Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Elite" call out time...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronv350z View Post
    Your choice to call me out but you still did it like a simple hoe! If you had balls again you would do it in my face dont be a little punk who hides behind the internet. My bad thats what the little guys do, you and Julio together would not = 6 feet tall lol little fagots
    Dude when I see you next I have no problem telling you to your face you are FULL OF SHIT. You went around running your mouth about us and IA which you still haven't addressed which says everything else I was told was true. If you haven't noticed we've been busy putting on events that work. With a full marking budget, corporate sponsors and you promoting their event it still FAILED.

Wow a short joke dude get some fucking new material.
    Paul "your bullshit makes the flowers grow"

el o el at this thread, please let me be standing next to you paul when so called words need to be said in person
    Its just a bodykit

Your choice to call me out but you still did it like a simple hoe! If you had balls again you would do it in my face dont be a little punk who hides behind the internet. My bad thats what the little guys do, you and Julio together would not = 6 feet tall lol little fagots
    What was the need to call them names? Ii guess when you get proven wrong, what else do you have to lose?

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF View Post
    What was the need to call them names? Ii guess when you get proven wrong, what else do you have to lose?

-Ant.

he is butt hurt we called him out after we let him run his mouth for months... actually callout was just icing on the cake b/c TFS did the work for us

LOL i love how he says PRETEENAGE WEBSITE then in the next sentence calls you faggots and makes a short joke.

Hey ron, Lamborghini called, they want their doors back.

The point is instead of being MATURE and just saying "hey sorry paul we need to go where the sponsors want us to go and thats MSN" or "we committed to MSN first" or "Paul we think MSN is going to be a bigger event so we are just going to have to go there"

Im sure if you were HONEST paul would have understood. But instead you throw shots out about TFS that completely BACKFIRED on you.

ANd ill tell this to your face too :P
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Yeah guys I really get pleasure talking about IA and Paul. No I never said anything about you or your show so whatever you heard or whatever people told you I (RON V) said then you need to check the sources. You did your thing had a great event I am happy for you congrats! I would very much love to see you talk shit in my face.

VtecKidd like you name..... anyways I dont have lambo door lol so take a better look while your looking at my car lol. I don't answer to Paul for anything, so why would i have to say what im doing or where im going?
    Elitedriven.com
    Lexus RX330
    Lexus LS400
    Widebody 350z

Yeah guys I really get pleasure talking about IA and Paul. No I never said anything about you or your show so whatever you heard or whatever people told you I (RON V) said then you need to check the sources. You did your thing had a great event I am happy for you congrats! I would very much love to see you talk shit in my face.
    #1-He wasn't talking shit.
    #2-He still hasn't taken any stabs at you.

VtecKidd like you name..... anyways I dont have lambo door lol so take a better look while your looking at my car lol. I don't answer to Paul for anything, so why would i have to say what im doing or where im going?
    LOL, GOOD ONE!! You made fun of his screen name..how..original.

The doors you have on the car....look SOO much better than lambo doors. No1 on here likes looking at your car due to partial blindness that can occur plus a major case of the runs.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Really , whats this then:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...1&d=1253474333

Clearly you and one of your "team" mates were stating that this was going to be a POORLY run show, and nowhere near as big as MSN.

Wrong on both counts .

0 for 2 would you like to try for double jeopardy?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

When you want to talk about me use my name not me and one of my teammates, clearly you see exactly what I say which was "this is the same day as another event on our calander which will be bigger" that is what this is all about. TFS was bigger so I was wrong but thats all I said so don't go trying to put out there more than that.
    Elitedriven.com
    Lexus RX330
    Lexus LS400
    Widebody 350z

no one said you have to answer to anyone just a common courtesy since we have supported your club; even if you didn't want to go to TFS you didn't have to talk shit - obviously you don't like being called out, so next time keep you comments to yourself.

there was a lot more said than just that simple post - i just wanted to post that for anyone riding the fence on this. i can find the shit on here where Jeremy was saying you guys weren't getting paid; which is BS as well. i know alot of people and everything i was told came from credible sources including your own club

your comments in this thread have just validated everything i was told and just make you look stupid.

i rest my case [/ the end ]

wow. this is hilarious.

resorting to personal attacks? thats big of you
    Val for President

I thought you where at tunerfest Paul what happened?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -7-23-09-131sm-jpg  
    Elitedriven.com
    Lexus RX330
    Lexus LS400
    Widebody 350z

I thought you where at tunerfest Paul what happened?
    I think this should be settled the good 'ole fashioned way.

Let's rumble.

question ron, you say this site is preteenage and you are attacking people like a preteen?
    Val for President

When you want to talk about me use my name not me and one of my teammates, clearly you see exactly what I say which was "this is the same day as another event on our calander which will be bigger" that is what this is all about. TFS was bigger so I was wrong but thats all I said so don't go trying to put out there more than that.
    I dont know about you but when someone i associate with says something that is blatantly false, i would prob correct them.

So when one of your TEAMATES says "it will be a poorly run smaller show" then oh i dont know i prob would have said "Lets not count our chickens before they are hatched."

IA obviously supported your little club and when the shit talking started within your club about an IA show, you did nothing to stop it. Furthermore your attitude on here (no one singled you out) has proven that there is truth to what paul is claiming.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I hope you boys enjoyed your HUGE NATIONAL EVENT. I also hope MSN paid you up front for all the work you did for them.

By the way anyone wondering what this is refering too is Ron/Jeremy and others were running their mouths about me/julio + IA. Jeremy got on here spouting how they were "commited" to MSN b/c it was a national event and they weren't getting anything out of it which is utter bullshit as other members told me at varsity you were paid to support.
    no one singled me out?
    Elitedriven.com
    Lexus RX330
    Lexus LS400
    Widebody 350z

this thread brings me major LULz.....I was having a shitty day till i read this hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hulud View Post
    question ron, you say this site is preteenage and you are attacking people like a preteen?
    Val for President

Wow, this guy is a joke and he is making his "teammates" and "club" look like a bunch of retards. Ron, if you would read the TITLE of the thread, it is "Elite" call out time, not RonV call out time. You resorted to personal attacks on this "preteenage website..." Ironic statement is ironic.

Just concede victory. This FREE show/meet was 10x better than your Motorsports Nationals flop. The point of it is dont talk shit behind someones back who has supported you and your "teammates" for years. You are looking more like the Mickey Mouse club than a "respected" car club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Damn.

WoW!!!! I need to call John Marsh at Allstars to learn how to run a team? Please John takes all his orders from the other Black Man Bill who in turn takes all the money. There arent a team they are a business. We do this for fun, a hobby not a business. Just for the record John was at MSN but where were the rest of the ALLSTARTS? NOT at TFS lol.
    Please be careful with what you say.

2007, 2008, & 2009 IASCA National SQi Champion Pro Ultimate
    Total of 5 National Sound Quality Championships.

Quote Originally Posted by redgst97 View Post
    Please be careful with what you say.
    lol someone may want to be more tact in his comments

marsh appreciate decals we have like 2 left

I like the preteenage site comment when he has like 1400 post on the site... LAWL!

GJ RON keep up the post.. your making your club and yourself look more intelligent every post!

Quote Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
    I like the preteenage site comment when he has like 1400 post on the site... LAWL!

GJ RON keep up the post.. your making your club and yourself look more intelligent every post!
    QFMFT.

I'm just here to say that green 350 is fucking ugly. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by 81911SC View Post
    I'm just here to say that green 350 is fucking ugly. That's all.
    My Camaro came stock that color....

In 1969....
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Lol.

I was not paid to go to MSN, I paid for my own flight from Chicago to Atlanta along with my entry fee to the car show and everything in between... I wanted to have a weekend away from the gf and knew this was the chance for me to hang out with my car club. I built my car for myself an no one else so if you dont like it thats fine no one asked you to like it. I dont have a arrogant attitude and never act like "I'm the shit". I know my cars isnt the greatest out there but its the way I like it and I'm happy with that!

Just my two cents...

Quote Originally Posted by Nittanys1 View Post
    I was not paid to go to MSN, I paid for my own flight from Chicago to Atlanta along with my entry fee to the car show and everything in between... I wanted to have a weekend away from the gf and knew this was the chance for me to hang out with my car club. I built my car for myself an no one else so if you dont like it thats fine no one asked you to like it. I dont have a arrogant attitude and never act like "I'm the shit". I know my cars isnt the greatest out there but its the way I like it and I'm happy with that!

Just my two cents...
    When I quoted what you said It wasnt meant to say you were being arrogant.. I just though it was funny you were TOLD by someone that we only had 50 cars.. just wanted to clear that up.
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

yeah i know, i had no way of knowing with the turn out was as I wasn't able to see it. I was just letting you know what someone at the show told me.

Just my two cents...
    you weren't comp'd for event or team didn't get paid to do promotion work? shit on your boards and out of the mouths of your members says different.

we've known you a long time and no beef with you just those talking shit about us and boards.

^I wasnt comp'd and the team didnt get paid.

Does anyone have pictures from TFS of different cars? Or the ''700 cars in attendance''? All the threads I saw were the same 10 cars over and over again. It just seemed like a big V meet in the middle of nowhere. lol The pictures I saw from MSN just seemed sad, that's the shit I associate with Nopi when I think their name.

Bozzio for president.

^I wasnt comp'd and the team didnt get paid.

wow you got short handed then b/c your boards say you were comp'd, i spoke with numerous large supporters like NICO got comp'd and your own members told me you were being paid to help them do promotions and get the word out. if you don't believe me i will get my boys to post up that were w/ me when i was talking to your members.

IMPORTANT Update on this - I just got a call from MS Nat. Per Julie - Nathan has a place for the whole team on the vendor midway. Because we have supported them so much in the past they want to offer us this place for free! I need a CONFIRMED list of who all is going to attend. I told her I would call her back as soon as I know the count.

There was one lady that said we would be getting comp'd but wasnt in the position to give us those comps. thats where/what you were reading on the boards was wrong. The ppl who were comp'd were those members who were at shows supporting the MSN to get the word out and MSN rewarded them for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Revmaynard View Post
    Does anyone have pictures from TFS of different cars? Or the ''700 cars in attendance''? All the threads I saw were the same 10 cars over and over again. It just seemed like a big V meet in the middle of nowhere. lol The pictures I saw from MSN just seemed sad, that's the shit I associate with Nopi when I think their name.

i figured others would be taking pix b/c i know there were hot cars in every lot; many just parked in random lots b/c we got flooded w/ traffic and it became first come first served.... but anyway the entire park was full

Ah...you guys probably should have tried to get a ''TFS photographer''. I didn't see any pictures showing more than 6 cars in them.

Bozzio for president.

There was one lady that said we would be getting comp'd but wasnt in the position to give us those comps. thats where/what you were reading on the boards was wrong. The ppl who were comp'd were those members who were at shows supporting the MSN to get the word out and MSN rewarded them for that.

so your team did get comp'd but you didn't... ok you guys still got comp'd what did i say was incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by Revmaynard View Post
    Ah...you guys probably should have tried to get a ''TFS photographer''. I didn't see any pictures showing more than 6 cars in them.
    ya i was hoping since 1/2 of IA is a photographer that there were more pix... i was told a few RHD hondas were in random lots.

you said we were getting paid, no one got paid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast