Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: cgevan= teh ghay

  1. #41
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nreggie454
    cgEvan used some quite racist jokes in this thread. I am very offended. I vote for another ban.
    I vote for you to drink bleach and fuck a harvest combine.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  2. #42
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    And seriously kids, you might be a goat felcher if...

    Quote Originally Posted by nreggie454
    I am very offended.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  3. #43
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nreggie454
    cgEvan used some quite racist jokes in this thread. I am very offended. I vote for another ban.
    dude, grow some skin, its the wl.


    or through some racist shit back like calling him a inbred white piece of fucking trailer trash that fucks his mom who also happens to be his sister and aunt at the same time.

  4. #44
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrumracer
    dude, grow some skin, its the wl.
    and some

    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  5. #45
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    bump?

  6. #46
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    i'm still mad i didn't get to post this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  7. #47
    Senior Member nreggie454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Athens/Memphis
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,602
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrumracer
    dude, grow some skin, its the wl.


    or through some racist shit back like calling him a inbred white piece of fucking trailer trash that fucks his mom who also happens to be his sister and aunt at the same time.
    I know. I wasn't offended, I just liked the absence of cgEvan on IA.
    UGA: Everybody is laughing at us this year.

  8. #48
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nreggie454
    I know. I wasn't offended, I just liked the absence of cgEvan on IA.

    I was still here dipshit.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  9. #49
    I'm a motherfucker! Evil Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    JJSPEC Racing
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons
    oh god. evan & mike are gay!

    donno about evan....but id be willing to bet my house mike is....
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

  10. #50
    ... dots? Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    columbus/kennesaw
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    for some reason, that made me laugh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLx...layer_embedded
    response from 03RCode: Hell, it turns me on. I have a steel hard erection as speak

    "Who Gives a Fuck" Crew Member #5

  11. #51
    I'm a motherfucker! Evil Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    JJSPEC Racing
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nreggie454
    I know. I wasn't offended, I just liked the absence of cgEvan on IA.

    id like to enjoy some absence of your face....forever...
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

  12. #52
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Goat
    id like to enjoy some absence of your face....forever...
    Ban him IRL
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  13. #53
    I'm a motherfucker! Evil Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    JJSPEC Racing
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    Ban him IRL

    plans are already in motion

    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

  14. #54
    JEY$JDMs <3 JDMbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
    This thread reeks of homo.
    but... im a girl. im not a homo....

  15. #55
    I'm a motherfucker! Evil Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    JJSPEC Racing
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMbabe
    but... im a girl. im not a homo....

    yea, shes no homo....

    lesbians ftw!

    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

  16. #56
    JEY$JDMs <3 JDMbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    oh yea that reminds me... i have to find those boobs...

  17. #57
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Goat
    plans are already in motion


    yeaaaa....
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  18. #58
    resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,983
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Goat
    yea, shes no homo....

    lesbians ftw!

    i agree, but bi females are better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!