Thread: DAILY TRIVIA, ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Default DAILY TRIVIA, ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?

A few years ago, I set up a trivia tournament of sorts where anyone could participate. I'm actually not sure if you have to be a member or not, but when I last had this, it was huge. We had a consistent 60-70+ people competing. Well, it's back. It's pretty cool. It keeps track and ranks the top50 players by score.

Also, the game changes every day. There will be new questions and a new score. I don't remember, but I think it kept a weekly tally as well.

One thing to note: THESE ARE TIMED GAMES!!! The time will factor into your final score!

So here you go:

TRIVIA!!!

Later, QD.
    Last edited by quickdodgeŽ; 09-23-2009 at 05:01 PM.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!