking.. people are rude and gross.. i just ask them to hold.. ill let you finish smacking and then come back to you when your done.
Can miss becky please raise her hand bruh
I need some of that good head right now bruh
I need that becky
I'm on this liquor oh so heavy
Fo we fuck can you neck me
A lil head and I am ready
I want yo mouth give me that Becky (x2)
Keep that pussy I want yo throat
Front that head fo you go
Wet your mouth fo you blow
Must get Becky fo I go
You Miss Becky? Let me know
Licky licky I love that bro
Head ***** that's fosho
Imma lock yo jaws fo I go
I'm on this liquor oh so heavy
Fo we fuck can you neck me
A lil head and I am ready
I want yo mouth give me that Becky (x2)
Like pussy love head
Will pay I got that bread
Open yo mouth fo you open yo legs
Man down I am dead
Suck this dick can't get in my bed
Heard me right that's what I said
Drop that spit right on that head
Squeeze that meat and hit that head
I'm on this liquor oh so heavy
Fo we fuck can you neck me
A lil head and I am ready
I want yo mouth give me that Becky (x2)
Tired of pussy I'm retired
Ain't fucking her! got too many mouths
Will put a pole right in her mouth
Babbit pussy ain't my style fine head make me smile
Put that mayonnaise on your jaw
You gotta be grown to fuck with plies
The longer you suck the longer I wild
I'm on this liquor oh so heavy
Fo we fuck can you neck me
A lil head and I am ready
I want yo mouth give me that Becky (x2)
Just got Becky I can't move
I love Becky yes I do
I get Becky I am glued
Give me Becky I'll do you
You don't do Becky Bye Bye Boo
I love Becky like my jewels
You don't like Becky you a fool
Oughta put Becky on the news
Becky Becky she so cool,
I don't't get Becky I can't sleep
I need Becky fo I beat
Becky Becky marry me
I'm on this liquor oh so heavy
Fo we fuck can you neck me.
A lil head and I am ready
I want yo mouth give me that Becky (x2)
Gimme that Becky (x8)
lol thanks ma'am.
oh and i copied and pasted.. it should be aint fucking her got to many miles not mouths.. didnt catch that mistake at first just did now.. stupid idiots.
And really the fact is, we not in the same bracket
Not in the same league
Don't shoot at the same baskets
Don't pay the same taxes,
Hang with the same bitches
So how am i in the way, what is it i'm missing?
I want the turtle.
Plies songs should play in pornos.
I'm bored.
I don't have a job.
And I WANT THE TURTLE!!!!!