Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone here believe in u.f.o's?

You know better; next time will be a ban.

NO shit that was a UFO because you couldn't identify it.. Hence, UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!! Not the same thing as ALIEN SPACE CRAFT!!

UFO's exist, that's not a belief, its a fact! Alien Spacecrafts on the other hand is thought true by illogical, superstitious, and might I add retarded people..

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DUMBASSES!!

My colleague is a aeronautical engineer, perusing a master's at Tech.. He is laughing so hard at you ignorant inbreeds..

Ok, so they fly 20+ million light years to earth, stop by and leave.. How do they know where earth is if they are 20+ million light years away? Makes sense right? NO.. This isn't even a "needle in hay stack" its purely impossible.. Need I say more? I am afraid so, since you guys are dumb..

Spacecrafts can't just enter and exit our atmosphere like they please, it is a lot more complicated than that.. Here, a little detailed explanation why (hopefully, this isn't too complicated):

This only applies to our atmosphere, other planets' atmospheres have different compositions and properties.. That being said, HOW THE FUCK do aliens 20+ million light years away know our atmosphere's properties?

Entering the atmosphere:
    On entry, a spacecraft needs to be at a specific angle (this applies to all, even Alien Spacecrafts, its physics). The angle is very important when coming in (called the entry corridor), if it isn't right, you either bounce off (lifting entry) or crash on earth (ballistic entry). The right one is called a (glide trajectory). These are at speeds of mach 9 or 10.

Leaving the atmosphere:
    A spacecraft needs to reach ~13,000 mph to get to low earth orbit.. Then, it needs escape velocity which is reached at mach 34 or 25,200 mph (comparison speed at sea level).. You say a Spacecraft sits in our atmosphere and then just fly's away? That is impossible, the amount of force exerted from the Spacecraft needed to leave the atmosphere is astronomical.. You would see/hear/feel a hug blast which will probably take out half you town.. See the huge fuel tanks on Spacecrafts? Wait, you guys are probably going to tell me they have anti-gravitational Spacecrafts or something..

I don't know why I am wasting my time on this..

For those who know how to read:
    http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question...ft/q0218.shtml
    Last edited by Frög; 03-01-2009 at 10:19 AM.

do not want. And earths science doesn't apply to alien technologies

Quote Originally Posted by XLR8NMR2
    do not want. And earths science doesn't apply to alien technologies
    Exactly the response I was expecting..

watch the disclosure project if you think everyone here is stupid....just watch it and stop talking....

it's sponsored by the white house secretary at the time and is a full disclosure on the subject from government officials and trained pilots and servicemen from all 4 branches of the army, navy, marines and air force...if were dumb than millons of other americans are dumb about the matter too

Quote Originally Posted by fcman
    Both of you.
    lol!

OH please man, do your research somewhere other than youtube.

2 Hours of people recollecting memories..

This has no proof! Its just spewed BS that you fell for.. On the other hand, what I said is scientific proof!

Half the videos on youtube are about conspiracies and can be very convincing..

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

watch the disclosure project if you think everyone here is stupid....just watch it and stop talking....
    My god you are a dumbass.

we have video proof and video evidence what else more do you need?

we have video proof and video evidence what else more do you need?
    Show me this "video proof and evidence" that you preach about... But please, do not waste my time with poor quality videos..

( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar

...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha

You guys are dumb

I bet half of you deniers are christians or of other monotheist faith. How can you say there is no chance of intelligent life other than us, yet at the same time you worship an all knowing, all present entity that has not a shred of evidence in existence to back it up? Where is heaven? another dimension, just outside of the milky way city limits, 2 miles outside of never never land on the left? c'mon.

So we are dumb because we have an opinion about something? Good one. Years ago you could of told people about cellular telephones and they would of said your dumb, it's impossible. Same thing about any of the technology we have to day. Your friend must be a little intrigued by this subject Frog since he read it. No matter how bright he may be or how much he is laughing, still doesn't change the fact he was interested enough to read it. I mean it wasn't like some one was holding a gun to his head until he read it.

U.F.O.'s are real. anything soaring in the air that you or no one else can identify is a U.F.O. Just thought i would throw that little point in there.

also, like someone else has pointed out in here. did you notice the big boom in technology after the Roswell incident? http://science.howstuffworks.com/ufo-evidence.htm

another thing that i wonder about. If it was the gov.'t which we all know would never lie to us. NO NEVER NOT THEM. why is area 51 the way it is? why can't we get info on certain things about U.F.O.'s? riddle me that o mighty ones. Ask your genius friend those questions Frog. Maybe he has connections in high places that could shed some light on that.

I wanna get kidnapped by Aliens.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

^ you would like anal probe, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by §treet_§peed
    U.F.O.'s are real. anything soaring in the air that you or no one else can identify is a U.F.O. Just thought i would throw that little point in there.
    Ugh genius, Ive been saying that since page one..

I saw one when I was little, it was me and my buddy Ben... We were riding bikes around the neighborhood, looked up and thought I saw an airplane... It was pretty far up, like commercial jet height, I watched it for a few seconds, then next thing I know it looks like it has almost stopped.. I tell Ben to check it out, and about that time it takes off almost so fast we could not keep up with it (with our eyes)... Anyway that is the only time I think i have ever a UFO lol

also, like someone else has pointed out in here. did you notice the big boom in technology after the Roswell incident? http://science.howstuffworks.com/ufo-evidence.htm
    Do you read through the thread before posting? Like I said again:

Quote Originally Posted by Frög

So how bout Taiwan? Japan? Did they get a Roswell incident too?
    another thing that i wonder about. If it was the gov.'t which we all know would never lie to us. NO NEVER NOT THEM. why is area 51 the way it is? why can't we get info on certain things about U.F.O.'s? riddle me that o mighty ones. Ask your genius friend those questions Frog. Maybe he has connections in high places that could shed some light on that.
    Wow this is a hard one.. MMM maybe because THERE IS NO INFO about these aliens you speak of.. And they can't let the public visit or get access to all their research and findings, its one of our biggest, most secretive research/military base in our country.. This is what indirectly produces the military marvel machines we have.. This is what gives us the technological advantage over other countries..

And don't start thinking I think the government would never lie to us.. They lie to us everyday.. They just don't have a alien in the freezer at AREA 51 and they don't have a Alien Spacecraft stored there..

Sorry to disappoint, but I take logic and science over BS lies of "witnesses" and BS bad quality videos..

About the witnesses: Honestly, maybe they did see something weird, something paranormal.. Maybe they did see what they say, but its is most likely warped.. The mind warps things.. Something paranormal doesn't mean it was a Alien Spacecraft.. It would be a million different "more likely" events than Aliens visiting earth from 20+ million light years away..

All this alien speculation and Area 51 BS is so funny.. The government is probably laughing and I am sure that people that do have access to Area 51 find it pretty funny..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123