Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would this be too disturbing?

Default Would this be too disturbing?

I found this pic i want made into a t-shirt. its just the pic is kinda graphic. ITs a guy sittnin in a cab wit his face blown off by a oduble barrell shotgun. And i wanted it to say "Dont try me" above the pic and on the bottom to say "The pump will make a mess."

yeah don't!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

Ughhh... ya I'd say so.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

urm... no
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

ya think?

dude, that is disgusting, why would you want to even wear that in public,.... have a bit of class about yourself

That would be stupid.

its not for public. its for me. but a few of my friends i hang out with woudl see it. i wouldnt wear it to like a party or to a car show or something. just something for me.
    i dont think its anymore more vulgar than ppl tha wear the shirts that make racist comments. or the shirts makin sexual connotations.

Its your choice to do it... but as everyone else has said- it would be stupid/grose/ whatever... sort of insulting mostly--- your choice though.... if your friends are ok with that kinda shit- go for it, personally, I wouldnt be around if I had a friend wearing that type of shit. Clothing can say alot about someone.

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    its not for public. its for me. but a few of my friends i hang out with woudl see it. i wouldnt wear it to like a party or to a car show or something. just something for me.
    i dont think its anymore more vulgar than ppl tha wear the shirts that make racist comments. or the shirts makin sexual connotations.
    it's not so "vulgar" as it is just fucking disgusting. Why dont you have a picture of a fetus getting put into a meat grinder while your at it? It doesn't matter if your going to wear it in public or not, I think your a fucking freak for even wanting a t-shirt like that... but whatever floats your boat man.
    Last edited by HyPer50; 08-05-2005 at 06:20 PM.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

Wow i didnt think it was that bad. i guess thats a no then....

honestly i aint that fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50
    it's not so "vulgar" as it is just fucking disgusting. Why dont you have a picture of a fetus getting put into a meat grinder while your at it? It doesn't matter if your going to wear it in public or not, I think your a fucking freak for even wanting a t-shirt like that... but whatever floats your boat man.
    ^^thank you!

racist comments. or the shirts makin sexual connotations.
    The racist shit, is just immature. The sexual things are funny as poo.... having someones face blown off- is just fucking weird and discusting, and yeah you are fucking scaring me. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion.... this is what I think, if u dont like it.... so be it-

And I am glad to see Leisa in this thread... glad you agree!!

I Just Wanna Be Loved... 99ITRGIRL's Avatar

i dont totally get it...but I get some, so I wouldnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    No "I" in Team?? But there's a "U" in sUck lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by AtifSajid
    You momma so stupid she told everyone to repost shit.
    http://www.myspace.com/ashtonluv

Quote Originally Posted by fawk_you
    The racist shit, is just immature. The sexual things are funny as poo.... having someones face blown off- is just fucking weird and discusting, and yeah you are fucking scaring me. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion.... this is what I think, if u dont like it.... so be it-
    Not trying to scare anybody or be weird. why do u think i asked first before i just showed up at the next meet saying check this shit out!!( i wouldnt have doen that even if i did have it made) We can watch it in movies but not wear it i guess. Seriously i am not crazy! sorry if i offended anybody for even suggesting it. My bad ppl. I am not as sensitive to some things as toher ppl may be. i've got mixed opinons about the idea but all in all i guess its a bad move. Sorry once again.

Its just the fact of chick... go back and read it- maybe more of an insult? I dont really know but the whole thing is fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by 99ITRGIRL
    i dont totally get it...but I get some, so I wouldnt.
    i dont understand your sentence. try agin please.

Not trying to scare anybody or be weird. why do u think i asked first before i just showed up at the next meet saying check this shit out!!( i wouldnt have doen that even if i did have it made) We can watch it in movies but not wear it i guess. Seriously i am not crazy! sorry if i offended anybody for even suggesting it. My bad ppl. I am not as sensitive to some things as toher ppl may be. i've got mixed opinons about the idea but all in all i guess its a bad move. Sorry once again.
    I am not as sensitive either... however it is still just a very very fucked up idea-- where the fuck did you get this shit from!

I am not as sensitive either... however it is still just a very very fucked up idea-- where the fuck did you get this shit from!
    the pump will make a mess is line from a rap song i like and the picture fit the line from the song. thats where i got it from. ppl say fucked up shit, some ppl take pics of it, just dotn put em together.

Well technically you were putting it together. heh

yeah thats why i said not cuz u might get the reaction i just got!!! my bad yall.

Oh no, dont let me make your mind up for you- just see how many people shoot you in your shins and make you cry like a fucking little girl.

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

yeah thats why i said not cuz u might get the reaction i just got!!! my bad yall.
    I could careless about "The pump makes a mess" or whatever it was... It's just the picture of a guys face blown that I think is disgusting.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

Oh no, dont let me make your mind up for you- just see how many people shoot you in your shins and make you cry like a fucking little girl.
    that was uncalled for kinda like my shirt idea was. and if someone shoots somene over a shirt then they r just as fucked up as i am. i said i wasnt gonna do it. now shut your hole please

Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50
    I could careless about "The pump makes a mess" or whatever it was... It's just the picture of a guys face blown that I think is disgusting.
    yeah it's kinda disgusting. depends on what u are around. i got a couple that take pics of crime scenes for work and u havent seen disgusting.

that was uncalled for kinda like my shirt idea was. and if someone shoots somene over a shirt then they r just as fucked up as i am. i said i wasnt gonna do it. now shut your hole please
    I wont shut my mouth, I am glad you could see where I am coming from.... you evidentally got the point- but there was no need to get that sassy with me. If someone shoots someone because of a shirt- or someone doing something stupid thats just as fucked up as that shirt. Just punch someone make life easier on yourself!!!

Another thing I just caught--- "we can watch it in the movies, but not wear it"-- Go to hot topic and pick up an actual funny in production shirt that is kinda gruesome... if someone were to find out you thought of that crap yourself.... you might as well walk off of a building ledge or something cause I gaurentee that most people will not find it as humerous as you and will get insulted and want to kick your ass. Unless of course you are in a house full of pygmies or crackheads...then, MAYBE the will find it funny. :jerkit:

who said it was supposed to be funny? u are the one that got sassy with me in the first place moron. u really dont read before you post do you? who shops at hot topic? wy would anyone wanna shop there? and as for thinking of that crap myself, lemme go beat up Steven King and Wes Craven that made freddy krueger(he killed little children) for thinking of that crap we entertain ourselves with. oh and lemme beat up your dad for producing a crap child. i said i wasnt gonna do it and yet u still had to say something else. i see why u get in the shit you do.

who said it was supposed to be funny? u are the one that got sassy with me in the first place moron. u really dont read before you post do you? who shops at hot topic? wy would anyone wanna shop there? and as for thinking of that crap myself, lemme go beat up Steven King and Wes Craven that made freddy krueger(he killed little children) for thinking of that crap we entertain ourselves with. oh and lemme beat up your dad for producing a crap child. i said i wasnt gonna do it and yet u still had to say something else. i see why u get in the shit you do.
    I am simply stating my opinion and you bring my family in...wtf man. I hate my father. Thats cool, supposedly I am your home girl and shit- thats cool too. Go stick yourself up someone elses ass. And who would wanna shop there? Whats your preferance, FUBU? Everyone has their own opinions in this fucking world damnit dude. Go right ahead and try to lay a hand on Steven kink or wes craven- they are hella rich- and look good in syscle and eberts eyes... you would only look like a dip shit in everyone elses.

I am simply stating my opinion and you bring my family in...wtf man. I hate my father. Thats cool, supposedly I am your home girl and shit- thats cool too. Go stick yourself up someone elses ass. And who would wanna shop there? Whats your preferance, FUBU? Everyone has their own opinions in this fucking world damnit dude. Go right ahead and try to lay a hand on Steven kink or wes craven- they are hella rich- and look good in syscle and eberts eyes... you would only look like a dip shit in everyone elses.
    supposedly u were m homegirl. i would try to stick up for you. until u had to go and make the little girl comment. the subject was over and u come out with that shit? wtf? FUBU because i am black? oh yeah miss racist stuff is ignorant. and as far as beating them up once again u fail to miss the point. just stating if u gonna hate me for it hate them as well. they just got rich off of their fucked up ideas. so as long as u get paid its ok. i gotcha. u r one stupid girl. u post that jerk off icon a lot. i swear u have a penis.

supposedly u were m homegirl. i would try to stick up for you. until u had to go and make the little girl comment. the subject was over and u come out with that shit? wtf? FUBU because i am black? oh yeah miss racist stuff is ignorant. and as far as beating them up once again u fail to miss the point. just stating if u gonna hate me for it hate them as well. they just got rich off of their fucked up ideas. so as long as u get paid its ok. i gotcha. u r one stupid girl. u post that jerk off icon a lot. i swear u have a penis.
    Supposedly yah. Id say it was a pretty well educated reply. Did I say it was because you were black? No, do not put words into my mouth. Did you say about hot topic because of the "goths"? Possibly. Im not really stupid, I just see stuff diffirently from most NORMAL people. The jerk off icon? I have a penis?? Dude!!! I can masturbate properly now!

Supposedly yah. Id say it was a pretty well educated reply. Did I say it was because you were black? No, do not put words into my mouth. Did you say about hot topic because of the "goths"? Possibly. Im not really stupid, I just see stuff diffirently from most NORMAL people. The jerk off icon? I have a penis?? Dude!!! I can masturbate properly now!
    i like goth girls thank you very much. u can ask anyone of my close friends. it was just a stab at you. i didint even know u were goth. and i wouldnt call shooting in the shins and crying like a little girl very educated. but it is lea anne we are talking aobut. so u are abnormal. sometimes u get that confused with stupid. my mistake. glad u can masturbate properly cuz nobody's hittin it. i just saved myself the trouble of having to meet you in person. This thread rocks!!

wow.....this is getting intresting now.

Quote Originally Posted by AznTraitor
    wow.....this is getting intresting now.
    aint it though?

i like goth girls thank you very much. u can ask anyone of my close friends. it was just a stab at you. i didint even know u were goth. and i wouldnt call shooting in the shins and crying like a little girl very educated. but it is lea anne we are talking aobut. so u are abnormal. sometimes u get that confused with stupid. my mistake. glad u can masturbate properly cuz nobody's hittin it. i just saved myself the trouble of having to meet you in person. This thread rocks!!
    I didnt say I was goth- I didnt say I was anything... I am mearly Lea Anne. I was simply stating that everyone has their own preferance for clothing or whatever. The shooting in the shins thing was trying to prove a point... evidentally I pushed a few of your buttons. Cool! You're cool, insult me some more- please. I am abnormal- thats what makes me so normal-- Figure that one out! Stupid is, as stupid does. LOL, im glad no one is hittin it- that makes me not a whore! OHHHHH! :idb: Glad you saved yourself the trouble.... you saved me more than half the trouble of even talking to you ever again. And you thread only rocks because you made a stupid post.

aint it though?
    You got his back right?

so ppl that have sex are whores? another burst of insight. got azn traitors back? yup and he knows why. he prolly dont need it, but if he ever does i got it. what point did that comment make after the shirt was cosidered a bad idea? excellent we dont have to talk. tis not like u use to be my best friend anyway. and this thread rocks cuz u post the darndest things.

so ppl that have sex are whores? another burst of insight. got azn traitors back? yup and he knows why. he prolly dont need it, but if he ever does i got it. what point did that comment make after the shirt was cosidered a bad idea? excellent we dont have to talk. tis not like u use to be my best friend anyway. and this thread rocks cuz u post the darndest things.
    Assumptions make you look like an ass hole. And rumors are like ass holes-- they all stink. Another thing where you are putting shit into my mouth... lol so you are Azn's best friend too! COOL! The point was- that its just stupid- saying that people do stupid shit like that all the time...and that it is-- in fact a bad idea! No where in there did I call you stupid, or try to insult your ethnicity, or do anything of the matter but post what I thought-- IE: my own opinions as everyone else has stated. OK cool.... I do post the darndest things dont I?

man....just where did this thread turn so ugly?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast