Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone here believe in u.f.o's?

i believe there is other life out there, even intelligent communicable life...however you got to ask yourself this. Are they more advanced then us if they have not contacted us yet and we have not seen them yet?
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

maybe they're harvesting our reality for energy... OR.. they're watching us for pure enjoyment and countdown to destruction is coming..

fuck yeah i believe in UFOs.

aliens, too.

Fire in the Sky scarred me for life as a kid....

It's all shit.......

You're shit......

I am the shit.......

I hope this guy comes and gets you tonight......

Yo

Quote Originally Posted by XLR8NMR2
    i think i saw one last night, maybe it was a shooting star or maybe a satellite but whatever it was it was fast as fuck and in space.

You also thought you would be a baller, but thats not true such as this bullshit ufo story.
    OBAMA OBAMA

Don't steal this from me... because i made it

Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95
    I am the shit.......

I hope this guy comes and gets you tonight......

fuck you man
    i'm gonna have nightmares tonight..

If you say there's no intelligent life somewhere else then you just straight up STUPID! Think about it, guy. The universe is infinite so wtf makes you think there's not intelligent life some 500000000000000000000000 billion light years away? Just my

that was me, my bad

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SloWRX
    The universe is infinite
    Here's a question. How do you (or anyone) know that the universe is infinite? Lolol. Who knows that if you could travel far enough, you wouldn't run into some sort of barrier or wall? Space is awesome shit. I'd love to be able to go to outer space. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I'd love to be able to go to outer space. Later, QD.
    You could. A long time ago.

in a galaxy far, far away.

i do believe in them. this universe is to big to be just us.
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

I talk shit, dont ban me

I believe yo!!!

anyone who wants to know the truth.. google Carlos diaz.. That is all

Quote Originally Posted by silversol
    stop smoking crack!
    I'm with him on this one

Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    I believe yo!!!

anyone who wants to know the truth.. google Carlos diaz.. That is all
    ive actually studied some of his work....pretty crazy stuff all the death threats to him and everything.....

and we are not alone...that is known

france released there ufo files a couple of years back aswell as other countries....the thing is we are the smartest beings out there and are always increasing our technolgy and the aliens are not hostile they are worried about or hostility and weaponizing space.

if you don't beleive in UFOs get ready for a rude awakening because they will come.....

they say that the bible was written around people from the "heavens" which is our galaxy and star system so maybe the bible has something to do with UFO'S

I believe in UFO's and I believe in other life forms other than ours.

No one believe me nor my brother when we say we saw a REAL UFO hovering over a church in our old residence in East Point about 10 years ago. It was a pretty good size disk that was hovering for a good while until we lost sight of it behind trees. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I also saw one last year sitting in my car waiting for my girlfriend. I had my seat reclined back trying to take a nap. She lives in the boondocks so there were no outside light to disturb the intensity of the stars bightness. I thought it was all in my head and that I was probably starring for too long but I saw a "Star" that started to move on its own. I'm like, "Yea, ok, most likely a satelite..." But then, it definitely stop, so now I'm like, "WTF?" Then, it started to move again in the opposite direction and this is when I freaked out and called my brother. The "star" was moving in all sorts of direction: zig-zag, back and forth, circlular for about a good 5 minutes until it just stopped. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pin point the star to my brother...

Now that I wrote this, I remember it happening again. This time, my girlfirend's dad pointed it out to me; a "Star" that had the same characteristics as the one I saw before...

Cliffs: I saw UFO's.

really i dont care

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN
    Are they more advanced then us if they have not contacted us yet and we have not seen them yet?
    i cant say there is or is not life out there, or whether or not there more advanced than us. looking up at all the stars(suns), it seems likely there should be something. if you were doing a flyby of the earth and saw what was going on here would you stop for tea and crumpets? hell we cant even live without hating each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson
    I believe in UFO's and I believe in other life forms other than ours.

No one believe me nor my brother when we say we saw a REAL UFO hovering over a church in our old residence in East Point about 10 years ago. It was a pretty good size disk that was hovering for a good while until we lost sight of it behind trees. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I also saw one last year sitting in my car waiting for my girlfriend. I had my seat reclined back trying to take a nap. She lives in the boondocks so there were no outside light to disturb the intensity of the stars bightness. I thought it was all in my head and that I was probably starring for too long but I saw a "Star" that started to move on its own. I'm like, "Yea, ok, most likely a satelite..." But then, it definitely stop, so now I'm like, "WTF?" Then, it started to move again in the opposite direction and this is when I freaked out and called my brother. The "star" was moving in all sorts of direction: zig-zag, back and forth, circlular for about a good 5 minutes until it just stopped. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pin point the star to my brother...

Now that I wrote this, I remember it happening again. This time, my girlfirend's dad pointed it out to me; a "Star" that had the same characteristics as the one I saw before...

Cliffs: I saw UFO's.
    good story when you saw it what color was the light illumanating and how big was the disc? have your ever thought about posting your story on mufon to see if others in the area saw the same thing? i am a member of mufon so let me know if you need some help

lets try to indentify what class it was...i think out of all the 32 species of aliens we know about only one of them are hostile....and they are the worst ones, that we send missles to and the throw em back right at us....

"LOL @ I beleive in UFO's"

Cool you believe in Unidentified Flying Objects.. NO shit we have flying objects that aren't identified..

Im sure the rest of the world believes in them too, I mean all those American fighter jets..

UFO =/= Aliens Spacecraft...

God damn it..

good story when you saw it what color was the light illumanating and how big was the disc? have your ever thought about posting your story on mufon to see if others in the area saw the same thing? i am a member of mufon so let me know if you need some help

lets try to indentify what class it was...i think out of all the 32 species of aliens we know about only one of them are hostile....and they are the worst ones, that we send missles to and the throw em back right at us....
    Had to quote this.. 32 species? WTF are you smoking?

Zombies exist too.. You are seriously the dumbest fuck on IA..

( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar

i believe you man, you will only believe in yourself fuck what everyone else thinks

i believe you man, you will only believe in yourself fuck what everyone else thinks

quick...shut the fuck up
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

make me motherfucker

make me motherfucker

-2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

HAHA!

Banned

i think i saw one last night, maybe it was a shooting star or maybe a satellite but whatever it was it was fast as fuck and in space.
    It was probably a bird or an airplane.

Cause if a spacecraft was out of our atmosphere(space) you would not be able to see it with the naked eye.

Its okay we've got will smith.

"Welcome to earth" *punch*

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacurabus06
    Cause if a spacecraft was out of our atmosphere(space) you would not be able to see it with the naked eye.
    Not true, homeboy. I've watched quite a few satellites during their orbits around Earth. With my eye with no help. Later, QD.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Not true, homeboy. I've watched quite a few satellites during their orbits around Earth. With my eye with no help. Later, QD.
    Depending on what kind of satellite it could have just been hovering around our stratosphere. Airplanes cruise around alittle bit over our troposphere and even that is sometimes hard to observe with the naked eye. If Mark saw a UFO then he'd be able to clearly say it but instead he classified it with a shooting start or a satellite so this to me is proof that it was either an airplane or stars he witnessed after smoking out of a bong.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacurabus06
    Depending on what kind of satellite it could have just been hovering around our stratosphere. Airplanes cruise around alittle bit over our troposphere and even that is sometimes hard to observe with the naked eye. If Mark saw a UFO then he'd be able to clearly say it but instead he classified it with a shooting start or a satellite so this to me is proof that it was either an airplane or stars he witnessed after smoking out of a bong.
    I'm pretty well versed on the stars and spacial subjects. At least I used to be. I knew what I was looking at as I had confirmed this with Fernbank the day after.

I'm also 100% certain that what mark saw was a meteor and not a UFO or satellite. Later, QD.

lets hope it was just a meteor

Long Live GM! :^o

Yup, I believe in them UFOs...

It was 1994, my brother was five years old...I was cutting the grass with the automatic pulling lawn mower with my roller blades (smart huh?) and hear a car screeching to a halt. I realize my brother wasn't anywhere in sight...I blade to the car and see my brother dazed but not seriously hurt, he got hit by the Caprice, but not hard on his bigwheel. Obviously, my parents are flipping out, but that's the intro to the story.

7ish that evening, when it was dusk...my brother watching TV in the other room, bandaged and bruised calls out "Chris! Chris! Come here!"...I reluctantly get out of the sofa to see what he wanted and he simply points out of the sliding door. Now, from this sliding door, you are looking towards the top of Winburn Baptist Church behind a giant and aged pecan tree...and out of amazment and absolute fear, a floating saucer with flickering lights.

I run back into the living room and get my Dad...I show him the saucer and he simply replies "I see those all the time...." and walks back to into the living room. I stood baffled, wondering what the heck was he was talking about, follow him into the living room ask him what he meant and he didn't answer...so I ran back into the room my brother was in only to see the saucer was gone.

To this day, I can mentally see the saucer and paint that day in my head like it was yesterday. No one ever believes my brother and I when we tell people...but we know what we saw that day.

Unfortunately, when he called about the "crazy star" I couldn't pin point what he wanted me to see over the phone...maybe I should've paid attention in astronomy.

2.3 Evo 8

Damn, the drugs these days are more potent then yester year.

i have saw strange thins in the sky. but who knows. one day we will find out the truth hopefully right. but the bible does tell stories of flaming chariots whisking people away and/or bringing people to earth from the heavens. just a little food for thought.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast